SoundWaves Event Group

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

SoundWaves Event Group is a wedding DJ and entertainment company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They believe your wedding should be as magnificent as you’ve always dreamed it would be, and they’re here to help make your vision a reality. Their experienced entertainers will help create a fun, exciting atmosphere, playing your favorite hits throughout your big day. Their goal is to get all your guests on the dance floor and throw an amazing reception to give you memories that will last a lifetime.

SoundWaves Event Group can provide many DJ services for your wedding day. They are happy to consult with you before your event, learning all about your music tastes and wedding schedule to provide the best possible service. For an added experience, they can also offer karaoke events for you and your guests to enjoy. Additional services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Dana
    Dana K. Married on 03/19/2022

Cold Sparklers and Uplighting 10/10

Soundwaves Event Group really put our wedding over the top! They were a last minute addition with the cold sparklers and up lighting. If you're debating between the cold sparklers, DO IT! They legit made our photos and a lot of guests have never seen them before, let alone in person. Up lighting kind of speaks for itself, but this definitely added to the vibe we were going for! Our venue had already great, edison bulb lighting, but I wanted to add a bit more color for the dancing side of things. These really set the tone. I highly recommend them, and their services!
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 11/05/2021

Great job!!!!!!

They communicated with me the whole step of the way. I missed some things and they contacted me to let me know. We only got the photobooth. But it was still amazing. She showed up and the guest loved it.
  • Bethany
    Bethany B. Married on 10/17/2021

Great communication, music, and experience!

I highly recommend SoundWaves Event Group for your wedding or next event. My husband and I booked them for our October 2021 wedding and we are so happy we did. They were such a pleasure to work with. From my initial inquiry and meeting with Stacy to the phenomenal job Jim and Charles did at our wedding, it was all so wonderful. Our friends and family had nothing but positive things to say about the wedding and the music they played. The dance floor was packed the entire night.

My husband and I truly appreciated the final meeting we had with Jim the week of our wedding to finalize our music preferences and to go over how to pronounce family and friends' names (some of which were Greek) and the day of the wedding he pronounced them flawlessly.

We also had a Greek band at our wedding and had the band and DJ each do two 45-minute sets throughout the night. Jim did such a good job at keeping things moving throughout the night and smoothly transitioning between the DJ and the band.

I truly cannot thank SoundWaves Event Group enough for making our reception such a great experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Beautiful Day Photo Booth Beautiful Day Photo Booth Photo Booths

I can't say enough great things about this company. Their DJ services are one of the best in the Pittsburgh area. I am the owner of Beautiful Day Photo Booth and if I'm booked the first company I refer out is this company. Jim and Stacey have a passion for what they do and will make sure your wedding is one that everyone will talk about for years to come.

Mia DeMeo Photography Mia DeMeo Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Sound Waves!! I've had the pleasure of working with, and also hiring them for my own wedding! They are incredibly professional & easy to work with. I would highly recommend!

The George Washington Hotel The George Washington Hotel Hotel Weddings

One of our favorite DJs! Their clients are always on the dance floor and make our job at the hotel easy making everyone happy. Thanks for many successful events!

West Mifflin West Mifflin, PA, 15122
Location of (SoundWaves Event Group)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding