634 Mckean Ave, Donora, PA 15033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Galiffa Productions

Galiffa Productions is a full-service entertainment company, serving clients in the Pittsburgh, Pa. (and surrounding areas). Our services include; pro sound, Emcees, DJ’s, room décor & Lightscaping, photo booth rental, multimedia shows and more!

Our professionally trained and experienced staff begins planning every event by consulting with our clients. This will ensure that we deliver the style of entertainment that they envisioned at their event. We also specialize in weddings, Bar/Bat mitzvahs and corporate events.

Our experience, technical capability, charisma and creative ability are all incorporated to insure that we create the ambience, music programming, and event flow exactly as you have envisioned it. Our goal is to always provide great entertainment for our clients and their guests while at the same time creating memories that will last a lifetime…

With all of the services that we have to offer we are confident that we can put together an event package that will fulfill the needs and wants and also stay within the budgets of our clients.

Call us today to speak to a member of our event staff and let’s begin planning your next amazing event!

(724) 554-0443

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for Galiffa Productions

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/03/2018

Best day ever. Best dj ever

We were so thankful to have Derek as our DJ/MC and also handle our reception uplighting for our Nov 3 wedding!!
    There's no question that Derek is hands down the best DJ around...and every photo of our reception has a PACKED dance floor to prove it! From day 1 to the day of our wedding Derek went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect! We are still hearing about how much fun everyone had at our wedding. Not only is Derek a killer entertainer but he did an awesome job at making sure every detail was exactly what WE had in mind. I can't even tell you how many lighting colors he showed me in his sweet demo studio to make sure it was exactly what I pictured. Music was super important to us and he personalized our own playlist for the evening. Most people worry about keeping people on the dance floor all night, but the only worry we had by the end of the reception was how to get everyone off of the dance floor!
    Thanks again, Derek!
    Aubrey & Matt

Sent on 12/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2015

He was by far the best d.j. I have ever heard especially at a wedding! We had so many compliments on his work! He played exactly what my husband and I ask! He had everyone on the dance floor interacting with them from start to finish. I could not have asked for a better d.j. He remained professional but at the same time had fun with it. I would recommend him for any event you are planning!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Galiffa Productions just did my brother in laws wedding over the weekend and they were awesome! no matter how many or how little people were on the floor he kept everything alive and moving... the mixing of the music was the best I've ever heard at a wedding, even my own lol.. he made all of the music flow so smoothly and there was no dead time.. we had a great time and loved all of the music played... you will not be disappointed if you book with them! I can't say enough good things about how he has a true talent for this art! ..thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Galiffa Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector

• The Grand Estate at Hidden Acres
    The Grand Estate at Hidden Acres Mansion Weddings

Wonderful company to work with! Loved their professionalism, acoustic guitarist was fabulous! they are a full service company which is extremely helpful when looking for a wedding vendors. Looking forward to working with them in the future!

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Derek knows how to get the party started and keep guests on the dance floor! We can't wait to work with him again! :) Cheers, Bethany & Andrew

• BX Studio
    BX Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Derek of Galiffa Productions is wonderful to work with. Not only is he a AMAZING entertainer but he is always pleasant to talk to! If you are looking for not only a DJ but great entertainer, I highly suggest Galiffa Productions! They will have all your guest having a blast on the dance floor!

• 634 Mckean Ave Donora, Pennsylvania, 15033 See on map
    7242610836 (Other Phone Number)