Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Infinite Pose-abilities Photography Video and Photo Booth

Jeff and crew did a wonderful job with all aspects of my wedding. They were professional and courteous and the results were fantastic. The photo booth was so much fun and the video is something we play over and over. I was impressed with the creativity regarding our posing and the pictures were indescribable. What a great talent. I've seen many friends wedding pictures and they just can't compare. The All Inclusive Package was a terrific value.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff took my engagement and wedding photos. He was amazing! I wish all my vendors would of been as professional. You don't need too take my word for his creativity just take a look at his photos!I would recommend him to anyone for any event

Profile Picture User4440789, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff was amazing!I can't say enough about his professionalism and creativity! We had it all, photography, video and photo booth. I've never seen a crew work as hard as they did. They were never in the way and it's just amazing how much we got for the money.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Infinite Pose-abilities All Inclusive Package and it was everything we expected. What a great value. It was really nice being able to use just one company for 3 things. I've been in weddings where the photographer was slow and annoying. It was obvious that Jeff and company knew what they were doing because our posed photos were done quickly and no one in my bridal party complained and my photos were simply fantastic

Profile Picture Kara, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Infinite Pose-abilities for our wedding. We used all of their services. They were easy to get along with and they produced great photos and video and the photo booth was a hit. We recommend them highly. They will be doing some of our friends weddings as well. Can't wait to see them again.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jeff did an excellent job shooting our wedding. He showed up on time and stayed as long as we needed him to. He gladly took whatever special photos we requested. We were very pleased with Jeff and our final wedding reception. I would recommend him."

Profile Picture Tom, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My "husband" and I used Infinite Pose-abilities for everything from the engagement to the photo booth. They were incredible to work with. Jeff has such creativity and is willing to try new things. His use of Pinterest to understand my likes was genius because I actually got the pictures I wanted. We were very pleased and there was no stress. Great job!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They were recommended to us by a family friend and after seeing their work we were glad to hire them. Our wedding was perfect. The photos were great, the video fantastic and I can't say enough about the photo booth. What a great package deal! We used the photo strips in our thank you cards. If you use this company you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and I looked at many photographers before we chose Jeff and his team. We really fell in love with his style and we so pleased at the end result. Before you book anybody you owe it to yourself to meet Jeff. He has a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with. He listened to me and what I wanted and didn't try to sell me on what HE thought I wanted. What a difference from others we talked to. We would recommend Infinite Pose-abilities very highly! And the photo booth was great too!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We booked the All Inclusive package for my wedding and the over all cost was incredible and the service I received was fantastic. The photo booth was a hit at the reception. There were so many things that I didn't see so having the video was great. The highlights video was moving and the photography was wonderful.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We used Infinte Pose-abilities for our photography video and photo booth. They were very easy to work with and the services were exceptional. I would and have recommended them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4464090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Bill and I hired Jeff and Alec at Infinite Pose-abilities for our photography, video, and photo booth. So convenient and it was nice dealing with one vendor, We were extremely pleased with the results. The photo booth was a hit. Every guest left with a souvenir. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Jeff and his assistant at Infinite Pose-Abilities! From the first time I met with Jeff he was very professional and always easy to get a hold of. The day of the wedding he got all the pictures we request and then some! He had so many ideas and its been hard to pick our favorites. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a great photographer for a reasonable price!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/7/13, 1 Review