PO BOX 733, Huntington Beach, California 92648 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wire A Cookie

Wire a Cookie is a wedding party cookie favor business serving Dallas, TX and everywhere else in the 50 US States! Wire a Cookie makes custom designed cookies attached with a custom card to present to your guests as wedding favors, table assignments, save the date announcements, or be my bridesmaid gifts. All cookies are baked, decorated, and ready to ship first class to receive the freshest cookies.

Wire A Cookie creates custom designs for your wedding day. They are the perfect wedding day gift to your guests. Their cookie flavors include Sugar, Snickerdoodle and Red Velvet with cream cheese chips. Their designers work with you to create the perfect design and colors to match your wedding theme and colors.

Follow Wire A Cookie on

ff12177d3fa4c10e Screen Shot 2017 09 04 at 9 09 19 AM
Elegant monogram
Elegant monogram
Personalized cookie favor
Personalized cookie favor
Welcome baskets for the out of town wedding guests!
Welcome baskets for the out of town wedding guests!
Engagement photo as a cookie favor
ff12177d3fa4c10e Screen Shot 2017 09 04 at 9 09 19 AM

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for Wire A Cookie

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Debora is awesome and very easy to work with. I have used her for events, sales calls and even a thank you note for a job interview (I got the job!).

Sent on 03/30/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Allison, I appreciate your trust in the branded cookies for your 2015 corporate events. And in 2016, the cookies we did for your post interview 'Thank You' was such a clever idea no wonder you are so successful at your job!

heather · Married on 11/11/2017

I ordered cookies as a thank you gift for all of my bridesmaids that threw my bachelorette party for me. These cookies were so amazing that I ordered some more for a bachelorette party I have coming up. The cookies were delicious, everyone wanted more! The printing on the cookies was outstanding ( I had Debora print a picture and also a few words). Debora was extremely fast, answered all of my questions and emails super quickly, and was amazing! I will definitely order more cookies :)

Sent on 09/21/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Heather, I know you have seen many options for Wedding/Party Favors planning your Bachelorette's parties, so this is quite a compliment coming from a Wedding Professional, as yourself! Until next time, Cheers to The Bach Boss!

ELIZABETH · Married on 09/02/2017

Best bakery ever! The cookies are beautiful and delicious! I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Beth, I can't thank you enough for the continued trust in our cookies! It was an honor to decorate the cookie wedding favors for your son and new daughter in law's wedding. The engagement photos made for the perfect cookie decoration, I wish the kids many years of health and happiness <3

Award

Wire A Cookie Pricing

Wire A Cookie Price Rates

Wire A Cookie FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wire A Cookie 1
    Free Curling Ribbon to complete your Cookie Favors!
    Normally an additional $.25/cookie... mention Wedding Wire & we will add curling ribbon to complete your cookie favor free of charge! We have many colors to select from and if we don't have your color BUT our supplier does we will get it for you! Minimum order applies.

• PO BOX 733 Huntington Beach, California, 92648 See on map