Melissa & Seventh

Pittsburgh, PA View map

Melissa & Seventh Design Studio is a one woman show with seven years of graphic design experience based out of Pittsburgh, PA. Three years ago the owner and sole designer found her niche in wedding invitations and signage after designing her sister’s wedding. Since then, Melissa has made it her mission to create beautiful designs specific to each couple’s wedding vision. She strives to do all of this in an atmosphere where they can be confident that they’re working with a professional while also feeling as though they are chatting with a friend. She ultimately aims at encompassing the total style of a couple’s wedding in their stationery while providing a simple process.

What’s offered
Melissa & Seventh offers completely custom wedding stationery and signage along with an easy and stress free design process. She’ll be with couples every step of the way while creating everything they need in order to capture their wedding’s own unique style.

Couples who are trying to design on a budget can browse through Melissa’s pre-designed stationery. Once they find a design perfect for them, all that’s left to do is tweak some verbiage and colors along with adding a few embellishments, if they choose, to make the invitation fit their style.

Melissa & Seventh services include:

• Custom design
  • In-person or Phone Consultations
  • Printing
  • Specialty printing, including gold foiling and letterpress
  • Envelope printing

• Shower Invitations
  • Bachelorette Party Invitations
  • Welcome Signs/Posters

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

• Meredith
    Meredith W. Married on 01/21/2022

Crazy talented!

Melissa is a dream to work with! She knows how to turn words into a work of art. I especially loved how she was able to add a personal touch to our invitations - she took my aunt's handwriting and incorporated it into our stationary! I highly, highly recommend working with her!
    Caitlin C. Married on 11/05/2021

Custom Wedding Invitations

I used Melissa for my wedding invitations (we got married last Friday!) From my first conversation with Melissa to the end product, she was so sweet and enjoyable to work with. I had booked Melissa about a year in advance of my wedding (this isn’t necessary, I’m just a big planner and with the pandemic wanted to make sure I locked up the vendors I wanted to use!)

Let’s be honest, when you think of custom invitations, the first thought that comes to mind is how expensive were these. I know that’s what I was thinking! But Melissa was so helpful with providing different options/solutions to help me stay within my budget and provided with me a timeline of the process.

As you can imagine, my original vision of my invitations changed over time and was a bit different from the end result. During this process, Melissa was so accommodating to the various changes I wanted to make and guided me with the font colors I wanted to use, etc.

I absolutely love my invitations and couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with. I would highly recommend anyone to use Melissa!!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn J. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience from beginning to end!

I was super nervous about invitations because I needed them in Spanish and English and after struggling with our save the dates from popular made-to-order websites (which do not include bilingual options) I knew I needed to go the custom route. After getting quotes from quite a few vendors, Melissa stood out as the friendliest, the most creative, and absolutely the best value for what we were getting. She offers a variety of options to fit any budget and I never felt like she was upcharging me or trying to sell me on any extras. In fact, there were a few embellishments I did on my own and she didn't discourage me from DIYing it and instead offered to give me any tips and tricks if I needed them. She took our vision and our details and offered unique options that made us feel like she really listened and understood what we were going for. I'm also so grateful for her attention to detail especially when she was working with me closely to get the Spanish wording just right--a language she isn't fluent in but that she clearly put in effort to correctly represent. Working with Melissa was an amazing experience through and through and we highly recommend hiring her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pittsburgh, PA, 16066
412-260-8858
Location of (Melissa & Seventh)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding