RBW Stationery and Events

Canonsburg, PA View map

RBW Stationery and Events is a wedding invitations service operating out of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, that also serves to-be-weds in neighboring areas. Offering a wide range of stationery items, this business can satisfy a myriad of tastes and preferences. Liaising closely with couples to create the look, style, and design that matches specific themes, they strive to do justice to clients’ wishes. Overall, ample experience, industry knowledge, and respect for their clients form the foundation of this company.

Ruby is the owner and lead designer and creative force behind each product that she crafts. Getting the word out about your special day is one of the first signs that the planning is starting to take shape. With RBW Stationery and Events, couples can receive bespoke invitations that look beautiful and full of personality. For several years, Ruby has been bringing these to life as well as offering other items such as menus, place cards, signage, save-the-dates, thank-you cards, programs, and more. Through calligraphy, foil-stamping, attention to detail, craftsmanship, artful composition, and more, Ruby is able to breathe life into each request.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sherria Married on 11/16/2019

Worth the investment!!!

I cannot thank Ruby enough for her services! Initially I was introduced to Ruby regarding my indecisiveness on picking the perfect wedding invitations but once we got together & went over my likes & dislikes, we came up w/ the most beautiful invitations! I still get compliments on how great they turned out!

Ruby also assisted me w/ "Day of Wedding Planning". Initially I had no plans on even hiring a planner & thought I could get everything done all on my own w/ the assistance of the venue coordinator but let me just say, I WAS SUPER RELIEVED we chose to allow Ruby's assistance! It made a huge difference in finalizing all the little details, organizing my vendors, her creative ideas, etc. In the midst of wedding planning, I was working full-time, raising an almost 1 year old and in school for my RN-BSN! She took so much stress off my plate, and ultimately my wedding day was a success truly because of her! I can’t thank her enough! She truly takes the time to get to know her clients and does whatever it is possible to make your day everything you’ve imagined!!
    Chelsey P. Married on 10/19/2019

Picture perfecy

Ruby was one of the easiest, professional and sweetest wedding vendors to work with! She helped make our wedding invitation suite even better than we could imagine. We gave her ideas of what we wanted and came up with designs that were perfect. She listened to every detail and went above and beyond to make sure the we fell in love with the design. Ruby is very responsive to all emails and was even willing to meet us when the final print was ready so we could pick them up in person. She puts a special touch in all of her work and even makes the final packaging as beautiful as her perfectly designed work. She also was able to help us out with our custom thank you cards which we got so many compliments on. If you are looking for a designer who puts their heart in soul into each project and make this part of your wedding worry-free, definitely get reach out to her! Thanks again Ruby!
    Hannah Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Stationary

Ruby was amazing to work with! She did thetable cards for my wedding through my venue. When we met, I gave her details regarding the colors of my wedding, what flowers there will be and a sample of my invites. In a short few weeks, Ruby has three different designs all of which captured the feel for my wedding and all blew me away! She’s very talented and I would look no further for your wedding stationery!
  • illustration stars

RBW Stationery and Events 1
Exclusive

4047 Overview Drive Canonsburg, PA, 15317
412-368-2212
Location of (RBW Stationery and Events)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding