Simply Captivating Styling, LLC

Mc Donald, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Simply Captivating Salon

Simple. Beautiful. You

A passion for styling, a private boutique experience, a customized service, convenience, years of professional experience, top rated/reviewed service, a team approach when working with clients & the glamour of special events have built my business. Simply Captivating Salon is a unique salon business that specializes in the art of bridal & female hair-styling.

My goal for each of my bridal clients is to make their day as SIMPLE as possible by traveling on-location to their getting-ready venue of choice. I bring all the tools, supplies and equipment I need with me to set up a “mini salon” wherever my client is.

BEAUTIFUL: Every client is beautiful in their own special, unique way. When my brides come to me for their trial (which is included in the bridal package), it gives me a chance to meet them, and learn who they are. My main goal for all of my clients is to customize a look to enhance their natural beauty and style for their wedding day, special event or everyday look.

YOU: We all want to feel like ourselves on an important day, but we want to be the BEST version of ourselves. My goal for all my clients is to work with them to achieve this…I want my clients to look back at their wedding or event photos and think “WOW, look at me! I looked amazing but I still felt and looked like myself.”

I would love to be a part of your special event to make your day SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL and all about YOU. Thank you for visiting my page!

***Booking for 2022 is closed! Booking for 2023 is OPEN, contact me SOON to reserve your date! ***

Visit my website:

www.simplycaptivatingsalon.com

Find us on Facebook:

Follow us on Instagram:

Follow us on Pinterest:

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

April Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Christy is insanely TALENTED!!!! Her work is truly incredible. She’s efficient and professional and intuitive about her client’s desires. She works to perfection under pressure and is super flexible. Most importantly, she’s committed and genuinely interested in listening to everyone’s needs. I absolutely recommend Simply Captivating to any Bride!!!
    Haley O. Married on 06/04/2022

Highly Recommend Amelia!

Amelia was amazing to work with! She did my bridal hair and bridesmaids’ hair for my June wedding. Everyone was so pleased with her work. She truly brought my vision to life! I had so much trust in Amelia, and she didn’t let me down. My hair stayed perfectly through my entire day! Aside from being an amazing stylist, she is also sooo nice and fun! I highly recommend her!!
    Cassie R. Married on 05/21/2022

The sweetest & extremely talented!!

I can’t say enough good things about Christy and simply captivating hair. She gave me the wedding hair of my dreams. It was absolutely perfect and stayed throughout the whole day. She and her team (Michelle & Brianna) knocked it out of the park! They made the morning go so smoothly with a very large wedding party. Every single person loved their hair!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erin & Adam
    18 photos · 12/07/2019

Steady Creek Cinema Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Christy is absolutely amazing! She responds quickly to phone calls and emails and goes above and beyond for her clients. She has a talent for what she does and you can see it in her work. We highly recommend her! -Bethany & Andrew (SCC)

Caviar & Curls Caviar & Curls Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christy and I have worked together on many weddings. She is so incredibly talented and has an eye for what will make you look your best on your wedding day!

Veiled Complexions Veiled Complexions Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked in salons my entire life, and I have never seen creations like Christy's! She is simply outstanding! As a professional cosmetologist I am speaking from experience and she is the best! I can't wait to work a wedding with her again!

410 Battery Dr S Mc Donald, PA, 15057
Location of (Simply Captivating Styling, LLC)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding