110 East 55th Street Park 55 Building, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mark Ingram Atelier

Mark Ingram Atelier is the premier bridal salon for upscale, sophisticated brides from around the world. Mr. Ingram offers a wide selection of gowns from top of the line bridal designers in an intimate salon setting. By appointment only.

Follow Mark Ingram Atelier on

MIASalon3
MIALogo2
MIASalon2
Mark Ingram Atelier
We are so excited about our new ad campaign and logo, such as this one featured in Martha Stewart...
MIASalon1
MIASalon3
MIALogo2
MIASalon2

54 Reviews for Mark Ingram Atelier

• Jill

Jill Lerman · Married on 03/16/2019

Tammy, Mark, and the whole Mark Ingram team were amazing!

Mark Ingram Atelier was one of the first stores I shopped in while looking for a wedding gown, and it really set the tone for what a gown shopping experience should be. I was paired with Tammy, whose energy is infectious. She immediately understood my style and what would best flatter my body, and pretty much every single gown I tried on could've worked. We couldn't believe how great the selection was! Even Mark himself came in and introduced himself and was lovely to us. I didn't feel comfortable buying a dress on my first day shopping, but as I visited a few other stores, my shopping experience was just not even close to comparable to my one at Mark Ingram. I returned for a second time during an Adam Zohar trunk show and Tammy encouraged me to try a gown I was unsure about on the hanger. But once I tried it on, we knew it was my dress! Mark and the entire staff made me feel so confident and beautiful-- Mark even called the designer in Israel to show him!! I felt so special. When my mom, sister, and I all started crying, Tammy began to cry too! This just shows how invested she is in her clients. When it came time for my fittings, Debra was unbelievable. She was extremely helpful when showing my sister how to bustle the dress. I just had my wedding on Saturday and got so many compliments about how unique the gown was. Mark has fantastic taste, the collection he curates is really outstanding, and he often discovers new talents. If you are looking for a wonderful shopping experience, helpful, kind, and honest consultants, and a selection of gowns that are truly special and different, then Mark Ingram Atelier is the place for you!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kate · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Ayana at Mark Ingram and I was SO thrilled with her level of service and taste. I came to my first appointment with just one other guest, and some images of dresses from designers I knew they had in store. She pulled six right away and we fell in love with dress three. It couldn't have been an easier process. All of my fit appointments were confirmed via email a few days before, and I emailed with Ayana a few times intermittently as well. Everything worked out perfectly, and I LOVED my dress.

Sent on 12/02/2017
  • KRISTY

KRISTY · Married on 02/18/2017

Ayana was amazing! She had so much energy even though I was the last appointment of the day. We traveled from Vancouver, Canada to purchase my dress at Mark Ingram after visiting many dress stores and trying on a ton of gowns. Ayana was super efficient and not pushy at all! I found my dream dress, and can't wait to go back for alterations as I know I will be in good hands :)

Sent on 03/15/2016

Mark Ingram Atelier FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

Real Weddings

• 110 East 55th Street, Park 55 Building New York, 10022 See on map
    2123196778 (Phone number)
    Mon: 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm Tue: 11:15 am - 6:30 pm Wed: 10:15 am - 5:30 pm Thu: 11:15 am - 6:30 pm Fri: 10:15 am - 5:30 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm