BX Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Jackie
    Jackie R. Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful job and quick!!

Mandee and her team did an amazing job of making not only look but feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were so quick with 13 girls getting their hair and make up done before the pictures. I highly recommend and would use her again!
    Kerrie R. Married on 12/11/2021

Beauticians who are also magicians!

Mandee and her team provided hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding. They came to the hotel and they were so nice to work with! They enhanced all the girls natural beauty and made everyone feel stunning!! I could not believe how beautiful I felt after they did their magic!!
    Mandee is extremely friendly, professional, and super responsive. She is easy to work with and can accommodate what ever style you are looking for. I highly recommend!!
    Maria S. Married on 11/14/2020

They made this such a pleasant experience even amid a pandemic!!!

Mandee was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns! She made the hair and makeup a stress free experience for the big day!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/26/2020

Prompt, professional, and amazing work!

The team at BX Studio did an amazing job for my wedding. They were so easy to work with and they were flexible to my changes when I had to postpone due to COVID. My girls and I all looked great, the makeup and hair lasted all day and night! They were fun to work with and I would recommend them to everyone!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/05/2020

I felt beautiful and comfortable!

Emily is phenomenal. She was the makeup artist on my wedding day for me, my four bridesmaids, and two mothers. She took the time to understand what I wanted and made me feel comfortable stating my opinions. She highlighted my features perfectly and made me feel beautiful. She was a pleasure to spend my wedding morning with - my bridesmaids and I all looked stunning and everyone loved being with her! I cannot recommend Emily enough!
    Liz Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect for on site wedding parties

I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing my bridal parties hair and makeup for the big day! Everyone looked and felt amazing. The BX Studio team are so friendly and made sure all 6 of us were satisfied and on schedule! Emily did my wedding hair/makeup trial prior to the wedding. She took time to learn what I wanted for my wedding day and instructed my Maid of Honor on how to put in/out my veil. As an out-of-state bride, they were super accommodating to my schedule, easy to communicate with, and flexible. I can’t recommend them enough!
    Alexis Married on 09/21/2019

The Best of The Best

From the very beginning of my engagement, I knew I wanted to hire BX Studio to do hair for my bridesmaids and myself. There were 11 of us including myself, so finding somewhere to accommodate all of us in one place would seem like a challenge to some, but not to BX. They came to us and did our hair in my hotel room, were on time and done in a flash leaving every single one of us looking like we were ready for the red carpet or something. Mandee is so sweet, on top of it answering any questions and super professional. Emily was my stylist for my hair trial and my wedding day and. she. killed. it. Not only is she extremely easy to get along with, fun to be around and also super adorable, she is an incredible stylist and my hair was everything I could have asked for and more. Natalie was our other stylist that we had on wedding day and she did such an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair. Watching her do updo's was like watching it on fast forward. She was so quick and efficient and completely knocked it out of the park. My biggest wish for my day was that my bridesmaids got to feel the way that I did and not singled out because I was the bride. Emily and Natalie made sure that every one of my girls felt like the queens that they are when they were getting their hair done and with the final product. I can't recommend BX enough and I will forever be thankful for Mandee being so easy to deal with throughout the booking process and for Emily and Natalie making the getting ready process on my wedding day so stress free for my bridesmaids and myself.
  • Jelena
    Jelena Married on 08/31/2019

Bx studio is a great option for on site hair and makeup. They did our hair and makeup exactly how we wanted.

The ladies that did our hair and makeup for the wedding did an excellent job. Each and every one of us looked absolutely beautiful. They had the option of airbrush or traditional makeup. The girls were very professional and we loved having them there!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey F. Married on 08/10/2019

BX Studio is incredible!

I absolutely had a amazing time getting my hair and makeup done.
    He girls are so fun , professional, and down to earth! Did exactly what I imgianed plus more !!!
    Christa V. Married on 11/11/2018

Fall wedding at Bella Sera in Canonsburg.

We had Cassady for our makeup. She did a wonderful job. I am definitely not a person who wears makeup every day, but Cassady made me feel so beautiful and natural that day. She still made me look like me that day, and I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist.
  • User1239255 2+ years ago
    I was a bridesmaid in one of the weddings that The Beauty Xpert did. I was extremley happy with how they did my hair and make-up and the price was very reasonable for the high quality that I received! Mandee and Jenna were very attentive to everyone needs and made sure that we were all happy with the outcome. (which we were!) I would definitley recommend hiring them for your special day! =)
    Melanie Married on 05/12/2018
    Mandee and her team were amazing! I had 4 bridesmaids and myself. They traveled to our hotel and finished the girls hair in less than an hour and they all absolutely loved it! She also nailed my hair. As for makeup, she had a partner named Chet (i believe) and he was a hoot. He made myself and the girls look flawless and waterproof! I felt so blessed to find them and have them part of my big day. I can't wait for the pictures to come back because they absolutely hit it out of the park. If you are looking for perfect hair and makeup, then they are your team. They were worth absolutely every penny.
    Allison Married on 04/28/2018
    Mandy, Emily and Cassidy - Thank you so much for your services for the wedding. All of us appreciated your hair and make-up help and really took note of your professionalism. Your communication with us was so prompt in our planning days and we appreciated you arriving early and staying flexible to our schedule. We were done RIGHT ON SCHEDULE even when when another bridal party member decided on make-up at the last minute. You really provided extra customer service AND WE THANK YOU! You styled us to our exact specifications. Will highly recommend you!
    Ashley Married on 10/07/2017
    Mandee was wonderful. She was exceptionally flexible when I added services the week of the wedding and allowed for easy payment. I would highly recommend her and her traveling made it that much easier on the bride!
    Camryn Married on 09/09/2017
    Mandee and Emily were great! They were spot on when doing my bridal party, my mom, and my makeup! I have already and will continue to recommend them!
    Brooke Married on 06/17/2017
    From the beginning working with Mandee to get everything setup for my wedding was super stressless!
    Emily and MiKayla were wonderful to work with. They both went above and beyond my expectations. My hair and makeup were absolutely flawless for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    Emily Married on 06/16/2017
    Mandee and Emily did a wonderful job on myself and my bridal party. I had 10 bridesmaids, but Mandee and Emily got everyone done in plenty of time and everyone looked amazing! The fact that Mandee could come to my house made everything so convenient, and I thought the price was very reasonable. We all had a wonderful time getting ready and looked beautiful for my big day. Thanks again, Mandee!
    Kelly Married on 06/10/2017
    All members of the BeautyXpert team were helpful and talented! I'm so glad they were available for my wedding.
    Lauren Married on 05/28/2017
    Mandee and her girls are fabulous! They did my hair and make-up and the hair for 8 bridesmaids, for my wedding. Every girl was obsessed with how great their hair turned out! Also, I never wear make-up and Mandee/Emily did a great job finding the just right make-up combination for me. I would recommend The Beauty Xpert to any bride!
    Christine Married on 05/13/2017
    Mandee and her team were so friendly and fun to work with! It was a huge stress relief having them come to the hotel room to do our hair and make up, rather than going to a salon. It allowed my bridesmaids and I time to relax and enjoy ourselves before the ceremony. They were also very efficient, completing hair and makeup for 10 ladies with plenty of time to spare. You will not be disappointed with their services!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 12/03/2016
    Mandee was awesome!!! I had done a trial run with another make-up artist before I met Mandee and the difference was insane! Mandee is professional and uses good quality products. She also listened to what I wanted and had no issue when I wanted my makeup a little different from my trial run. My make-up looked perfect in my pics and stay on alllll day! She is also very sweet and it was nice chatting with her on my wedding day while she did our make-up :-)
    Katie Married on 10/15/2016
    Mandee was awesome to work with. She was responsive to emails and coordinating the hair/make-up on my wedding day was a breeze. She came well-prepared to work and ensured we had plenty of time for 5 make-up appointments and 4 hair appointments. The air-brushed makeup was so lightweight and natural, I definitely recommend it! I also loved my hair, it stayed put all night through dancing.
    Kendal Married on 09/17/2016
    I could not have been happier with my entire bridal party's hair. I decided to wear my hair up so it could show off my dress in the best way - I was worried and nervous that I would not feel pretty, or like myself because I always wear my hair down. However, when I saw the final look, I felt so beautiful and couldn't have been more pleased that I went that route.

All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair too. They kept saying that they never felt so pretty in other weddings and the style she did was so perfect for them.

I give Mandee and her team an A++++ and have recommended the Beauty Xpert to many of my friends already!
    Abigail Married on 09/10/2016
    I am someone who worried for months how my hair would look - and Mandee and Emily and the others on the team quickly made me realize that I had nothing to worry about in their hands. My hair was one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding look. Everything went perfectly, they were even fun to hang out with on my wedding morning. My bridesmaids and mother in law looked beautiful as well.
    Christina Married on 08/27/2016
    I was very happy with Mandee and her team on my wedding day. I am a very picky person when it comes to how I do my own makeup. I wanted a specific look and she did everything to make sure I was happy. I did do the trial makeup just to calm my nerves and I was very impressed. I loved my makeup so much! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup and definitely the eyelashes! My entire bridal party, my mom, & my mother in law all looked flawless! I was very satisfied with everyone's hair and makeup and I highly recommend booking with Mandee.