BX Studio Reviews

94 | Monongahela, PA

94 Reviews for BX Studio

94 BX Studio Reviews
  • User3390246 · Recently married

I was a bridesmaid in one of the weddings that The Beauty Xpert did. I was extremley happy with how they did my hair and make-up and the price was very reasonable for the high quality that I received! Mandee and Jenna were very attentive to everyone needs and made sure that we were all happy with the outcome. (which we were!) I would definitley recommend hiring them for your special day! =)

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Mandee and her team were amazing! I had 4 bridesmaids and myself. They traveled to our hotel and finished the girls hair in less than an hour and they all absolutely loved it! She also nailed my hair. As for makeup, she had a partner named Chet (i believe) and he was a hoot. He made myself and the girls look flawless and waterproof! I felt so blessed to find them and have them part of my big day. I can't wait for the pictures to come back because they absolutely hit it out of the park. If you are looking for perfect hair and makeup, then they are your team. They were worth absolutely every penny.

Allison · Married on 04/28/2018

Mandy, Emily and Cassidy - Thank you so much for your services for the wedding. All of us appreciated your hair and make-up help and really took note of your professionalism. Your communication with us was so prompt in our planning days and we appreciated you arriving early and staying flexible to our schedule. We were done RIGHT ON SCHEDULE even when when another bridal party member decided on make-up at the last minute. You really provided extra customer service AND WE THANK YOU! You styled us to our exact specifications. Will highly recommend you!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Mandee was wonderful. She was exceptionally flexible when I added services the week of the wedding and allowed for easy payment. I would highly recommend her and her traveling made it that much easier on the bride!

BX Studio 1
    BX Studio 2

Camryn · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandee and Emily were great! They were spot on when doing my bridal party, my mom, and my makeup! I have already and will continue to recommend them!

brooke · Married on 06/17/2017

From the beginning working with Mandee to get everything setup for my wedding was super stressless!
    Emily and MiKayla were wonderful to work with. They both went above and beyond my expectations. My hair and makeup were absolutely flawless for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2017

Mandee and Emily did a wonderful job on myself and my bridal party. I had 10 bridesmaids, but Mandee and Emily got everyone done in plenty of time and everyone looked amazing! The fact that Mandee could come to my house made everything so convenient, and I thought the price was very reasonable. We all had a wonderful time getting ready and looked beautiful for my big day. Thanks again, Mandee!

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

All members of the BeautyXpert team were helpful and talented! I'm so glad they were available for my wedding.

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Mandee and her team were so friendly and fun to work with! It was a huge stress relief having them come to the hotel room to do our hair and make up, rather than going to a salon. It allowed my bridesmaids and I time to relax and enjoy ourselves before the ceremony. They were also very efficient, completing hair and makeup for 10 ladies with plenty of time to spare. You will not be disappointed with their services!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/03/2016

Mandee was awesome!!! I had done a trial run with another make-up artist before I met Mandee and the difference was insane! Mandee is professional and uses good quality products. She also listened to what I wanted and had no issue when I wanted my makeup a little different from my trial run. My make-up looked perfect in my pics and stay on alllll day! She is also very sweet and it was nice chatting with her on my wedding day while she did our make-up :-)

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Mandee was awesome to work with. She was responsive to emails and coordinating the hair/make-up on my wedding day was a breeze. She came well-prepared to work and ensured we had plenty of time for 5 make-up appointments and 4 hair appointments. The air-brushed makeup was so lightweight and natural, I definitely recommend it! I also loved my hair, it stayed put all night through dancing.

Kendal · event on: 07/06/2013

The Beauty Xpert always exceeds my expectations. I leave a happy customer after every service. I highly reccomend The Beauty Xpert to everyone! The staff is very knowledgeable and always willing to educate me on my beauty concerns and questions.

Kendal · Married on 09/17/2016

I could not have been happier with my entire bridal party's hair. I decided to wear my hair up so it could show off my dress in the best way - I was worried and nervous that I would not feel pretty, or like myself because I always wear my hair down. However, when I saw the final look, I felt so beautiful and couldn't have been more pleased that I went that route.

All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair too. They kept saying that they never felt so pretty in other weddings and the style she did was so perfect for them.

I give Mandee and her team an A++++ and have recommended the Beauty Xpert to many of my friends already!

Abigail · Married on 09/10/2016

I am someone who worried for months how my hair would look - and Mandee and Emily and the others on the team quickly made me realize that I had nothing to worry about in their hands. My hair was one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding look. Everything went perfectly, they were even fun to hang out with on my wedding morning. My bridesmaids and mother in law looked beautiful as well.

Christina · Married on 08/27/2016

I was very happy with Mandee and her team on my wedding day. I am a very picky person when it comes to how I do my own makeup. I wanted a specific look and she did everything to make sure I was happy. I did do the trial makeup just to calm my nerves and I was very impressed. I loved my makeup so much! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup and definitely the eyelashes! My entire bridal party, my mom, & my mother in law all looked flawless! I was very satisfied with everyone's hair and makeup and I highly recommend booking with Mandee.

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

I am very happy that Mandee was the hair stylist for my wedding. She responded quickly to emails prior to the wedding. The day of Mandee was extremely nice and professional. She was able to understand exactly what everyone's vision was and we all loved our hair. I would definitely recommend The Beauty Xpert to friends and family.

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2016

When looking for a caterer, a friend of mine told me that if I want the best, I should go with Rania's Catering. She was RIGHT!! I never once had to worry about anything from the moment I walked into my wedding. Rania's staff was professional and hardworking. Also, they went above and beyond to help make my wedding that much more special! We continue to get raves about the food!!

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2016

Mandee and Emily made my wedding morning absolutely perfect. They arrived on time, kept on schedule and were so flexible with whatever we wanted to do. Mandee and Emily made my bridesmaids, both mothers and me look absolutely beautiful for the wedding. Even during the last minute touches as we were getting ready to leave the hotel, Mandee and Emily were helping with dresses, shoes, and jewelry. I could not have asked for anything more and am so happy I chose The Beauty Xpert for my wedding day. Thank you Mandee and Emily for everything! I highly recommend Mandee and her team to any future bride!

Molly · Married on 06/25/2016

Mandee and her team were awesome to work with. They were professional, on-time and fun to have around as my bridal party and I were getting ready. I was really happy with my look, Mandee catered to all of my requests and preferences to make me look great for the big day.

• Annemarie

Annemarie · Married on 06/11/2016

You will not be disappointed with Mandee!! I am SO indecisive and kept changing my hairstyles during the trials, and she was extremely patient and accommodating for me. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and stayed put all day/night even after a few tears reading letters and during the ceremony. Her helpers did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and Mother in law. It was so convenient not having to leave the hotel or worry about getting to a hair/makeup appointment, she just comes to you. I 100% recommend Mandee and her team!

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

I recommend the Beauty Xpert to anyone seeking hair and makeup services! Mandee is flexible and accommodating, and her work is top notch. She made my bridesmaids and me look absolutely stunning for the wedding!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Mandee and team were awesome! My hair looked great throughout the day - even after taking photos in the rain. All 9 of my bridesmaids were happy campers - and that is not easy to do. Definitely recommend!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2016

The Beauty Xpert made my wedding day go smoothly and we made me look beautiful too! Highly recommend!

Casey · Married on 01/01/2016

Mandee and her team were amazing! I have never felt so beautiful, and I have could never have imagined how beautiful they made my family look on my wedding day. Everyone kept raving about our hair and makeup-- it was perfect. Mandee is a true professional, I would reccomend her to anyone!