Wire A Cookie

Huntington Beach, CA View map

Wire A Cookie is a wedding party cookie favor business serving Orange County CA. Wire A Cookie makes custom designed photo cookies to present to your guests as wedding favors, table assignments, save the date announcements, or be my bridesmaid gifts. All cookies are baked, decorated, and ready for local pick up or local delivery; nominal delivery charge applies.

We have been in limited production since Covid but we do set up for a minimum of (12.5 dozen)150 cookies with at least 4 weeks notice. The decorated cookie cost is $5.25/cookie for pick up or free delivery within Huntington Beach, no shipping out of the area. We do not mass produce or stamp out shapes from prepared dough. Our process is done with time and care; sugar cookies are all hand rolled and ‘dropped' onto the baking sheets and individually decorated. We decorate using the edible ink technology and for best results the jpg you provide should be at least 150dpi and ready to print on a 3” circle. Cookies are placed in a clear cello party bag and closed off with a metallic twist tie making for a sweet party favor to be eaten right away or saved for later!

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Allison Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Debora is awesome and very easy to work with. I have used her for events, sales calls and even a thank you note for a job interview (I got the job!).

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Allison, I appreciate your trust in the branded cookies for your 2015 corporate events. And in 2016, the cookies we did for your post interview 'Thank You' was such a clever idea no wonder you are so successful at your job!
    Heather Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered cookies as a thank you gift for all of my bridesmaids that threw my bachelorette party for me. These cookies were so amazing that I ordered some more for a bachelorette party I have coming up. The cookies were delicious, everyone wanted more! The printing on the cookies was outstanding ( I had Debora print a picture and also a few words). Debora was extremely fast, answered all of my questions and emails super quickly, and was amazing! I will definitely order more cookies :)

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Heather, I know you have seen many options for Wedding/Party Favors planning your Bachelorette's parties, so this is quite a compliment coming from a Wedding Professional, as yourself! Until next time, Cheers to The Bach Boss!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best bakery ever! The cookies are beautiful and delicious! I can't recommend them highly enough.

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Beth, I can't thank you enough for the continued trust in our cookies! It was an honor to decorate the cookie wedding favors for your son and new daughter in law's wedding. The engagement photos made for the perfect cookie decoration, I wish the kids many years of health and happiness <3
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Wire A Cookie 1
Gift
Normally an additional $.25/cookie... mention Wedding Wire & we will add curling ribbon to complete your cookie favor free of charge! We have many colors to select from and if we don't have your color BUT our supplier does we will get it for you! Minimum order applies.

Pricing

, PO BOX 733 Huntington Beach, 92648
Location of (Wire A Cookie)
18672 Florida St, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648