Box 194, Imperial, PA 15126 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Wild Native Photography

Wild Native Photography is a photography is Alexa and Sara. They regularly serve Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio and travel for destination weddings.

From the team: Congratulations! If you’re here, you’re probably newly engaged or know someone who is. WooHoo! This is such an exciting time, and we want you to know that we’re honored to be considered for your special day. Our life and ultimate joy is this job. We take pride in capturing the love you’ve created and helping you show it off for everyone’s hearts to take in for years to come. In addition to shooting hundreds of weddings collectively over the years, we feel our personal life experiences have truly helped us become better artists. You can count on us. We want to be your friends through this, a support system, and your treasure chest of wedding advice that you can open whenever you need to.

Follow Wild Native Photography on

1 User photo

Wild Native Photography 1

Nicholas Manning · Married on 12/01/2018

Yes, yes, yaasss!

We wanted a talented photographer who was open to a same-sex wedding - From our very first meeting, we were hooked by Alexa’s artistry and her genuine excitement for ALL marriages! When the day arrived, Alexa and her partner were professional, friendly, and insanely creative. In our photos, she captured the purest moments of our big day - the love, the energy, and every intimate detail. We are not only pleased, but we are thrilled to have hundreds of images that chronicle our wedding, showcase our friends and loved ones, and remind us of our biggest milestone to date!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2018

SO talented & caring

Alexa and Sara are unreal. The short version- hire them if you want stunning pictures taken by fun, kind, great humans.

The long version- I honestly don't know how to describe how talented they are. Our photos are all (and I really mean all) SO. FREAKING. GOOD. All the happiness we felt that day comes through every picture. The shots are so well thought out, all of the personal details were captured, the coloring and lighting in each is perfect. Just take a look at their Instagram for a second, and you'll see how talented they are. Everyone that looked at our photos told us how well the feeling of our day came through, and how much of our personalities you could see. Every time I look at our album, I find another photo that becomes my favorite.

Photography was by far the most important thing to me, and it took me a long time to choose a photographer. We planned an NJ wedding while living in Pittsburgh, and weren't sure about hiring a non- NJ local photog. But throughout the whole process, I kept coming back to Wild Native, and using them as the bar for the quality & feel I wanted. When I realized I was doing that, I knew we had to hire Wild Native. I'm so so happy with our decision, and can't wait to continue using them to mark the events of our lives.

Through every part of the process, Alexa was just so present and attentive (I was texting her outfit options THE NIGHT before our engagement photos and she was so helpful and kind). She helped us execute our kind of out-there vision for our engagement photos, was really patient with our outfit changes, and suggested such great locations when our first pick fell through.

Also, right before the wedding, she was really on top of asking me all the stuff my bride brain was forgetting and super understanding.

Most importantly, on our wedding day, Alexa and Sara were just so much fun to be around. They helped all the portraits go smoothly (even when we had some delays from our limo). They were really accommodating to in-the-moment requests. There were a few other wedding parties taking their pictures at the same place, but since A & S had scoped out the portrait location beforehand, we got to take our pictures without any issue. They're just really great people to have with you on your wedding day, and I'm so glad they were at mine.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Wild Native Photography 2
  • Anna

Anna Wiles · Married on 10/20/2018

Yes. A million times, yes.

My husband (then fiance!) and I live in Los Angeles but I am from Pittsburgh and we both knew that's where we'd be married. We started looking through countless wedding photographers and nothing was really catching our eye. Finally I resorted to Pittsburgh wedding hashtags and I'm not kidding, the SECOND we saw Alexa's photos we both knew. She was THE ONE. She has such an eye for detail and we also really appreciate her tonal preferences and how she uses and appreciates light. We love when photos have a feeling and when you can feel that feeling just by looking at the photo- even if you weren't there- and hers are exactly that. The added bonus is that she's an awesome person. From our first meeting we knew we were in great hands. She never skipped a beat with keeping up with all of our info and was always very quick to reply to any concerns/questions we had regarding timeline, info she needed from us, etc. Louie and I never have our picture taken and were both worried about it being terribly awkward and come wedding day it was the exact opposite of that. It was honestly like we were all just hanging out and she happened to want to take pictures of us. Alexa is extremely professional and is the perfect balance of business owner and creative fun. She'll fit right in with your wedding crew and become one of the best parts of your day which is extra special for everyone feeling comfortable about having a lot of candid pictures taken all day. We can't thank her enough and you'd be crazy not to book her- LOOK AT HER INSTAGRAM- how could you not? It speaks for itself. We appreciate you and your art, THANK YOU!!! ❤️

Sent on 12/02/2018

Wild Native Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Box 194 Imperial, PA, 15126 See on map