502 West North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Map · Phone number

About Annie ONeill Photography

When I made the move from a 20-year career in photojournalism to shooting interesting couples in love, I brought the same sensibility that makes for great stories, which is a genuine love of humanity and a commitment to authentically capture natural moments. No fakin’ it, nothing canned, no cheese. No hysteria - just great pictures.

I’m Annie, and I will show up, make you laugh, let you be who you are and deliver superior images. My job is to capture fully alive moments – funny, reverent, serious – and tell your compelling story, the one in which you are the leading role.

While I love Detroit and Pittsburgh, I photograph celebrations of distinction and character, worldwide, from destination weddings to Jennifer Anniston’s 40th birthday to Muhammad Ali’s 70th. My work has appeared in Grace Ormonde, Sports Illustrated and National Geographic, but perhaps the most important place it will reside is in the wonderful memories found in your gorgeous wedding album.

Follow Annie ONeill Photography on

0867send
jasminesend

28 Reviews for Annie ONeill Photography

Carolyn · Married on 09/23/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Annie O'Neill Photography!! Annie, Nancy, and her staff are the GREATEST! I can't talk enough about their professionalism, flexibility, and passion for their art! Annie was the last person to leave our wedding. She is an extremely talented artist and her love of photography and capturing moments shines through! She is such a joy to be around - I would have wanted Nancy and Annie at my wedding even if they weren't photographing it! They did whatever it took to get the shot and boy did we love the results! The photo-journalist style gave the view into what the day was actually like. Her photos tell our story and show the personalities of each and every person. It's magical and we love them! We will cherish Annie's photos forever.

Katina · Married on 07/02/2017

Someone gave me a great piece of advice as I was wedding planning "talk to the photographer the most before deciding as you will spend the most time with them throughout the day." I took this seriously as I phone interviewed about 10 photographers. A family friend recommended Annie. After seeing her website, I knew she was the type of look I was going for. More journalistic than posed. After talking to her, I knew she was it. She's just cool. She's laid back, very professional and the type of energy you want on your wedding day. She didn't make us take a bunch of pictures that she thought would look good on her website or weren't us. She just wanted to capture our essence through photos which she found out quite quickly wasn't super cutesy/kissy/PDA. She helped us through it and we have some amazing fun and silly shots. I thought I should've given her a list of the pictures that I really wanted but sort of forgot as we got closer. Low and behold, every shot that I wanted, she got. I don't know how she did it, but she did! I've only gotten the preview so far and "obsessed" is the only word that captures it.

We also used her for the photobooth at our wedding which was a hit! She designed a very simple custom photostrip for us with our names and wedding date. She also had a woman manning the photo booth and printing out an extra strip to be placed in the guest book. My husband and I went through the book on our wedding kind and were crying laughing at the memories they captured. Such a nice personal way to help savor the day for years to come.

My husband and I both agree that Annie was the #1 best choice we made for our wedding day.

kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Annie is an absolute pleasure to work with and I can't recommend her enough! Her editorial background were a perfect match for my wedding. We chatted a couple times in advance of the wedding for her to get a sense of the look I was going for in the photos. There were so many candid moments that the photographs have brought people who weren't at the wedding to tears. She captured the joy that everyone felt that day and I relive it every time I look at the photos.

Annie ONeill Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• Kelli Burns Entertainment
    Kelli Burns Entertainment Wedding DJs

Annie is fabulous! Her photos are works of art. She is ease to work with and she will get that "golden" shot. I have worked with Annie for many years now and I proud to endorse her and her staff!

• My Happy Day
    My Happy Day Wedding Officiants

Annie and her staff are just a joy to work with. Nice, friendly and accommodating to all the requests she got that day. Please consider booking Annie.

• Joanne Bartone, Photographer
    Joanne Bartone, Photographer Wedding Photographers

As a person, Annie is warm, sweet, happy, caring and simply a delight to be around - did I mention sweet? Her sweetness is where her magic lies! Annie's photographic experience has encompassed the globe; she is highly sought-after for her documentary, editorial and wedding photography skills and you can find her well-connected amongst her photographic peers both locally and nationally where she imparts her knowledge and expertise to those fortunate to be connected to her. Annie's wedding photography is fresh, fun, intimate, creative, and exciting. Annie "knows her stuff" technically and creatively and is certain to make you happy when it comes to documenting and creating from your wedding day! Annie receives my highest recommendation! BIG <3, Joanne Bartone Photographer | www.joannebartone.com

• 502 West North Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15212 See on map