My Happy Day Reviews

My Happy Day 4
My Happy Day 5
My Happy Day 6

Areliana · Married on 09/01/2018

We needed an officiant very last minute and My Happy Day worked with us to make our wedding day come together!

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Reverend Henry Hallet officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier! He was so responsive to all of our needs and questions and delivered such a wonderful ceremony. I highly recommend his services!

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr. Hallett was exactly what my wife and I were looking for! He was willing to work with our schedule and ceremony ideas to ensure a memorable experience for not only us, but our friends and family as well.

Sent on 09/08/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Andrew! It's wonderful to hear that Rev. Henry Hallett was a great fit for you and your wife. Send you light and love.

Debra · Married on 07/28/2018

Henrey made it very personable and it was a beautiful ceremony

Jozie · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelli is so passionate about what she does. She is thorough, energetic, and truly cares about the experience for her clients. She will let no question go unanswered and responds rapidly. Kelli is THE BEST THERE IS!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    My Happy Day 10

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Jozie. All I can say is that you have the energy of 10 brides! This girl did not leave the floor for a second. It was a wonderful day and nice to be with your parents. You see, I did Jozie's parents 30 years ago. That is all 5 us there in the photo. I wish you all that the universe has to offer! Kelli

Julia · Married on 05/10/2018

Tara was amazing. She listened to what type of ceremony we wanted, then wrote it. It was beautiful. We are so thankful. Our guests are still talking about it. I highly recommend Tara. She is very professional and kind. She is great with communication. She made our special day beautiful and unforgettable.

Amanda · Married on 04/03/2018

My husband and I are so pleased with the service we received from My Happy Day. Kelli asked us lots of questions about what kind of ceremony we wanted and matched us with a couple of their officiants. We ended up choosing Tara as our officiant, who was amazing. She listened to not only what we wanted in our ceremony, but also what we didn't want. She personalized our ceremony so it was uniquely ours. We couldn't be happier with everything!!

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Very pleased with My Happy Day. They made it easy to arrange an officiant last minute for our wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy that we could help you out Amy - We wish you and Sean many blessings.

Katerina · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so happy that we had Henry from My Happy Day as our officiant!! Henry listened to our ideas and interleaved the mentioned readings and personal stories beautifully to create our intimate, sweet & memorable elopement ceremony! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

My name is Emi Young and I must say that working with my happy day was one of the great decisions I made while planning my wedding. My husband, and I where together for 7 years before our wedding and finding someone who could capture the love we have for each other and we are also not traditional by any means but with the help of Kelly she was able to narrow the search down to two great officiants and the one we had chose was Tara Weiderstein. Her understanding of what we wanted for the services was profound, she took all our ideas and the way we thought about each other and put them into words that described the best day ever.

My Happy Day 11

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Fall wedding

Great company. Goes out of they way to match up couples to best fitting professionals. Our Officient Tara was fantastic. She tailored our service to us perfectly. She took the time to get to know us.

Sent on 11/15/2018

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us know Michelle. Glad to hear Tara created what you were looking for. We wish you love and light.

Chrissy · Married on 10/07/2017

My Happy Day and Marguerite were very easy to work with. Everyone loved our ceremony!

Laurel · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with My Happy Day. We were going for a simple, quick ceremony that had a personal meaning to us both and Joyce Chilton definitely came through! She is such a warm, sweet person that we felt that our ceremony was being performed by a good friend. Thank you for helping to make this a carefree event!

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

We worked with Rev. Joyce Chilton for our wedding on 8/26/2017. She did a fabulous job. We wrote our own ceremony script, so her responsibility was to read it and sign our marriage license. She was quick to respond to all of our contact and arrived to there ceremony on time and professionally dressed. They also offered a very fare price compared to other competitors. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/31/2017

My Happy Day's reply:

Creating your own ceremony will always be memorable. Thank you for letting us know how everything went and we we wish you much love and a happy and healthy life together.
  • FutureLivi

BreAnna · Married on 06/17/2017

Henry did a great job officiating our ceremony. He personalized it and many guests commented on how they enjoyed how personalized it was!

Sent on 06/25/2017

My Happy Day's reply:

Rev. Henry is a great connector. He really is present to the love and the commitment you are taking. Glad to hear he was a good fit for you both. Many blessing of love and joy.

Alicia · Married on 12/10/2016

Joyce was wonderful. Our ceremony was everything we ever dreamt of and we could not have done it without her.

angela · Married on 10/15/2016

My Happy Day picked a great minister for my wedding. She was very outgoing and nice. She did what we asked if her and so much more.

Sent on 11/03/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you Angela for letting us now that we were a great match for you two. We wish you love and light for all the years of your lives.

Mary · Married on 10/07/2016

We were so incredibly happy with Marguerite Rafalko from My Happy Day as our wedding officiant. We are still hearing from guests how much they loved our ceremony! We met with Marguerite and immediately knew from how easy it was to just chat with her that we wanted her for our ceremony. We requested for our ceremony to be short in length but to be memorable and meaningful, and it was JUST THAT! Thank you My Happy Day :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Great to hear your ceremony was was all that you were looking for. What a great way to start your marriage. We wish you love and happiness!

Doug · Married on 09/10/2016

Ask for Henry! He sat down and got to know us and listened to what we both wanted for our ceremony. His delivery was on par with what we expected. He showed up early and made for a stress free event. He helped set the stage for our festive and joyous day.

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Marguerite was an outstanding officiant. She made us feel so comfortable and gave us a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 09/10/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us know Marguerite was a perfect fit! Peace and love to you both.

Natalie · Married on 07/23/2016

Setting up the officiant was the easiest part. I didn't real care to much about a lengthy/religious ceremony so thats why this was a fit.

Sent on 08/05/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

We are happy to hear we were a fit for you. We wish you all the best!

My Happy Day

Debbie · Married on 07/16/2016

I couldn't believe how personal and delightful the ceremony was. I felt taken care of the moment I made the decision to use this vendor. Our officient was Barbara Schwarck and she couldn't have been more warm, helpful or accommodating. She made both of us feel as though we were her only client and that she really wanted to get to know us and cared about us. We couldn't have been happier with the ceremony!! It was personal and delightful! Many of our guests came up to us and asked where we found our minister as they thought she did a wonderful job. Some of them expressed that they had never experienced such a warm and lovely ceremony!! That was pretty awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

We are so happy to hear your kind words about our officiant Barbara Schwarck. Wishing you many happy days together!

Patrick · Married on 06/30/2016

My same-sex partner and I had been planning to get married for quite a while...and although I am religious, he is not...so that made choosing an officiant very difficult - we had NO idea where to start. We were glad to find My Happy Day's website, and saw it was from the Pittsburgh area, near where we were getting married. Kelli Burns got back in touch with us very quickly. She answered all of our questions about setting up a wedding, and gave us good reviews of the officiants that were available.
    We chose Henry Hallett as our officiant, and Kelli made arrangements for us to meet. Henry is quiet, warm, and understanding, and was really great to work with! We were planning the wedding to be short, with only some close family and friends attending, and wanted some religious readings in the ceremony. Henry gave us a lot of different options to choose from, and we were able to put together something that was just right.
    In the months leading up to the wedding - both Kelli and Henry stayed in touch to make sure that there were no details that were being left out...we appreciated that!
    We got married at a bed and breakfast, and although we were going to have the ceremony inside, it was such a nice day that we decided to take everything outside and have the wedding in the garden. Henry's readings for us were perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a thing to make it better.
    For *any* couples not sure of how to put their wedding together - or not sure of where to turn to be able to find an officiant - I would definitely recommend My Happy Day and Henry!

Sent on 08/21/2016

My Happy Day's reply:

So glad to hear you were happy with our service. We wish you many Happy Days!

Marcia · Married on 10/03/2015

We loved Barbara! My wife wanted a non religious ceremony and had spoken with Barbara about our wants after first contacting Barbara. Barbara set her mind at ease and she felt extremley comfortable with Barbara from the beginning. We had an inperson meeting with Barbara a few months prior to our wedding where she took the time to get to know us, learn how we met and was able to see the connection my wife and I share. She took the time at our rehearsal dinner to talk to our family and friends and even stayed and hung out with our close friends and family after all to get to know my wife and I better. She knows how to take command of the ceremony and rehearsal. Our rehearsal was one of the shortest I have been a part of. She listened to what was important to us during our ceremony, but otherwise we let her design the ceremony (we had no idea what would be said). Barbara was very accessible and responded to emails in a timely manner. Not only was she a wonderful officiant, I also had the chance to sit down and speak with her and she is an all around wonderful woman who has wonderful views on the world. I would highly recommend Barbara for your ceremony.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hi Marcia,
    We are so happy here at MY HAPPY DAY! Glad to hear Barbara was a fit for you in creating a wonderful ceremony. We wish you all the best.