South Hills, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Taylor Ollason Photography

I am a Pittsburgh based photographer, specializing in wedding in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. I attended the Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a Bachelors degree. When I'm not photographing beautiful weddings, I am a photographer for the Pittsburgh Steelers as a photography intern. Photography is my passion whether it's weddings, engagements, or boudoir!

Follow Taylor Ollason Photography on
dsc2774 edit

9 Reviews for Taylor Ollason Photography

1 User photo

Taber · Married on 09/23/2017

Taylor is incredible! Any nerves we had about booking a wedding photographer, immediately went out the door when we met Taylor for our engagement shoot. Halfway through the session, my now husband said, "Wow, this is fun!". And it was fun; with Taylor there is no stress, only enjoyment. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and I have no doubt that our wedding photos from this past weekend will turn out the same way. Taylor knows what she is doing and gives great direction. We highly recommend Taylor Ollason Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Pittsburgh!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Klapkowski · Married on 06/24/2017

Wedding Photographer

My husband and I used Taylor for our June 2017 wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. From our first meeting, I knew that she was the photographer I wanted. We met with several other wedding photographers who were either too expensive based on the quality of their portfolio or were not personable. Taylor was very informative, her portfolio was absolutely stunning, and she was genuinely excited to photograph our big day. She answered every question I had throughout the planning process and even was able to accommodate us when we changed the date of our wedding. Unfortunately, my husband broke his leg a week before the wedding and Taylor was forced to come up with different site locations for our photos and different poses that would hide his crutches and scooter. We love each and every one of our photos. I would use her over and over again. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I recommend her to all of my friends that have recently gotten engaged! USE TAYLOR!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Taylor Ollason Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1988
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• South Hills Pittsburgh, PA, 15228 See on map
    717-366-7480 (Phone number)
    Location of (Taylor Ollason Photography)

Taylor Ollason Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Ollason Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Ollason Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography services does Taylor Ollason Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Ollason Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Taylor Ollason Photography offer?

Taylor Ollason Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Taylor Ollason Photography offer?

Taylor Ollason Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

What photography materials does Taylor Ollason Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Ollason Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Ollason Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Ollason Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.