Mark Ingram Atelier

New York, NY View map Visit website

Mark Ingram Atelier is the premier bridal salon for upscale, sophisticated brides from around the world. Mr. Ingram offers a wide selection of gowns from top of the line bridal designers in an intimate salon setting. By appointment only.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    Audrey S. Married on 07/23/2021

The most beautiful gowns

I absolutely fell in love with my dress and didn’t want to take it off. The lace was gorgeous, the Italian alterations experience was flawless and the dress fit me and my style perfectly. Thank you so much to Mark and his team for the best experience from try-on to preservation! I must have looked at 10 different ateliers and am so happy I went with my dream dress!
  • Jill
    Jill L. Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tammy, Mark, and the whole Mark Ingram team were amazing!

Mark Ingram Atelier was one of the first stores I shopped in while looking for a wedding gown, and it really set the tone for what a gown shopping experience should be. I was paired with Tammy, whose energy is infectious. She immediately understood my style and what would best flatter my body, and pretty much every single gown I tried on could've worked. We couldn't believe how great the selection was! Even Mark himself came in and introduced himself and was lovely to us. I didn't feel comfortable buying a dress on my first day shopping, but as I visited a few other stores, my shopping experience was just not even close to comparable to my one at Mark Ingram. I returned for a second time during an Adam Zohar trunk show and Tammy encouraged me to try a gown I was unsure about on the hanger. But once I tried it on, we knew it was my dress! Mark and the entire staff made me feel so confident and beautiful-- Mark even called the designer in Israel to show him!! I felt so special. When my mom, sister, and I all started crying, Tammy began to cry too! This just shows how invested she is in her clients. When it came time for my fittings, Debra was unbelievable. She was extremely helpful when showing my sister how to bustle the dress. I just had my wedding on Saturday and got so many compliments about how unique the gown was. Mark has fantastic taste, the collection he curates is really outstanding, and he often discovers new talents. If you are looking for a wonderful shopping experience, helpful, kind, and honest consultants, and a selection of gowns that are truly special and different, then Mark Ingram Atelier is the place for you!
    Kate Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Ayana at Mark Ingram and I was SO thrilled with her level of service and taste. I came to my first appointment with just one other guest, and some images of dresses from designers I knew they had in store. She pulled six right away and we fell in love with dress three. It couldn't have been an easier process. All of my fit appointments were confirmed via email a few days before, and I emailed with Ayana a few times intermittently as well. Everything worked out perfectly, and I LOVED my dress.
  • illustration stars

• Steven & Kathleen
    19 photos · 08/15/2016

110 East 55th Street, Park 55 Building New York, 10022
2123196778

Mon: 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm Tue: 11:15 am - 6:30 pm Wed: 10:15 am - 5:30 pm Thu: 11:15 am - 6:30 pm Fri: 10:15 am - 5:30 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (Mark Ingram Atelier)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding