South Park Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About K. Flowers Designs, LLC.

K. Flowers Designs is a premier custom wedding stationery studio specializing in one-of-a-kind wedding invitations for stylish, bold and fun couples. We use our creative eye, versatility, superb attention to detail, and propensity for flair to design and handcraft a stationery suite that reflects your style and celebration. All couples deserve to have something beautiful created JUST for them and we will ensure that your wedding paper will capture the essence of who you are and your love story. With your option of letterpress, laser cut, couture silk invitations and so much more, your stationery will set the right tone for your wedding celebration.

The magic happens in Bethel Park, (a surburb outside of Pittsburgh) Pennsylvania and is shipped to couples in love all over the world.

Follow K. Flowers Designs, LLC. on

Round Menu Card
Round Menu Card
img 7087 51 729184

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for K. Flowers Designs, LLC.

K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 1
K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 2
K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 3
K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 4
K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 5
K. Flowers Designs, LLC. 6

Sara Rosenberger · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Top Notch Experience

I have had a 10 star experience with Kerry Ann. She has not only made the process more enjoyable but gave me peace of mind knowing that she fully understands visions.
    She is easy to work with and has a wonderful energy. She is like a breath of fresh air in the wedding industry!

Sent on 01/29/2019

K. Flowers Designs, LLC.'s reply:

What an absolute pleasure working with you Sara! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope to work with you again in the future.

Mariah Treiber · Married on 05/09/2019

Wedding and Sign

Kerry is truly one of the best. She styled a wedding at Energy Innovation Center and did an incredible job. She really pays attention to detail and is truly an artist. I would absolutely recommend her services 100x over. Kerry also designed and created a sign for my studio. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Macherique · Married on 11/17/2018

Love is patient, Love is kind. It’s obvious Kerry-Ann loves her job and loves to take care of her clients! Even though I’m deployed to the Middle East, during the consultation Kerry-Ann made me feel like I was sitting face to face with her. She answered all of my questions and put a lot of thought into my exclusively designed invitations! And my guests (including my Mom) can’t stop raving about them! No matter your event and no matter the guestlist, K. Flowers Designs is a perfect fit for you!

Sent on 07/10/2018

K. Flowers Designs, LLC.'s reply:

Macherique, the moment we had our consultation and you shared your vision with me, I knew it was going to be a fabulous time! I thank you for trusting me to execute your vision. Planning such an extravagant affair takes a lot of attention to detail, doing it while being deployed just takes a lot of faith. Thanks for trusting me with full creative freedom to bring your vision to life. Best wishes.

Award

K. Flowers Designs, LLC. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50