South Park Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About K. Flowers Designs, LLC.

K. Flowers Designs is a premier custom wedding stationery studio specializing in one-of-a-kind wedding invitations for stylish, bold and fun couples. We use our creative eye, versatility, superb attention to detail, and propensity for flair to design and handcraft a stationery suite that reflects your style and celebration. All couples deserve to have something beautiful created JUST for them and we will ensure that your wedding paper will capture the essence of who you are and your love story. With your option of letterpress, laser cut, couture silk invitations and so much more, your stationery will set the right tone for your wedding celebration.

The magic happens in Bethel Park, (a surburb outside of Pittsburgh) Pennsylvania and is shipped to couples in love all over the world.

Follow K. Flowers Designs, LLC. on

Official KFD Logo
img 7087 51 729184

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

19 Reviews for K. Flowers Designs, LLC.

Sara Rosenberger · Married on 03/01/2020

Top Notch Experience

I have had a 10 star experience with Kerry Ann. She has not only made the process more enjoyable but gave me peace of mind knowing that she fully understands visions.
    She is easy to work with and has a wonderful energy. She is like a breath of fresh air in the wedding industry!

Sent on 01/29/2019

K. Flowers Designs, LLC.'s reply:

What an absolute pleasure working with you Sara! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope to work with you again in the future.

Keisha Howard · Married on 07/03/2019

In love with my Invites!!

There is not enough space or time to say how wonderful K. Flowers Designs is and how beautiful my wedding invitations came out. I was absolutely in LOVE with them when I popped open the box. They looked even better than in the pictures! I have gotten so many compliments on these invites, from the stationery that was used, to the design of the product! Everything was perfect! She offers the return address on the envelopes and also stamps on the RSVP envelops which was extremely helpful. She also include an envelope moistener at no additional cost with my order. I would definitely recommend K. Flowers Design to any bride who want amazing and top quality products for their special day.
    K. Flowers Design, YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2019

There is no one better!!!

Kerry was an absolute dream vendor for my wedding stationary needs. I connected with her the moment we spoke on the phone for my consultation - it was awesome to have someone just as excited as I was about my wedding stationary! She made the entire process easy and really fun! I had a vision and she brought it to life offering me countless options to fit my budget. Kerry was always reachable for any question I had, met deadlines with ease, and genuinely cared about us as the clients. She created save the dates, invitations, escort cards, menu cards, and signage for my day- so she really does it all! I’m so thankful I found Kerry and cannot say enough how much of a gem she is to work with.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Award

K. Flowers Designs, LLC. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• South Park Road Bethel Park, PA, 15102 See on map
    M-F: 9am-6pm Sat: 10am-2pm Sun: Closed
    Location of (K. Flowers Designs, LLC.)