My Happy Day

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Typical Price

My Happy Day is a wedding officiant company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their experienced officiants perform interfaith, spiritual, and secular ceremonies for couples in and around Pittsburgh. As ordained and non-denominational ministers, they are dedicated and committed to creating wedding ceremonies that are personally tailored to each couple, making it meaningful and unforgettable. They have officiated hundreds of weddings and commitment ceremonies for couple of all backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, and sexualities, making sure that each ceremony honors and celebrates the couple. My Happy Day is licensed to perform weddings across the United States except for Hawaii and Illinois.

My Happy Day offers their services for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and religious and non-religious weddings, each with the option of custom vows. They also facilitate rehearsals. My Happy Day can officiate ceremonies in English, Hebrew, and German, and aim to keep them short and sweet - less than 30 minutes. They serve couples of many different religions and belief systems, including:

• Agnostic
  • Taoist
  • Unitarian
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$450

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$450

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

OH
PA
WV

What languages do you speak?

English

Randi S. Married on 11/06/2021

The perfect officiant

Joyce created and delivered a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She was so professional and well spoken. We recieved so many compliments from our guests about the moving words she delivered. She delivered copy on time and graciously accepted revisions. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommend!
    Leah S. Married on 10/22/2021

So appreciate Joyce's flexibility and understanding!

After the pandemic threw a wrench into our wedding ceremony's plans, Andrew and I reached out to My Happy Day to find an officiant to officiate our wedding in less than six weeks. What a task!!! Even though we were living in another state and under a time-crunch, Joyce came to our rescue and made the process extremely simple, stress-free, and fun. She was willing to talk with us over the phone and Zoom to get to know us better, and she was able to create a meaningful script for our day that we were able to adapt to fit our needs. She listened to us to understand our religious backgrounds, and she encouraged us to invite family members to do readings during the ceremony to make it even more special. Thank you, Joyce and My Happy Day, for helping us make our ceremony so sweet, meaningful, and stress-free!
    Michele K. Married on 09/10/2021

Simple and hassle free

Henry was an excellent officiant for us. We had expressed early on that we would like our ceremony to touch on our catholic religion to honor our elders but that ultimately we want the ceremony to be about our connection to each other. And he balanced that perfectly for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Henry Hallett
Henry Hallett
Officiant with My Happy Day

I have been many things in my life: an artist, a house husband, a commercial weaver, a student, a telephone fundraiser, and a social worker in the field of mental health. My great pleasures are entertaining and cooking. Recently, I’ve been expressing my creativity in catering small parties. I became a minister in 1996. I would like to think that I bring to my ministry sensitivity to individual experience, and an acceptance of any deeply held beliefs that a person may have. It brings me joy and a sense of fulfillment when I can assist a couple in creating a ceremony that is unique to their commitment to themselves and to each other.

Joyce Chilton
Joyce Chilton
Officiant with My Happy Day

I have been ministering since 2000 with a focus on acceptance of differences and understanding commonalities. My goal is to devote myself to blending families for those who have found lasting love and value later in life. Emphasis will be on surrounding you with peace and love as you dedicate your lives to each other; I look forward to participating with you in planning a special service (traditional or natural setting) to encapsulate all your wishes.

Kelli Burns
Kelli Burns
Coordinator

Kelli is the owner of My Happy Day Wedding Officiants.

Her rols is to find out which officiant is a fit for you. She will execute the agreement, follow up to make sure the plannning is moving along smothly and send review links after your ceremony to make sure everything went as planned.

Kelli Burns Entertainment Kelli Burns Entertainment Wedding DJs

Barbara and I have done two weddings together and they both were "Happy Days" for everyone. She creates a comfortable and joyful service. Barbara will take the time to get to know you. I highly refer her.

Devoted To You Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Barbara was wonderful with the couple. She was really in tune with the couple's needs and wants and their interfaith traditions that they wanted to uphold. I would reccomend Barbara to any of my future couples that are looking for someone that is good at what they do and respectful of a couples background.

2327 Old Greentree Road Carnegie, PA, 15106
Location of (My Happy Day)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding