407 Allen Ave, Donora, PA 15033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Galiffa Productions

Galiffa Productions is a full-service entertainment company, serving clients in the Pittsburgh, Pa. (and surrounding areas). Our services include; pro sound, Emcees, DJ’s, room décor & Lightscaping, photo booth rental, multimedia shows and more!

Our professionally trained and experienced staff begins planning every event by consulting with our clients. This will ensure that we deliver the style of entertainment that they envisioned at their event. We also specialize in weddings, Bar/Bat mitzvahs and corporate events.

Our experience, technical capability, charisma and creative ability are all incorporated to insure that we create the ambience, music programming, and event flow exactly as you have envisioned it. Our goal is to always provide great entertainment for our clients and their guests while at the same time creating memories that will last a lifetime…

With all of the services that we have to offer we are confident that we can put together an event package that will fulfill the needs and wants and also stay within the budgets of our clients.

Call us today to speak to a member of our event staff and let’s begin planning your next amazing event!

(724) 554-0443

info@galiffaproductions.com

www.galiffaproductions.com

Follow Galiffa Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC

Videos 1 Video

23 Reviews for Galiffa Productions

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/27/2020

I think the DJ is the most important aspect of a wedding. If there is not good music, your guests are not going to have a good time. I also know how hard it is to decide on a DJ. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend Galiffa Productions. Galiffa productions not only DJed my reception, but also my ceremony. Derek and his team did and amazing job Djing my wedding playing a variety of music for all guests to enjoy . The MC, Troy, also did a fantastic job introducing the wedding party and various speeches. My family and I had multiple people ask us after the wedding who the DJ was as they all thoroughly enjoyed Derek's mix of music. The dance floor was full all night thanks to Galiffa Productions! Derek was also extremely professional during the planning process - taking the time to talk to me multiple times about what I wanted for my wedding. If you are trying to decide on a DJ, definitely go with Galiffa Productions! Thanks again, Derek for making the night a blast!

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 12/07/2019

Best dj ever!

Galiffa Productions did not disappoint!! Derek was absolutely AMAZING! He kept the dance floor moving until the very last song! He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process and made it completely stress-free and fun! He was accommodating to our needs/requests and was so professional. I wish we could replay our wedding reception all over again!! Don’t miss out on booking your event with Galiffa Productions!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Bethany L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Absolutely LOVE Galiffa Productions and will continue to recommend them for years to come! From start to finish, communication was never lacking and Derek was always there when we needed anything. He had our wedding POPPING. Everyone was up out of their seats and dancing around. Derek was interactive with the crowd and danced around with us all. Our wedding was 10/19/19 and people are STILL talking about how fun it was.. and I thank Galiffa Productions for that. So many people ranted about our DJ. If you’re thinking about booking with them.. do it. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Galiffa Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• The Grand Estate at Hidden Acres Mansion Weddings

Wonderful company to work with! Loved their professionalism, acoustic guitarist was fabulous! they are a full service company which is extremely helpful when looking for a wedding vendors. Looking forward to working with them in the future!

• Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Derek knows how to get the party started and keep guests on the dance floor! We can't wait to work with him again! :) Cheers, Bethany & Andrew

• BX Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Derek of Galiffa Productions is wonderful to work with. Not only is he a AMAZING entertainer but he is always pleasant to talk to! If you are looking for not only a DJ but great entertainer, I highly suggest Galiffa Productions! They will have all your guest having a blast on the dance floor!

• 407 Allen Ave Donora, PA, 15033 See on map
    7242610836 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Galiffa Productions)