Tara Bennett Photography

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Tara, a full time wedding and portrait photographer. I'm based in Pittsburgh, PA, but travel frequently. You can learn more about me on my website, or drop me a line and we can chat!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Alex K. Married on 05/29/2021

Stunning photographs perfectly captured our day

If you want to have the most stunning photos with the most easy going photographer, pick Tara!! She captured our day perfectly even through a rain storm and last minute change of plans. Our photos are beyond gorgeous and we love them. Tara captured the heart of the day and noting felt staged or forced which was very important to us. Thank you Tara for your amazing work!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 08/15/2020

Tara is the absolute BEST!

Tara is the absolute BEST! She captured all of our special moments that made me cry happy tears and I know that we will cherish every single photo forever. She is the most laid back, fun, and helpful photographer that you could ever hope for and I can’t gush about her enough. She made everyone feel so comfortable and was my biggest hypeman of the day! If you’re looking for a photographer stop right now and reach out to Tara!!
    Emily Married on 07/25/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

Tara was so amazing to work with for our July 25, 2020! The thing I loved most about her was how CHILL she was. When speaking to wedding photographers, sometimes I felt overwhelmed with how much information they wanted to know about me and my significant other. Tara was so laid back and made me feel at ease immediately when I spoke with her, which I really appreciated! She's so sweet and beyond talented-- I can't stop looking at the photos she took of our engagement and of our wedding! She also saved the day on our wedding day when my husband's brother got oil on his shirt-- Tara swooped in like superwoman and got the oil out with Dawn dish soap! She was the true MVP of the wedding. I would hire her over and over again. Thank you, Tara, for capturing the best day of our lives!

Pittsburgh, PA, 15295
Location of (Tara Bennett Photography )

Tara Bennett Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tara Bennett Photography include in the starting price?

Tara Bennett Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tara Bennett Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tara Bennett Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tara Bennett Photography offer?

Tara Bennett Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tara Bennett Photography offer?

Tara Bennett Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tara Bennett Photography offer for wedding events?

Tara Bennett Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tara Bennett Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tara Bennett Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding