Invitesite.com Reviews

98 | Los Angeles, CA

98 Reviews for Invitesite.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bernadette · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the experience I had with Invitesite.com. Very professional, flexible, easy to work with and accommodating. I loved our invitations and everyone who received one raves about how beautiful they are and how they truly represent my fiance and me. I hadn't thought of this at the time I ordered the invitation, but I'll be needing thank you cards as well. You can count on me ordering them from invitesite.com. Working with Helen and Scott was a wonderful experience.

April · Married on 05/24/2014

After searching throughout Los Angeles to find a printer who would handle both letterpress printing and laser printing, my fiance found Invitesite.com. Helen and Scott were incredibly accommodating, professional and very easy to work with. Their pricing is extremely competitive, our wedding invitations, RSVP cards, Save the Dates and Accomodations cards are absolutely beautiful. High quality printing and paper. Plus, as if their pricing and quality isn't enough, they offer incredible customer service and incredibly fast around at no extra charge.

Diana · Married on 04/04/2014

Invitesite.com did an OUTSTANDING job on our wedding invitations!! They were extremely responsive and helpful in customizing the exact destination wedding ‘beachy’ feel we were looking for. Price was very reasonable and delivery was timely. All of the supplies were included in our package! We invited our family to help assemble the invitations and created a special memory for everyone. I highly recommend Invitesite.com for all of your invitation needs!

sylvia · Married on 03/30/2014

I was looking for an invitation to fit the unique, elegant, earthy/bohemian theme I was planning for the wedding. I looked through mountains of invitation books in many stores and while some were very pretty, they still felt somewhat generic. I eventually tried an online search and that's when I found the Coco invitation at Invitesite. I spoke to Helen who explained that the paper on the outside of the invitation is handmade, the lettering on the inside of the invitation is printed on an old 1800's printing press (had a great old world feel) and that the envelopes are made from 100% reclaimed paper. The Coco invitations also come with a flower that's placed on the front and each flower is different. It felt good knowing that each of my hand selected guests would receive an invitation completely unique to them. These are DYI invitations so it took a while to put them together, but they provided the unique, elegant and earthy theme that I was going for - without breaking the budget. Conclusion: I loved them and so did everyone else. I received a ton of compliments and would definitely order from invitesite again.

Helen and Scott did an amazing job with our invitations, thank you cards, and ceremony programs! They sent us samples of various paper, ink, etc. in advance and helped advise what would look best together. We had multiple proofs and all changes were completed timely. The DIY kits were self explanatory and easy. We highly recommend this company!

Excellent service with beautiful invitations... definitely would enhance your wedding experience!

Invitesite provides excellent customer service and the best invitations you can find in the country. Their product is unique and exquisite! Helen and Scott are very accommodating and friendly. They would go out of their way to cater to your needs and preferences. Will do business with them again in the future.

Helen was extremely helpful and very friendly. After my home computer did not print the invitation correctly, I called Helen to discuss my issues. She had my invitations printed and sent to me within a few days. She really helped me. I appreciate what she did.

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2013

This company was wonderful to work with. They were flexible and very helpful. The end product was exactly what we wanted!

Maria · Married on 09/07/2013

It was refreshing to do business with Invitesite.com. From the beginning to the end Helen and everybody at Invitesite was personal, attentive and professional.
    Lastly, they have the most unique and beautiful products ( and we searched) around.
    Maria & Vanessa

Fantastic site to work with. So helpful and efficient. Very happy with quality of service.

Gabriela · Married on 08/10/2013

Helen & scott were great! I was very impressed when I received my wedding invitations! They were absolutely beautiful!! I have recommended their website to many people already! Everyone loved them!!

For some reason, wedding invitations seemed to be the hardest part of the wedding planning process. Enter Helen and Scott of Invitesite who helped us create beautiful invitations at an affordable price. They have a TON of different options and were very flexible in mixing and matching styles, colors, etc... to fit our ideas. They also create really helpful proofs (with different text options) to get the style and wording just right.

They were easy to work with, prompt, affordable, and most important--excellent at what they do!

Denise · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Helen and Scott was the best experience I had while planning my wedding. She worked well with in my budget and gave me everything I wanted. I will and do recommend them to all my friends.

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2013

Here's one for the books, The church cancelled marrying us about 2 weeks prior to the invitations being sent out. Of course they were all finished and sitting waiting for the day to be mailed.
    We had to re print and re address all the envelopes. Really. With out the powers that be at INVITESITE I could not of done it without them. They' re printed and over nighted envelopes. Had to wait a few days on the printing because we had to find another church to marry us ( REALLY )

Leslie · Married on 04/26/2013

I'm so grateful that we found Invitesite.com! Owners, Helen Driscoll and Scott Rubel were extremely creative, knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process of creating, designing, and printing our daughter and son in law's wedding invitations. Helen and Scott quickly understood the "vision" of what our couple desired and help them to create not only a special invitation but a keepsake for years to come! We appreciated the high quality of unique papers and materials to choose from, the great customer service, their commitment to excellence in printing the invitations, their willingness to go the extra mile in ensuring the invitations were sent to us in a speedy fashion, and their wonderful follow up. All of this at a fraction of the cost that other vendors had listed! Their warm and personal customer service made us feel like they were more like new friends than vendors ....it was clear that they take great pride in their work AND in making sure their customers are satisfied! Highly, highly recommend!

Love, love, love them.....unfortunately the entire office got sick with the flu at the same time so my order was a little later than expected, but the customer service is impeccable and they did everything the could to accommodate me, despite their sickness. Love them and my invitation. I got so much admiration from my invitations. I ordered winter bouquet.....highly recommended!!!!

Danielle · Married on 02/16/2013

I was so lucky to have stumbled across the InviteSite while searching for wedding invitation wording on the Internet. The only thing better than the final invitation was the service we received from Helen and Scott. They were so patient, professional, and made us feel like they truly cared about our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with the final product. Thank you so much Helen and Scott!

• Groomzilla

dave · Married on 11/11/2012

We found Invitesite.com after deciding to go the DIY route for the invitations. After perusing their site, we were hooked immediately. Not only do they offer Eco-friendly products, but the styles and quality are amazing. Helen and Scott were lightening fast in their customer service response time. Proofs seemed to be revised within a day of receipt and sent back for approval immediately. Being local, we picked up our order and were shown how to do the minor assembly work. Even got a tour of their facility which uses 1800's letterpress equipment. They may be an 'online' company, but they are a true brick/mortar facility.Awesome!
    We chose the Whimsy Grows style invitations which we had Invitesite print, along with the RSVP cards and envelopes. Scott even designed a custom Monogram for us. It all looks incredible, from the texture of the paper down to the printing. You can not go wrong with this company. Helen and Scott/Invitesite.com are the best.

• User2008486 · 2+ years ago

We looked everywhere to find DIY 100% recycled paper content invitations, and invitesite.com was a brilliant, less expensive option! We bought our invitations on clearance to save even more money! Some of the invitations needed to be printed on a specific printer that could accommodate the heavy cardstock, but that was the only challenge we encountered.

The husband and wife duo that run InviteSite are awesome.

We had a DIY wedding, so of course we had no idea what kind of lead time was needed for most things, and the invitations were no different. We were right at our deadline to get the invitations, and InviteSite worked with us to make sure we got the invitations out on time.

InviteSite worked with our deadlines, and delivered an AMAZING product: Senna DIY invitation.

They were very responsive, friendly, and professional. We botched a couple of the invitations, and InviteSite sent us extra invitations via rush delivery for free. This was totally our error, and InviteSite owed us nothing, but they completely took care of us on their own dime.

We seriously could not recommend any vendor more. The price, product, and service are absolutely unbeatable.

Deborah · Married on 05/27/2012

We wanted seeded invitations and this site had the classiest offerings. The website isn't the most intuitive and the invitations are DIY (which take a bit of time). I think we had over 20 people comment on just our invitations because they were extremely elegant. We ordered the plum seeding invitations. I spoke to this company over the phone had exceptional service. This was a great option for seeded invitations!

Elisheva · Married on 02/12/2012

We used this site for our invitations and also our programs. Scott- did a great job with everything....I can't count how many times we sent the proofs back with minor corrections...they were patient and worked with us to get everything perfect. Helen was also very helpful and I was extremely happy with the final product. This was also an excellent value.

Marissa · Married on 12/03/2011

We ordered the Carmine invitations - and think they were perfect for our winter wedding. It was fun creating the invitation and printing them out, but fortunately we had less than 35 to do total! We also ordered the matching thank-you notes.

Lorrie · Married on 11/05/2011

I wanted to design my own invitations and print them but not have to go to all the work to cut out paper and truly make them from scratch. This site has so many chic, reasonably priced options. I bought my invitations from here and then supplemented similar paper from CardsandPockets.com (which was also a great experience). My invites turned out amazing! I purchased the Amelie design and couldn't have been happier.