My Happy Day Reviews

79 | Carnegie, PA

79 Reviews for My Happy Day

Jessica E Russell · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing Flexibility and Understanding

Unfortunately our wedding was cancelled due to Coronavirus. I had already booked with Kelli, but she was very understanding about the situation and gave me a refund. The best part was her phone call to me though. I was very sad about the wedding but she called me to make sure I was ok. She gave me ideas for future vow renewals and parties since we weren't rescheduling our wedding. I felt a big relief after talking to her. She was so sweet and made me feel better about the whole situation. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2020

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Jessica, when you do have your ceremony it will be wonderful! We were happy to help you through this crazy time. Wishing you all the best!

Venus · Married on 09/28/2019

Rev Henry Hallett

Rev Henry Hallet was so well-prepared that it made our planning a breeze!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Areliana · Married on 09/01/2018

We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Reverend Henry Hallet officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier! He was so responsive to all of our needs and questions and delivered such a wonderful ceremony. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr. Hallett was exactly what my wife and I were looking for! He was willing to work with our schedule and ceremony ideas to ensure a memorable experience for not only us, but our friends and family as well.

Sent on 09/08/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Andrew! It's wonderful to hear that Rev. Henry Hallett was a great fit for you and your wife. Send you light and love.

Debra · Married on 07/28/2018

Henrey made it very personable and it was a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 08/02/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had the honor of having Mr. Henry Hallett officiate our wedding this past June and he was absolutely wonderful. At the start of the process, Mr. Hallett kindly reached out to us and was willing to drive well out of his way just to meet with us at our convienece to discuss our visions of our ceremony and to get to know us better as a couple. He answered all our questions, because let’s be honest I was clueless as to how these things were done, and came well prepared with printed versions of various readings, examples of vows, stories, ceremonial pieces, and anything else we could have wanted or needed in order to choose what would best fit our own ceremony. Mr Hallett then took the time to ask us about ourselves and our relationship. We shared stories of how we met, fun things we like to do together, our hobbies and various interests, even the very goofy story of my husbands proposal!! Mr. Hallett was beyond professional, but not in an upstight sort of way. He was friendly and kind and helped us create what was literally the perfect ceremony for us! He was more than willing to work with the event manager, my wedding planner, my husband and myself, he even handled a few “ceremony format” questions from my father with complete class! Mr. Hallett stayed in touch throughout the whole process, he answered any questions that came up, and was very easy to get ahold of. I honestly feel like he was truly happy to be a part of our special day, and we’re honored to have had him there as well. I am happily recommending Mr. Hallett to anyone and everyone who may be looking for an officiant!! He played a key role in making our special day absolutely perfect, and we couldn’t be more grateful!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hi Courtney,
    What a wonderful review! We are truly happy that Rev. Henry was a fit for you and your husband. We wish you many happy days together!

Jozie · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelli is so passionate about what she does. She is thorough, energetic, and truly cares about the experience for her clients. She will let no question go unanswered and responds rapidly. Kelli is THE BEST THERE IS!

Sent on 07/20/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Jozie. All I can say is that you have the energy of 10 brides! This girl did not leave the floor for a second. It was a wonderful day and nice to be with your parents. You see, I did Jozie's parents 30 years ago. That is all 5 us there in the photo. I wish you all that the universe has to offer! Kelli

Julia · Married on 05/10/2018

Tara was amazing. She listened to what type of ceremony we wanted, then wrote it. It was beautiful. We are so thankful. Our guests are still talking about it. I highly recommend Tara. She is very professional and kind. She is great with communication. She made our special day beautiful and unforgettable.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/03/2018

My husband and I are so pleased with the service we received from My Happy Day. Kelli asked us lots of questions about what kind of ceremony we wanted and matched us with a couple of their officiants. We ended up choosing Tara as our officiant, who was amazing. She listened to not only what we wanted in our ceremony, but also what we didn't want. She personalized our ceremony so it was uniquely ours. We couldn't be happier with everything!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Very pleased with My Happy Day. They made it easy to arrange an officiant last minute for our wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy that we could help you out Amy - We wish you and Sean many blessings.

Katerina · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so happy that we had Henry from My Happy Day as our officiant!! Henry listened to our ideas and interleaved the mentioned readings and personal stories beautifully to create our intimate, sweet & memorable elopement ceremony! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

My name is Emi Young and I must say that working with my happy day was one of the great decisions I made while planning my wedding. My husband, and I where together for 7 years before our wedding and finding someone who could capture the love we have for each other and we are also not traditional by any means but with the help of Kelly she was able to narrow the search down to two great officiants and the one we had chose was Tara Weiderstein. Her understanding of what we wanted for the services was profound, she took all our ideas and the way we thought about each other and put them into words that described the best day ever.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Fall wedding

Great company. Goes out of they way to match up couples to best fitting professionals. Our Officient Tara was fantastic. She tailored our service to us perfectly. She took the time to get to know us.

Sent on 11/12/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us know Michelle. Glad to hear Tara created what you were looking for. We wish you love and light.

Chrissy · Married on 10/07/2017

My Happy Day and Marguerite were very easy to work with. Everyone loved our ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laurel · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with My Happy Day. We were going for a simple, quick ceremony that had a personal meaning to us both and Joyce Chilton definitely came through! She is such a warm, sweet person that we felt that our ceremony was being performed by a good friend. Thank you for helping to make this a carefree event!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

We worked with Rev. Joyce Chilton for our wedding on 8/26/2017. She did a fabulous job. We wrote our own ceremony script, so her responsibility was to read it and sign our marriage license. She was quick to respond to all of our contact and arrived to there ceremony on time and professionally dressed. They also offered a very fare price compared to other competitors. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/31/2017

My Happy Day's reply:

Creating your own ceremony will always be memorable. Thank you for letting us know how everything went and we we wish you much love and a happy and healthy life together.
  • FutureLivi

BreAnna · Married on 06/17/2017

Henry did a great job officiating our ceremony. He personalized it and many guests commented on how they enjoyed how personalized it was!

Sent on 06/25/2017

My Happy Day's reply:

Rev. Henry is a great connector. He really is present to the love and the commitment you are taking. Glad to hear he was a good fit for you both. Many blessing of love and joy.

Alicia · Married on 12/10/2016

Joyce was wonderful. Our ceremony was everything we ever dreamt of and we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 01/11/2017

angela · Married on 10/15/2016

My Happy Day picked a great minister for my wedding. She was very outgoing and nice. She did what we asked if her and so much more.

Sent on 11/03/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Angela for letting us now that we were a great match for you two. We wish you love and light for all the years of your lives.

Mary · Married on 10/07/2016

We were so incredibly happy with Marguerite Rafalko from My Happy Day as our wedding officiant. We are still hearing from guests how much they loved our ceremony! We met with Marguerite and immediately knew from how easy it was to just chat with her that we wanted her for our ceremony. We requested for our ceremony to be short in length but to be memorable and meaningful, and it was JUST THAT! Thank you My Happy Day :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Great to hear your ceremony was was all that you were looking for. What a great way to start your marriage. We wish you love and happiness!

Doug · Married on 09/10/2016

Ask for Henry! He sat down and got to know us and listened to what we both wanted for our ceremony. His delivery was on par with what we expected. He showed up early and made for a stress free event. He helped set the stage for our festive and joyous day.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Marguerite was an outstanding officiant. She made us feel so comfortable and gave us a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 09/10/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us know Marguerite was a perfect fit! Peace and love to you both.

Natalie · Married on 07/23/2016

Setting up the officiant was the easiest part. I didn't real care to much about a lengthy/religious ceremony so thats why this was a fit.

Sent on 08/05/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

We are happy to hear we were a fit for you. We wish you all the best!

My Happy Day

Debbie · Married on 07/16/2016

I couldn't believe how personal and delightful the ceremony was. I felt taken care of the moment I made the decision to use this vendor. Our officient was Barbara Schwarck and she couldn't have been more warm, helpful or accommodating. She made both of us feel as though we were her only client and that she really wanted to get to know us and cared about us. We couldn't have been happier with the ceremony!! It was personal and delightful! Many of our guests came up to us and asked where we found our minister as they thought she did a wonderful job. Some of them expressed that they had never experienced such a warm and lovely ceremony!! That was pretty awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy to hear your kind words about our officiant Barbara Schwarck. Wishing you many happy days together!