Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Dawn Derbyshire Photography

I am a natural light enthusiast with a soft spot for fall weddings, the look on couples faces when they see each other for the first time, cloudy skies and wedding ceremonies filled with personal touches that bring tears to my eyes. I love creating a bond with my clients, and I feel like that bond with my couples is so essential since I am an integral part of the precious moments that they will hold on to forever.

Follow Dawn Derbyshire Photography on

Dawn Derbyshire Photography 5
Dawn Derbyshire Photography 6

Janessa · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing!

I HIGHLY recommend Dawn for your wedding photographs, as she was the best vendor decision that we made regarding our wedding day! Dawn was wonderful from the first time that we contacted her. She replies extremely quickly to emails and was helpful in planning the timeline for our wedding day. The quality of her photos are amazing and we have received so many great compliments from people about our photos. I enjoyed getting to work with Dawn for our engagement shoot as well, as this allowed us to feel more comfortable with her and having our photos taken, and I went into the wedding day feeling very confident about working with Dawn given our engagement shoot experience. Dawn is extremely organized, and detailed oriented, and this was so helpful knowing that nothing would be overlooked. Dawn went above and beyond multiple times, including being super flexible when our engagement photo shoot kept getting rained out, arriving early on the wedding day, and bringing beautiful props to photograph our wedding details. Lastly, she had our wedding photos edited and returned to us by the time we returned from our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dawn and I am so happy that she was a part of our wedding day, as we ended up with beautiful pictures and she made the entire day go very smoothly.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Quite honestly, I think that Dawn’s work speaks for itself, but I am going to write a review anyway. Dawn is as kind as she is talented. She was the first photographer that we met with, and my husband and I both liked her so much that we didn’t feel the need to look further. We didn’t plan to do an engagement shoot, but we decided to and were glad that we did. It gave us a chance to get to know Dawn a bit before the wedding and we were able to use those photos for bridal shower and wedding decorations. Leading up to the wedding, Dawn was professional and organized with a detailed online questionnaire and the option for online payment. She was always fast to respond and answer questions. Did I mention that all of her photos are gorgeous? Seriously. She captured the details of our wedding flawlessly. She sent us a USB drive with our engagement and wedding photos as well as several prints in a beautiful wooden box. To sum up, Dawn is awesome, talented, helpful and professional. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire her and we suggest you hire her too!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 7
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 8
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 9
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 10
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 11
    Dawn Derbyshire Photography 12

Bria · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding and engagement photos. Dawn exceeded my expectations in every department. She was always super responsive and just a genuinely nice person to work with. I will cherish our photos forever and am so happy we made the decision to hire Dawn. It was an easy choice that's for sure :)
    Dawn I wish you much success, you deserve it. I highly recxomend Dawn for all brides to be. Trust me you will not regret your decision!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Dawn Derbyshire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files