Canonsburg, PA 15317 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Mitchell Images

I am a local Pittsburgh photographer; I capture life as it happens and I love to document those moments. I am a creative photographer; I capture love and beauty with style and fashion. I am a passionate photographer; I cry at the tender moments and laugh at the funny moments. I love what I do everyday. I love photography. I love that the people who hire me are people who want to document the most important milestones in their lives. I am honored that they choose me to do it. I love that I get to photograph a wedding and then a few years later photograph the birth of their baby and then the growth of their family. I want to give people memories that they can look back on years to come. Telling the story of your wedding day is an art. A great photographer is a storyteller. Choosing Ashley Mitchell Images has allowed many brides and grooms to relax and have fun on their wedding day knowing that we will capture all those moments that will help tell their wedding story. We not only photograph the wedding, but also design the album just for you, so we are thinking about your album the day of the wedding to get the best shots that will tell your story. We will creatively document your moments, from the most fun, to the most personal.

• MMG Photography
niki
aj 536

12 Reviews for Ashley Mitchell Images

Loren · Married on 10/11/2014

Ashley and Nate were so great to work with. Prior to signing a contract we met with them to discuss our plan for the wedding and our photography needs. Prior to the wedding we had a phone conversation to go over any last minute changes and details that we didn't know during our first meeting.
    We saw a sneak peak of some of our pictures and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2014

Ashley and Nate were both proffessional and fun! Throughout our stressful day they caught everything we forgot about! Couple pictures parent pictures everything we don't have time to think about! They were there when I needed them and they weren't when we didn't need them. Knew exactly where Togo and when! Even took pictures of our dog and she wasn't even in the wedding! Super affordable, Fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Kristina · Married on 07/05/2014

Great people amazing work! Highly recommended. Will be choosing them for future picture needs.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Award

Ashley Mitchell Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• BX Studio
    BX Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley and Nate are wonderful! Their creativity shines in their work! If you are looking for the full package, Ashley Mitchell Images is the way to go!

• Canonsburg, 15317 See on map