My Happy Day Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Randi S. Married on 11/06/2021

The perfect officiant

Joyce created and delivered a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She was so professional and well spoken. We recieved so many compliments from our guests about the moving words she delivered. She delivered copy on time and graciously accepted revisions. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommend!
    Leah S. Married on 10/22/2021

So appreciate Joyce's flexibility and understanding!

After the pandemic threw a wrench into our wedding ceremony's plans, Andrew and I reached out to My Happy Day to find an officiant to officiate our wedding in less than six weeks. What a task!!! Even though we were living in another state and under a time-crunch, Joyce came to our rescue and made the process extremely simple, stress-free, and fun. She was willing to talk with us over the phone and Zoom to get to know us better, and she was able to create a meaningful script for our day that we were able to adapt to fit our needs. She listened to us to understand our religious backgrounds, and she encouraged us to invite family members to do readings during the ceremony to make it even more special. Thank you, Joyce and My Happy Day, for helping us make our ceremony so sweet, meaningful, and stress-free!
    Michele K. Married on 09/10/2021

Simple and hassle free

Henry was an excellent officiant for us. We had expressed early on that we would like our ceremony to touch on our catholic religion to honor our elders but that ultimately we want the ceremony to be about our connection to each other. And he balanced that perfectly for us!
    Dana P. Married on 08/09/2021

Professional, reliable and courteous!

My Happy Day made it so easy to book the services that we needed. The officiant was professional and caring and helped us to personalize the ceremony. He accommodated our schedules, even as we had to twice reschedule the zoom meetings leading up to the big day. At nearly the last minute, I needed additional services and My Happy Day owner was persistent in helping me secure everything we wanted for our big day. You can count on them and they deliver so graciously!
    Nicole P. Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect, professional, wonderful experience

I selected Henry Hallet as our officiant. He was very kind and helpful in guiding me with selecting the readings, vows and ring exchange words. We had a very intimate ceremony just my husband and I. Henry was so kind to even print out all of the readings for me as a keep sake. Also we needed to push back our ceremony time by an hour and he was very flexible and accommodating. Kellie, who coordinates and helps you select an officiant, was also very helpful and continuously checked up on me to confirm all the services were to my liking before and after the wedding.

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy for you both. What a great way to start the year over looking the city with the person you love.
    We wish you all the best!
    Dennieal H. Married on 10/10/2020

My Happy Day was a great pleasure to work with!

My Happy Day is a great place to get the best officiant! Our Officiant was Rev Henry Hallett, he made the process seem so effortless and professional. He gave great suggestions and walked us through the whole process.
    Corey H. Married on 09/19/2020

So easy to work with

Cant say enough about Henry! He is a very kind man, easy going and made our ceremony/planning a breeze, and the ceremony was very well written. Henry was a wonderful addition to our beautiful day.
    Jessica R. Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing Flexibility and Understanding

Unfortunately our wedding was cancelled due to Coronavirus. I had already booked with Kelli, but she was very understanding about the situation and gave me a refund. The best part was her phone call to me though. I was very sad about the wedding but she called me to make sure I was ok. She gave me ideas for future vow renewals and parties since we weren't rescheduling our wedding. I felt a big relief after talking to her. She was so sweet and made me feel better about the whole situation. I would recommend her to anyone!

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Jessica, when you do have your ceremony it will be wonderful! We were happy to help you through this crazy time. Wishing you all the best!
    Venus Married on 09/28/2019

Rev Henry Hallett

Rev Henry Hallet was so well-prepared that it made our planning a breeze!
    Areliana Married on 09/01/2018
    We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together!
    Carrie Married on 08/18/2018
    We had Reverend Henry Hallet officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier! He was so responsive to all of our needs and questions and delivered such a wonderful ceremony. I highly recommend his services!
    Andrew Married on 08/11/2018
    Mr. Hallett was exactly what my wife and I were looking for! He was willing to work with our schedule and ceremony ideas to ensure a memorable experience for not only us, but our friends and family as well.

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Andrew! It's wonderful to hear that Rev. Henry Hallett was a great fit for you and your wife. Send you light and love.
    Debra Married on 07/28/2018
    Henrey made it very personable and it was a beautiful ceremony
    Jozie Married on 06/23/2018
    Kelli is so passionate about what she does. She is thorough, energetic, and truly cares about the experience for her clients. She will let no question go unanswered and responds rapidly. Kelli is THE BEST THERE IS!

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Jozie. All I can say is that you have the energy of 10 brides! This girl did not leave the floor for a second. It was a wonderful day and nice to be with your parents. You see, I did Jozie's parents 30 years ago. That is all 5 us there in the photo. I wish you all that the universe has to offer! Kelli
    Courtney Married on 06/23/2018
    My husband and I had the honor of having Mr. Henry Hallett officiate our wedding this past June and he was absolutely wonderful. At the start of the process, Mr. Hallett kindly reached out to us and was willing to drive well out of his way just to meet with us at our convienece to discuss our visions of our ceremony and to get to know us better as a couple. He answered all our questions, because let’s be honest I was clueless as to how these things were done, and came well prepared with printed versions of various readings, examples of vows, stories, ceremonial pieces, and anything else we could have wanted or needed in order to choose what would best fit our own ceremony. Mr Hallett then took the time to ask us about ourselves and our relationship. We shared stories of how we met, fun things we like to do together, our hobbies and various interests, even the very goofy story of my husbands proposal!! Mr. Hallett was beyond professional, but not in an upstight sort of way. He was friendly and kind and helped us create what was literally the perfect ceremony for us! He was more than willing to work with the event manager, my wedding planner, my husband and myself, he even handled a few “ceremony format” questions from my father with complete class! Mr. Hallett stayed in touch throughout the whole process, he answered any questions that came up, and was very easy to get ahold of. I honestly feel like he was truly happy to be a part of our special day, and we’re honored to have had him there as well. I am happily recommending Mr. Hallett to anyone and everyone who may be looking for an officiant!! He played a key role in making our special day absolutely perfect, and we couldn’t be more grateful!

Hi Courtney,
    What a wonderful review! We are truly happy that Rev. Henry was a fit for you and your husband. We wish you many happy days together!
    Julia Married on 05/10/2018
    Tara was amazing. She listened to what type of ceremony we wanted, then wrote it. It was beautiful. We are so thankful. Our guests are still talking about it. I highly recommend Tara. She is very professional and kind. She is great with communication. She made our special day beautiful and unforgettable.
    Amanda Married on 04/03/2018
    My husband and I are so pleased with the service we received from My Happy Day. Kelli asked us lots of questions about what kind of ceremony we wanted and matched us with a couple of their officiants. We ended up choosing Tara as our officiant, who was amazing. She listened to not only what we wanted in our ceremony, but also what we didn't want. She personalized our ceremony so it was uniquely ours. We couldn't be happier with everything!!
    Amy Married on 12/31/2017
    Very pleased with My Happy Day. They made it easy to arrange an officiant last minute for our wedding.

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy that we could help you out Amy - We wish you and Sean many blessings.
    Katerina Married on 10/14/2017
    We are so happy that we had Henry from My Happy Day as our officiant!! Henry listened to our ideas and interleaved the mentioned readings and personal stories beautifully to create our intimate, sweet & memorable elopement ceremony! We couldn't have asked for anything more!
    Emily Married on 10/13/2017
    My name is Emi Young and I must say that working with my happy day was one of the great decisions I made while planning my wedding. My husband, and I where together for 7 years before our wedding and finding someone who could capture the love we have for each other and we are also not traditional by any means but with the help of Kelly she was able to narrow the search down to two great officiants and the one we had chose was Tara Weiderstein. Her understanding of what we wanted for the services was profound, she took all our ideas and the way we thought about each other and put them into words that described the best day ever.
    Michelle Married on 10/13/2017

Fall wedding

Great company. Goes out of they way to match up couples to best fitting professionals. Our Officient Tara was fantastic. She tailored our service to us perfectly. She took the time to get to know us.

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us know Michelle. Glad to hear Tara created what you were looking for. We wish you love and light.
    Chrissy Married on 10/07/2017
    My Happy Day and Marguerite were very easy to work with. Everyone loved our ceremony!
    Laurel Married on 09/23/2017
    We had a wonderful experience working with My Happy Day. We were going for a simple, quick ceremony that had a personal meaning to us both and Joyce Chilton definitely came through! She is such a warm, sweet person that we felt that our ceremony was being performed by a good friend. Thank you for helping to make this a carefree event!
    Maria Married on 08/26/2017
    We worked with Rev. Joyce Chilton for our wedding on 8/26/2017. She did a fabulous job. We wrote our own ceremony script, so her responsibility was to read it and sign our marriage license. She was quick to respond to all of our contact and arrived to there ceremony on time and professionally dressed. They also offered a very fare price compared to other competitors. I would highly recommend their services.

My Happy Day's reply:

Creating your own ceremony will always be memorable. Thank you for letting us know how everything went and we we wish you much love and a happy and healthy life together.
  • FutureLivi
    Breanna Married on 06/17/2017
    Henry did a great job officiating our ceremony. He personalized it and many guests commented on how they enjoyed how personalized it was!

My Happy Day's reply:

Rev. Henry is a great connector. He really is present to the love and the commitment you are taking. Glad to hear he was a good fit for you both. Many blessing of love and joy.