A La Mode Bride

Fogelsville, PA View map

A La Mode Bride, alamodebride.com is a design studio that specializes in fashionable and stylish wedding ensembles. We do custom work or you can choose from a number of designs. If our custom work is what you desire we will work hard to create your perfect vision!

Visit www.etsy.com/shop/alamodebride for more style and options! www.alamodebride.com

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Katharina Married on 05/27/2018
    Eritrea was amazing!! We were just married in May 2018. A La Mode Bride was so incredible to work with for all of our wedding paper goods. Eritrea re-designed a logo per my request of the Golden Gate Bridge and that started the “brand” of our wedding. We had the bridge logo on invites, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding menus, table cards, guest gifts, napkins, Welcome bags, stickers, and thank you cards. Eritrea was professional, responsive, helpful and great to work with. I would highly recommend A La Mode Bride and Eritrea for any occasion. Thank you for making wedding planning easier! Kat Wohl Thomason
    Anzia Event on: 09/13/2014
    Eritrea did a wonderful job with the invitations ! Her work is amazing ! She is quick with response and extremely helpful. Thank you so much for the perfect invitations. I live in Australia and had no issues with communicating ideas or postage. Thanks again Eritrea.
    A Married on 05/24/2014
    I was nervous about ordering my wedding invitations online because I wouldn't be able to see and touch the sample invites, but A La Mode made this process so easy. I had many questions at first, but the person with whom I was corresponding with was quick, friendly, and very professional. She gave me design advice when I asked for it, and even offered a few suggestions along the way. She sent me sample invitations, a color sample wheel, and different ribbon options to look at to help with my decision. When the ribbon colors she sent me didn't match my wedding colors, she asked for a color swatch, and then special ordered ribbon to compliment my colors. After she sent me a proof, I gave my approval and received my invitations in the mail within two weeks. They looked exactly like the proof and exactly how I explained them to her! I enjoyed the whole process and would highly recommend anyone to A La Mode Bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

A La Mode Bride Price Rates

Fogelsville, 18051
Location of (A La Mode Bride)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding