StudioKat Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

I’m Kat, a full-time Wedding + Portrait photographer. I've been capturing beautiful souls since 2014 and I can truly say photography is my passion. My most favorite thing to do is travel, whether it’s to the beach, mountains or desert-I love it all. I think it’s the best thing for your soul. When I’m not behind the camera, I love catching flights, long road trips, exploring new places, hitting the gym, going to festivals and concerts, taking hikes, and of course spending time with family.

StudioKat Photography is based out of Southwestern Pennsylvania offering services both locally and destination based. I have traveled so many wonderful places capturing amazing couples including the Grand Canyon, a mountaintop retreat in Vermont, a beach wedding in Outer Banks, and a tasty Vineyard in upstate New York. So wherever your adventures may take you, I’d love to be there.

I offer a wide variety of services including Weddings, Engagements, Newborns, Maternity, Boudoir, Families, and so much more upon request. I customize every session to meet your needs, vision and your personality. So whether it’s a simple hike through the woods, wandering the city, taking a trip to the desert, or marrying your best friend… I would love to be apart of that to show the world just how beautiful life can be!

Cheers!!!

Kat

StudioKat Photography

724-787-9135

www.studiokatphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Shania
    Shania Getting married on 11/12/2022

Elopement session

StudioKat Photography was amazing to work with! We decided that we wanted to elope at the courthouse two weeks prior to doing so and wanted to get pictures after. I messaged Kat and was so happy to find out she was open for that day. She was extremely helpful with deciding what would work best for us. Every time I show someone our photos, they always comment on how beautiful they are. We couldn’t be happier with the whole experience!! 😍😭
    Emily F. Married on 11/06/2021

She made our day perfect

Kat made us feel comfortable and captured beautiful photos that we wouldn’t be able to get without her! I would recommend her over and over

StudioKat Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure to capture you and Mike's beautiful fall wedding day! ❤
    Kayla M. Married on 10/15/2021

The BEST photographer

Kat and Jake of Studio Kat Photography, photographed our October 2021 wedding at Oglebay Resort in WV and I would totally recommend them!
    After reaching out and having our first phone meeting with Kat, it became clear that we had found a great match, both in terms of style and personality. Kat was so easy to talk to. The connection we had with her shows through in the final product. She knew exactly how to make us feel like we were just hanging out with old friends.
    On the wedding day, our timeline was very tight between the ceremony and reception, and we had little time for pictures. However, Kat was so organized and had a game plan, and she was able to capture every family photo we requested and we still had ample time to get wedding party photos too! Kat was consistently communicative, organized, and punctual throughout the entire process. She would often check in with us and offered lots of advice during the planning process to make the day of events run smoothly.
    Kat and Jake were two of the nicest people to work with! Majority of our family members and wedding party assumed they were friends of ours because how well they were able to jive with the group.
    My husband and I were in awe when we received our photo gallery from Kat and Jake. They captured the day so well, I still get teary-eyed flipping through the photos reliving the day!
    If you value photography and want someone who is a master of their craft and a true professional all-round, look no further. We will treasure these photos forever. Thank you, Studio Kat Photography

StudioKat Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for all of your kind words!! You and Tim were so amazing and we are so grateful to be a part of your best day ever 🥰

Xoxo Kat + Jake

25 photos · 08/15/2020
  • Kevin & Darien
    14 photos · 05/17/2019

TK the DJ Entertainment TK the DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great Photographers. They were on top of every detail and never missed a single moment. I am sure every couple is impressed with their work and the shots they captured. I know I am.

914 Apple Street Mount Pleasant, PA, 15650
Location of (StudioKat Photography)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding