My Happy Day

The Cindrich Center, 554 Washington Ave., Suite 4 - 2nd floor, Carnegie, PA 15106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40

About My Happy Day

My Happy Day is a wedding officiant company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their experienced officiants perform interfaith, spiritual, and secular ceremonies for couples in and around Pittsburgh. As ordained and non-denominational ministers, they are dedicated and committed to creating wedding ceremonies that are personally tailored to each couple, making it meaningful and unforgettable. They have officiated hundreds of weddings and commitment ceremonies for couple of all backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, and sexualities, making sure that each ceremony honors and celebrates the couple. My Happy Day is licensed to perform weddings across the United States except for Hawaii and Illinois.

My Happy Day offers their services for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and religious and non-religious weddings, each with the option of custom vows. They also facilitate rehearsals. My Happy Day can officiate ceremonies in English, Hebrew, and German, and aim to keep them short and sweet - less than 30 minutes. They serve couples of many different religions and belief systems, including:

• Agnostic
  • Taoist
  • Unitarian
88ba6209ea97852d 1528955268 f2d4c4ecefec2a44 1528955257617 5 DSCN4054
Couple portrait
katie and adam giroux with henry
Wedding ceremony
doug and sara noll henry
Wedidng procession
Reverend Henry Hallett
dsc0619
laurel and steve gerritsen
My Happy Day
henry with natalie and jt
pat and chuck 1
My Happy Day
Chelsea Traurig & Alex Fortney, married by Rev. Marguerite Rafalko at Phipps Conservatory &...
tara and anton ganter
My Happy Day
meghan and derrick with henry
My Happy Day
susan and scott wagner with henry
d41009ee0e6ecf90 1528955272 d5622a5d0bf3f2fb 1528955272118 6 David and Ana Mari
dsc0609
My Happy Day
mary and matt myers with marguerite
sabo 208

My Happy Day 4
My Happy Day 5
My Happy Day 6

Areliana · Married on 09/01/2018

We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together!

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Reverend Henry Hallet officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier! He was so responsive to all of our needs and questions and delivered such a wonderful ceremony. I highly recommend his services!

My Happy Day FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, German, Hebrew

• Kelli Burns Entertainment
    Kelli Burns Entertainment Wedding DJs

Barbara and I have done two weddings together and they both were "Happy Days" for everyone. She creates a comfortable and joyful service. Barbara will take the time to get to know you. I highly refer her.

• Devoted To You
    Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Barbara was wonderful with the couple. She was really in tune with the couple's needs and wants and their interfaith traditions that they wanted to uphold. I would reccomend Barbara to any of my future couples that are looking for someone that is good at what they do and respectful of a couples background.

• The Cindrich Center, 554 Washington Ave., Suite 4 - 2nd floor Carnegie, PA 15106 See on map