Monongahela, Monongahela, PA 15063 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About BX Studio

The Beauty Xpert is a hair and makeup studio in Monongahela, Pennsylvania. They are a full-service salon that provides on-location hair and makeup. Their team of beauty experts works with your to create any look or style you want. They want you to look and feel beautiful on your special day.

The Beauty Xpert offers hair, makeup, skincare, waxing, spray tans, nails and lash services. They pamper you and your bridesmaids so you look stunning for your wedding day. They apply flawless makeup and create functional hairstyles that last all day long. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
secen 4928

BX Studio 3
BX Studio 4

Alexis · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best of The Best

From the very beginning of my engagement, I knew I wanted to hire BX Studio to do hair for my bridesmaids and myself. There were 11 of us including myself, so finding somewhere to accommodate all of us in one place would seem like a challenge to some, but not to BX. They came to us and did our hair in my hotel room, were on time and done in a flash leaving every single one of us looking like we were ready for the red carpet or something. Mandee is so sweet, on top of it answering any questions and super professional. Emily was my stylist for my hair trial and my wedding day and. she. killed. it. Not only is she extremely easy to get along with, fun to be around and also super adorable, she is an incredible stylist and my hair was everything I could have asked for and more. Natalie was our other stylist that we had on wedding day and she did such an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair. Watching her do updo's was like watching it on fast forward. She was so quick and efficient and completely knocked it out of the park. My biggest wish for my day was that my bridesmaids got to feel the way that I did and not singled out because I was the bride. Emily and Natalie made sure that every one of my girls felt like the queens that they are when they were getting their hair done and with the final product. I can't recommend BX enough and I will forever be thankful for Mandee being so easy to deal with throughout the booking process and for Emily and Natalie making the getting ready process on my wedding day so stress free for my bridesmaids and myself.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena · Married on 08/31/2019

Bx studio is a great option for on site hair and makeup. They did our hair and makeup exactly how we wanted.

The ladies that did our hair and makeup for the wedding did an excellent job. Each and every one of us looked absolutely beautiful. They had the option of airbrush or traditional makeup. The girls were very professional and we loved having them there!

Sent on 09/20/2019

BX Studio Pricing

BX Studio Price Rates

BX Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Blake Artistry
    Blake Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love the Beauty Xpert. Mandee and her team are true professionals. They are always where they say they will be when they say they will be. Great with clients and the hair and makeup styling is always incredible. Everyone in her team is fast, and talented at what they do, and are great with clients. Genuinely nice people. If you have a large number of bride's maids and not much time to get them all ready, you simply must contact The Beauty Xpert.

• Mia DeMeo Photography
    Mia DeMeo Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Mandee many times! She is friendly with a personality that immediately put you at ease, professional but also approachable and most importantly AMAZING at what she does. I was lucky enough to hire her a few times myself!! Hiring The Beauty Xpert for your wedding day will not disappoint!

• Galiffa Productions
    Galiffa Productions Wedding DJs

The Beauty Xpert will create the wedding look of your dreams! Mandee and her staff are extremely talented and professional makeup artists and hairstylists that make sure you look AMAZING on your big day. They pay very close attention to detail and will not finish until their clients are completely satisfied. Not only will they create your dream look, but they will do it from the comfort of your own home or hotel room! I HIGHLY recommend Mandee and The Beauty Xpert team to give you the glamorous look for your wedding day that you deserve!

• Monongahela Monongahela, PA, 15063 See on map