Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Dawn Derbyshire Photography

I am a natural light enthusiast with a soft spot for fall weddings, the look on couples faces when they see each other for the first time, cloudy skies and wedding ceremonies filled with personal touches that bring tears to my eyes. I love creating a bond with my clients, and I feel like that bond with my couples is so essential since I am an integral part of the precious moments that they will hold on to forever.

Follow Dawn Derbyshire Photography on

Dawn Derbyshire Photography 4
Dawn Derbyshire Photography 5
Dawn Derbyshire Photography 6

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Quite honestly, I think that Dawn’s work speaks for itself, but I am going to write a review anyway. Dawn is as kind as she is talented. She was the first photographer that we met with, and my husband and I both liked her so much that we didn’t feel the need to look further. We didn’t plan to do an engagement shoot, but we decided to and were glad that we did. It gave us a chance to get to know Dawn a bit before the wedding and we were able to use those photos for bridal shower and wedding decorations. Leading up to the wedding, Dawn was professional and organized with a detailed online questionnaire and the option for online payment. She was always fast to respond and answer questions. Did I mention that all of her photos are gorgeous? Seriously. She captured the details of our wedding flawlessly. She sent us a USB drive with our engagement and wedding photos as well as several prints in a beautiful wooden box. To sum up, Dawn is awesome, talented, helpful and professional. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire her and we suggest you hire her too!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 7
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 8
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 9
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 10
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 11
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 12

Bria · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding and engagement photos. Dawn exceeded my expectations in every department. She was always super responsive and just a genuinely nice person to work with. I will cherish our photos forever and am so happy we made the decision to hire Dawn. It was an easy choice that's for sure :)
    Dawn I wish you much success, you deserve it. I highly recxomend Dawn for all brides to be. Trust me you will not regret your decision!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Cody · Married on 10/14/2016

My wife and I met with several photographers and finally chose Dawn. Dawn was so much fun, talented, and had an attention to detail like none other we met. All of her photos are unique and beautiful. She arrived early on the wedding day and helped keep things organized and stress-free all while taking candid and amazing photo's! We chose Dawn for an engagement shoot (after already doing 2 with other vendors) because we knew it simply had to be re-shot by her. I assure you you'll never be disappointed or have a missed shot with her. Dawn goes above and beyond to get the pictures she and you want which is handsomely rewarded in amazing quality photos you receive back that are memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dawn Derbyshire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files