Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number

About LMM Calligraphy

LMM and Calligraphy

Life's most meaningful celebrations deserve a personal touch. Your invitation is the first thing your guests will see. Why not set the tone with a touch of elegance by having them handwritten in calligraphy? I can add affordable calligraphy to any size envelope, place cards, and much more, that your guests will remember long after your event.

HOW TO REACH ME...

Return Envelopes $0.80

Return Address on outer envelopes $0.80

Place/Escort Cards $0.75

Ink fee Between $5.00 and $18.00

Custom inks available at clients cost.

Rush Fee $20% or the order

Other services available upon request.

Shipping is available at clients cost.

Follow LMM Calligraphy on

Place cards
Place cards
Place Cards
Place Cards
Personal sign for a wedding.
Personal sign for a wedding.
Table sign
blue ink 2
black ink

6 Reviews for LMM Calligraphy

Kendra · Married on 10/11/2014

Tracy did an amazing job on my save the date envelopes. I was a little concerned because her price was almost too low but it was not reflected in the work she does. Very professional! I received so many compliments and many people saved their envelopes because of how fancy their names looked! Thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2015

LMM Calligraphy's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Let me know if I can ever help you with anything else.
    Tracy

Hope · Married on 11/10/2013

I had my wedding envelopes addressed by LLMCalligraphy. I was so concerned about the pricing of this extra BUT I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her price list. And even more pleased with the sample of her work. I decided that this was now on the MUST do list and Tracy was the must do person. Now I started planning my wedding far in advance so when it was wonderful when I contacted her one year later she was just as accommodating as the first time. She was a pleasure to work with and very thorough. She kept me up to date during the entire process. When I received everything in the mail it was more beautiful than I could have ever hoped. And when I freaked out because I had forgotten people she mailed those out to me within a few days. I am very impressed with her work and her level of professionalism. I will recommend her over and over to anyone who will listen. LLMCalligraphy is the way to go.

Sent on 10/19/2013

m33 · Married on 01/26/2013

Tracy was great! Her work is beautiful. Our guests loved the invitations! My great uncle jokingly asked if I was marrying a millionaire since they invites were written so beautifully.

Sent on 02/06/2013