Washington, Washington, PA 15301 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Garda Events

Jessica Garda Events is a wedding planner based out of Washington, Pennsylvania who also serves the Pittsburgh region. Jessica would love to help couples create a memorable, magical day that they will love and cherish for years to come. She has more than 10 years of experience and is exceptionally talented at what she does. She cannot wait to work with you!

Jessica Garda Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. Jessica offers many services to ensure your event goes smoothly and wonderfully well, including day-of coordination, partial, and full planning services. Her planning services may include the following:

• Budget analysis

Bridal party
a2150abbe6de1980 1533307215 6878c1c1fceb037d 1533307215691 3 boho 31

3 Reviews for Jessica Garda Events

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Jessica did an amazing job for my Pittsburgh wedding, if you're debating on whether or not to hire a wedding planner I highly recommend Jessica! She went above and beyond on my wedding day making sure everything was exactly how it should be (including going and buying candle stick holders because I forgot to buy some!). There is a big difference having a venue coordinator and having a wedding planner who is "Team Bride & Groom". She was worth every dollar and if I need any event planning assistance in the future I will be sure to reach out to her. All I can say is if you hire Jess, it'll be one of the best wedding day decisions you can make!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jessica Garda Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Amanda! I am honored that you and John entrusted me with your wedding day and loved celebrating your marriage with your family and friends.

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

Like many couples, we went back and forth about whether we should take the plunge and hire a day-of coordinator. But after our first call with Jess, our decision was easy. She is a warm and kind person who is genuinely just as excited about your big day as you are. Her calm demeanor helped us to stay as relaxed as possible through the last few weeks of wedding planning. When our wedding day arrived, we were fully confident that Jess would deliver everything she promised because of her clear experience, professionalism, and organization. In fact, she did that and more for us! Because Jess took care of managing the details on the day of our wedding, we were able to fully enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime celebration and all of our family and friends. We are so thankful that we were able to work with her! We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without her and would recommend her to any couple looking for help planning or executing their big day.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jessica Garda Events's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! I loved every minute of your wedding day and had so much fun working with you and Chris. I'm thrilled that you two could truly relax and enjoy your celebration!
  • Kacy

Kacy · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Jessica for our April 2018 wedding and it was by far one of the BEST decisions we made concerning our wedding. Like most, we were leery about whether we really needed a wedding planner. As we got closer to the day, the more we realized we needed help coordinating the day-of details and timing. I also found myself worrying about who was going to make sure things got set up at the church or how things would get to the reception. That is where Jessica came to the rescue—we hired her for month-of coordination. She stepped in and completely took the lead. Jessica thought of and covered every little detail. I hate to think about what our wedding would have been like without Jessica. I cannot recommend her enough. Honestly, 5 stars do not do her justice. You will not regret hiring her for your big day!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jessica Garda Events's reply:

Kacy - this is exactly why I do what I do! That, and working with such amazing people like you and Tom!!!

Jessica Garda Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1