Michael Will Photographers

Pittsburgh, PA View map
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

I care about you and I want your wedding to be amazing.

Your Day is Your Day

Every wedding is unique and I want your photos to be one-of-a-kind.

We鈥檒l talk through the timeline, locations, and what special moments you鈥檙e most looking forward to. I鈥檒l even bring a list of your VIPs so we don鈥檛 miss anyone.

Our #1 priority is to tell your story. All of the emotion-filled moments, how spectacular you look in that gown, your family and friends, the details you spent hours on. You won鈥檛 have to worry about a thing when we鈥檙e there.

I love thinking that future generations are going to be talking on and on about how rad grandma & grandpa鈥檚 wedding photos are ;)

Feel Good, Look Good

Weddings are full of emotion! We want to capture the personality and feeling of your day. Pictures that make you smile, make you laugh, make you wonder, and make you feel all tingly inside鈥攖hose are the pictures you want to keep. The ones you will cherish forever.

I鈥檓 going to make sure you look great and will give direction when you need it (like if you鈥檙e doing some weird arm thing) but a lot of it is walking, talking, irting, etc. Just being yourself! I even know the angles and tips to have you look amazing.

FUN

I honestly love my job.
I love people, I love marriage, I love making incredible photos.

Being able to document someone鈥檚 wedding is a privilege and an honor.

We take the job seriously, but also have an absolute blast doing it.

So excited to work with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily Married on 06/04/2022

1000% Worth It!

Working with Michael and his team from before the wedding to the album making process was smooth, easy, and so much fun. He is incredibly professional, puts you at ease ahead of time/day of, and was even loved by all the guests. The quality and amount of photos we got was exceptional! Every moment was captured beautifully. We are also so happy we did our albums with them because the process is so efficient and exactly what we want. Well worth the money spent!
  • Sydney
    Sydney D. Married on 04/23/2022

The Best Choice of our Wedding Day

My husband and I cannot stop raving about how happy we are that we chose Michael as our photographer for our wedding day. Michael was so easy to work with and we had such a great time with him both at our engagement session and on our wedding day. My husband hates having his picture taken but he keeps saying how comfortable Michael made him and easy it was for the photoshoots. Michael was the utmost professional and has a keen awareness of his clients and what they want for their photos even if the couple doesn't realize what they want. His photos perfectly fit the vibe of our wedding and I couldn't be happier with him as our wedding photographer.

Michael Will Photographers's reply:

You guys are amazing! It was such a blast working with you and it was an honor to be part of your day. THANK YOU!!
    Amanda K. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Photos and Personality - a perfect choice for our wedding!

MichaelWill Photographers was nothing short of professional, creative, organized, and fun! Michael was our only consideration for a photographer after sending out inquiries to multiple photographers because he CALLED us. His response to our online inquiry was speedy and we connected quickly - he understood our vision and wishes but immediately started collaborating with his own creative ideas. He made us confident in our decision and did not disappoint! After our pre-wedding planning meeting so much of my anxiety about many aspects of our wedding were gone because Michael had led us through a thoughtful, organized timeline that left me feeling completely calm. This was definitely not his first rodeo!
    Michael, and his second photographer Jacob, were fantastic from the first minute they arrived! They were seamlessly able to insert themselves into every situation, being smooth and inconspicuous yet always in the right spot to catch spontaneous photo ops. They captured amazing memories with such care and enthusiasm - we couldn't have made a better choice!
    Michael, your passion for your craft is infectious, and your consideration and thoughtfulness for everyone and each unique photo op made it so fun to work with you! (Oh, and you're kind of funny, too!) Thank you for being a part of our perfect day!
  • illustration stars

81 photos 路 03/31/2018
  • Stephenie & John
    95 photos 路 08/19/2017

Pittsburgh DJ Company Pittsburgh DJ Company Wedding DJs

Michael is an awesome photographer, his pictures are evidence of that! But after working with him, it's also easy to see that he is professional, but easy-going. A trait combination that puts the bride & groom at ease, which in turn, makes for some great pics! I've only met Michael a handful of times, but I can tell you that he is an all around 'good guy' Combine that with awesome photography and you've got a winner. Dean McAfee Owner, Pittsburgh DJ Company

2419 Smallman Street Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
7242420235
Location of (Michael Will Photographers)
2419 Smallman St Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
724-242-0235

Michael Will Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Michael Will Photographers offer?

Michael Will Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Michael Will Photographers offer?

Michael Will Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Michael Will Photographers offer for wedding events?

Michael Will Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Michael Will Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael Will Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding