Where's the Party?

Costa Mesa, CA View map

It wouldn't be a Party with out us!

We feel that each occasion is a very special one, one that is to be remembered for weeks, months and even years, if not a lifetime. That is why we offer such customized printable wedding/party invitations. Either way, we help you make the memories of a lifetime.

Genna Married on 10/03/2015
    Shopped around and was not impressed until I walked into Where's the Party? Found this place on accident on a breakfast adventure with my husband and I am SO glad we did. Jessica was so patient and helpful and together, we created a gorgeous, unique wedding invitation that did not break the bank!

I went back for the printed materials for my big day and they helped me create a suite of items, all inspired by the original invitation! Getting my invites from Where's the Party? is one of the best decisions I made during wedding planing... for real!

I would recommend this store for wedding invites, anything you need to be printed and look beautiful. Not to mention, its the cutest store on 17th Street! They have fun decor items, all sorted by style and color, so girly and fun!

Ashley Married on 09/06/2015
    Mimi is INCREDIBLE. She's sophisticated and can make magic happen when you meet with her. I would absolutely have her do my wedding programs, menu cards, table cards and itinerary again!
    Kathryne Married on 10/11/2014
    Mimi was a pleasure to work with and took me as a walk in no questions asked. She was able to point me in the right direction and get invitations delivered in the timeline that I needed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers Wedding Florists

Candy & Christine and the gals at Where's The Party are great at what they do. Their selection is outstanding, not the run of the mill invites, and greeting cards. It is THE place to go to for both Wedding and Everyday party embellishments. I found their follow-up customer service to be very acommmodating and highly recommend them to all.

270 East 17th Street Suite 12A Costa Mesa, CA, 92627

Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday: By appointment only
Location of (Where's the Party?)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding