Wire A Cookie

Huntington Beach, CA View map

Wire a Cookie is a wedding party cookie favor business serving Dallas, TX and everywhere else in the 50 US States! Wire a Cookie makes custom designed cookies attached with a custom card to present to your guests as wedding favors, table assignments, save the date announcements, or be my bridesmaid gifts. All cookies are baked, decorated, and ready to ship first class to receive the freshest cookies.

Wire A Cookie creates custom designs for your wedding day. They are the perfect wedding day gift to your guests. Their cookie flavors include Sugar, Snickerdoodle and Red Velvet with cream cheese chips. Their designers work with you to create the perfect design and colors to match your wedding theme and colors.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Allison Married on 09/29/2018
    Debora is awesome and very easy to work with. I have used her for events, sales calls and even a thank you note for a job interview (I got the job!).

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Hi Allison, I appreciate your trust in the branded cookies for your 2015 corporate events. And in 2016, the cookies we did for your post interview 'Thank You' was such a clever idea no wonder you are so successful at your job!
    Heather Married on 11/11/2017
    I ordered cookies as a thank you gift for all of my bridesmaids that threw my bachelorette party for me. These cookies were so amazing that I ordered some more for a bachelorette party I have coming up. The cookies were delicious, everyone wanted more! The printing on the cookies was outstanding ( I had Debora print a picture and also a few words). Debora was extremely fast, answered all of my questions and emails super quickly, and was amazing! I will definitely order more cookies :)

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Heather, I know you have seen many options for Wedding/Party Favors planning your Bachelorette's parties, so this is quite a compliment coming from a Wedding Professional, as yourself! Until next time, Cheers to The Bach Boss!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/02/2017
    Best bakery ever! The cookies are beautiful and delicious! I can't recommend them highly enough.

Wire A Cookie's reply:

Beth, I can't thank you enough for the continued trust in our cookies! It was an honor to decorate the cookie wedding favors for your son and new daughter in law's wedding. The engagement photos made for the perfect cookie decoration, I wish the kids many years of health and happiness <3

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Wire A Cookie 1
Gift
Normally an additional $.25/cookie... mention Wedding Wire & we will add curling ribbon to complete your cookie favor free of charge! We have many colors to select from and if we don't have your color BUT our supplier does we will get it for you! Minimum order applies.

Pricing

Wire A Cookie Price Rates

, PO BOX 733 Huntington Beach, 92648
Location of (Wire A Cookie)
PO BOX 733 Huntington Beach, California, 92648 See on map