Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number

About Angela Pro Design

Angela Pro Design is a boutique graphic design studio specializing in custom and semi-custom wedding invitations and "day-of" stationery. From metallic and white inks and specialty paper, to belly bands and wax seals, the options for creating the perfect stationery for your big day are virtually endless!

I love my clients. I take pride in providing them with a positive, headache-free design experience by listening to their wants and needs, and respecting their time and their budget. Excellent customer service and high quality work are extremely important to me, and why almost ALL of my clients become repeat customers.

It’s all about creating crazy-beautiful things for crazy-beautiful events. Bring me your vision, and I’ll help bring it to life. Let’s make something gorgeous together.

Follow Angela Pro Design on

7 Reviews for Angela Pro Design

Angela Pro Design 1
Angela Pro Design 2

Chessa · Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely loved working with Angela! She was always so prompt on getting back to me when I emailed her my neverending list of questions. My fiancé and I were on a time constraint on getting our invitations out. But, Angela was able to still work with us and made it within our time limit. Our pocketfold wedding invitations were beautiful and flawless! I hope to work with Angela in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Chessa!! You and Anthony were a dream to work with! I'm in love with your wedding invitation suites. Your style and color combo came together so beautifully. I wish you both the most AMAZING wedding day, and I'd love to work together again on "day-of" stationery or party invitations in the future :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Angela sets the bar very high when it comes to design work! She is so attentive to your vision and needs! She 100% exceeded my expectations when she recently designed my wedding invitations. I honestly could have found better invitations! I LOVE how they turned out. She's the best and I will continue to use her for all of my design needs in the future!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Stephanie. You are always so sweet! Your vision for your wedding invitations was so classic and timeless. It was a pleasure working with you on all of your wedding paper needs!

Kim · event on 04/13/2018

Angela created beautiful invitations for my friend’s baby shower! The design and value were excellent!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

It was wonderful working with you, Kim! Thanks for the kind words!

Award

Angela Pro Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20