A La Mode Bride Reviews

A La Mode Bride View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Katharina Married on 05/27/2018
    Eritrea was amazing!! We were just married in May 2018. A La Mode Bride was so incredible to work with for all of our wedding paper goods. Eritrea re-designed a logo per my request of the Golden Gate Bridge and that started the “brand” of our wedding. We had the bridge logo on invites, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding menus, table cards, guest gifts, napkins, Welcome bags, stickers, and thank you cards. Eritrea was professional, responsive, helpful and great to work with. I would highly recommend A La Mode Bride and Eritrea for any occasion. Thank you for making wedding planning easier! Kat Wohl Thomason
    Anzia Event on: 09/13/2014
    Eritrea did a wonderful job with the invitations ! Her work is amazing ! She is quick with response and extremely helpful. Thank you so much for the perfect invitations. I live in Australia and had no issues with communicating ideas or postage. Thanks again Eritrea.
    A Married on 05/24/2014
    I was nervous about ordering my wedding invitations online because I wouldn't be able to see and touch the sample invites, but A La Mode made this process so easy. I had many questions at first, but the person with whom I was corresponding with was quick, friendly, and very professional. She gave me design advice when I asked for it, and even offered a few suggestions along the way. She sent me sample invitations, a color sample wheel, and different ribbon options to look at to help with my decision. When the ribbon colors she sent me didn't match my wedding colors, she asked for a color swatch, and then special ordered ribbon to compliment my colors. After she sent me a proof, I gave my approval and received my invitations in the mail within two weeks. They looked exactly like the proof and exactly how I explained them to her! I enjoyed the whole process and would highly recommend anyone to A La Mode Bride!
    Tenesha Married on 05/22/2014
    I purchased my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards and wedding invitations from A La Mode Bride and couldn't have been happier. Eritrea was super friendly and very patient with a very indecisive bride (that would be me...lol). The quality of our wedding invitations were spot-on - and the designs were customizable to reflect our personal style and theme of the wedding. We were looking to stay within a certain budget so the price of A La Mode's price services definitely worked well for us.

Our guests keep sharing how beautiful their invitations are. Eritrea definitely created our stationary that will set the tone of what we expect on our BIG DAY!!

I would definitely recommend A La Mode Bride!!!
  • O
    Olivia Event on: 05/18/2014
    Wow!!! Stunning, beautiful, quality invitations!! Eritrea has been a pleasure to work with! So patient and accommodating! We would definitely shop with her again in the future!

Thank you Eritrea!!
    Monica Married on 04/05/2014
    I highly recommend working with A La Mode Bride! They were very quick to respond to all of my questions and worked with me to make all of the changes needed to make my invitations perfect. They were beautifully made and I received so many compliments on them.
    D Event on: 03/16/2014
    Eritrea, of A La Mode Bride, saved me when I was in a real predicament. The woman I had planned to use to make my invitations for my twin daughters' Bat Mitzvah suddenly wasn't returning my calls, and the date by which I needed to send out invitations was quickly approaching. A La Mode Bride to the rescue! I contacted this company on the advice of a friend who had used it, and I was immediately put at ease that Eritrea could not only provide a custom invitation based on my theme (masquerade/purim festival) and color scheme (teal and turquoise) but that she would patiently walk me through every step of the design process untill my dream invitation was created. I am that unfortunate combination of indecisive and picky. Luckily, Eritrea is patient, flexible and full of ideas! She gave me many layout and design options with mockups as needed untill we had struck upon the perfect combination of pretty colours, fun style and a touch of whimsy. Eritrea has a keen eye for graphic design so her fonts are lovely and layouts are sharp and eye-pleasing. I was a bit nervous to order over 100 invitations after seeing only a digital proof, but I can honestly say that the final product completely exceeded my expectations! The paperstock was heavy, good quality, and even the coloured envelope had a sparkle and sheen which my guests noticed and commented on. I would and do recommend A La Mode Bride to friends, colleagues and anyone who asks me where I got my gorgeous invitations!

A La Mode Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm just glad I was able to help.
    Leslie Married on 10/05/2013
    Awesome!! Wonderful product, great service. Very flexible with my needs. I was very happy with the outcome!!
    Howard Married on 07/13/2013
    Fantastic, beautifully designed stationary - we ordered table place cards after we saw that the invitations were so stunning!

Fully recommended!
    Christine Married on 06/27/2013
    It was a job well done. My invites blew my guests away . I will not hesitate to recommend her to my friends.
    Taina Married on 06/27/2013
    Hi Eritrea,
    I wanted to thank you for your hard work. I was very happy when I received my invites. I will definitely recommend you to my friends
    Sincerely, Taina
    Hempstead, NY
  • User1388018 Event on: 06/20/2013
    The invitations were just the beginning of a very classy but fun Sweet 16. Received lots of compliments on my invitations.
    Madeline Event on: 05/26/2013
    Eritrea was a pleasure to work with. She made everything very easy. Thanks for all that you did.
    Elyce Married on 04/21/2013
    Very well coordinated and professional..The Tiffany invitations were beautiful!!...Will be usung this service for all my future events!
    Kirsten Married on 01/26/2013
    Our invitations were beautifully made and wonderful quality paper. Our wedding guests commented on how professional they were and fit with our colour scheme. We can't thank you enough!!!
    Staci Event on: 01/25/2013
    wonderful in every way, exceeded expectations.
    Sharleen Event on: 11/10/2012
    Beautiful work and invites! Always make sure client is well taken care of!
  • User1245248 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend working with Eritrea... She is creative and invested. We gave her an idea and she ran with it and it turned out beautifully. She allowed us to be as involved as we wanted to be in the process. Her invitations and place cards were perfect and because of her original artwork, they were truly one-of-a-kind. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. Our invitations were exactly what I wanted and at a fraction of the price that I could have gotten them otherwise!
    Sarah Married on 07/03/2010
    I had customized multi-color gerbera daisy invitations--whimsical and artsy yet on nice card stock. A La Mode Bride was super amenable, responsive, and produced a budget-friendly, beautiful product. Definitely worth checking out!
    Joan Married on 11/02/2013
    The quality of work was exceptional and the vendor was extremely attentive and responsive. Would use her again in a heartbeat. She made us beautiful invitations that our guests thought were some of the best they had ever received!