Olive & Rose

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lexi
    Lexi M. Married on 02/12/2022

Museumlab Perfectly Paired Pop Up Wedding!

I worked with Kim from Olive and Rose Events for our Pop Up wedding on Valentine's day this year. We had a WONDERFUL experience. I had never heard of a pop-up wedding before and after discussing with Kim, we could not pass up this opportunity. She arranged a package of some amazing vendors at Museum Lab, which included a cake by Mediterra Bakery, florals by Blue Daisy, photography by Talia Nelson, our officiant Mark DeNuzzio from A Simple Vow, live stream from Rodger Obley, and bar service for a very affordable cost. The best part is that there was very little planning and stress on my end and I got to get married sooner! Kim is very professional, quick to respond, helpful, and overall we had an amazing experience. My husband and I had always wanted a small intimate ceremony and I could not have dreamed of a better one. Even though we had about a month to plan it, Kim kept us on track and arranged meetings with vendors to ensure the day went smoothly. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose this Pop-Up wedding every single time! It was truly a pleasure to work with her and be the first Perfectly Paired couple!

Olive & Rose's reply:

Hi Lexi! This makes me so happy to hear! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Adam! I love the Pop-up concept and can't wait to do more!
  • Christy
    Christy M. Married on 12/12/2020

Kim is AMAZING!!! Run, don't walk to hire her now :)

I have to give so many props to my day of coordinator Kim Allera from Olive & Rose Events, although let’s be honest, she was way more than just a “day of” coordinator as she was by my side to help during all of the changes and updates and craziness throughout the process. of planning a wedding during 2020. Her attention to detail, positive and professional attitude, and humor makes her a joy to wok with. She makes the stressful times fun and always has amazing suggestions and creative ideas and solutions! Not only all of that, you feel like Kim has your back for you entire big day and is genuinely happy for you (you can even tell she's smiling behind her mask in the attached photo as I walk down the aisle :) )
    If you are able to hire a wedding planner (day-of or full-on plan everything) HIRE HER NOW! You’ll be so glad you did!
  • Heidi
    Heidi C. Married on 01/04/2020

Kim allera is amazing

Everything about our experience with Kim Allera was wonderful. I originally wanted a wedding coordinator as a median between my fiancé and I and to help with logistical things during the planning process and for day of coordination. But to be truthful, I got even more than that. Kim was not only my planner, but my confident, and therapist but she is now my friend. She came with me to every appointment from flowers, to linens, to dress fittings. She took control of contracts, helped with decorating decisions and made the entire wedding day seamless. Kim will call vendors for you, thinks about things you wouldn't, and will be on top of everything! She had our day of schedule planned down to the minute and kept us on time throughout the entire day. Kim and her team made our day flawless and ensured we didn’t have to worry about anything with vendor coordination, set up and clean up. She was always just a phone call, email or text away and extremely organized. From our first meeting at a coffee shop, to delivering our gifts and cards to our hotel room on wedding might, Kim put us at ease, and was calm, cheerful and professional and I already told Kim that she is helping with our future baby showers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

143 Beverly Road Pittsburgh, PA, 15216
Location of (Olive & Rose)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding