Nota Bene

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Nota Bene is an invitations business situated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This paper boutique, whose name means “to take note,” offers couples a dash of charm on their big day. With their fine paper and handwritten creations, you will be able to whisk your guests back to a more simple and charming time of handwritten letters. They take a strong interest in providing each couple with not only personal invitations, but also quality and artistic touches, as well.

Nota Bene can work with a wide range of wedding styles. Whether your style is chic or classic, the team will work with you to design and deliver a beautiful finished product. The talented team can create fine paper creations for not only wedding invitations, but also for your engagement, save the date, bridal shower, and much more. Couples can add decorative elements like offset printing, embossing, engraving, and foil-stamping to add a special touch.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Claudette M. Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great quality and easy to work with

Nota Bene is amazing. I had to redo my invitations because I didn’t like how the initial choice turned out and they were patient and created such a unique look for my modern and romantic wedding style. Loved the invitations and my save the dates!

Nota Bene's reply:

Hello Claudette! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best. We hope to see you again soon!
    Rachel Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nota Bene made ordering my wedding invitations so easy and fun! They have a ton of books to look through and many options to pick from! The communication is top notch, they will work together with you to customize templates or colors if you would like. They helped with the wording, spacing and phrasing of the invitations (which is something that you don't get by ordering from online websites) and made sure that the wording sounded appropriate and elegant. After selecting the design you like- they send you proofs to review, they make edits and changes promptly if needed, they make sure that you have something that is exactly what you want. When I received my invites the quality was excellent, the paper was thick and luxurious and the color was bold and vivid! I got tons of compliments on them. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know and use them again in the future.
  • User2251139 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough great things about Nota Bene! The staff was super helpful. gave GREAT suggestions when I wasn't sure about my choices and even helped me stay within my budget without sacrificing quality. I live in NC so everything was done over the phone and COULD have been confusing by email but I wouldn't have changed a thing. I give this vendor 5 very solid stars.
  • illustration stars

43 photos · 07/28/2018

9 Brilliant Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15215
412-782-6300
Location of (Nota Bene)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding