Tara Bennett Photography

Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Tara Bennett Photography

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2016

Tara is absolutely amazing! She was our wedding photographer for our wedding in July. She is extremely reliable and talented. Our wedding photos were exactly what we wanted, and her prices were very reasonable. She is also fun to work with, and she is very flexible. I hope to use her again in the future for newborn and family pictures.

Sent on 08/03/2016

We owe a huge thank you to Tara & Stacy from Tara Bennett Photography for helping make our wedding so perfect! Tara and Stacy are professional, helpful, and friendly and have a creative style in shooting photographs! I had a detailed list of moments/images that I wanted captured on our wedding day and they made sure to capture every moment plus more. Tara was very prompt at responding to emails – day and night. She had great feedback as far as helping us plan the timeline of our wedding day to ensure that we could capture all of the moments that we wanted covered in various locations. The timing was perfect, with a few minutes to spare before the ceremony. Tara was cogitative in using natural sunlight appropriately for our wedding pictures so that pictures came out clear and sharp. Tara also took into account the timing of the sunset and took us outside to capture some beautiful pictures! Tara and Stacy are passionate about capturing every special moment as it happens from various angles. I love looking at our wedding pictures and how STUNNING each and every image is! They made the day more enjoyable by knowing that they were capturing all the pictures that we wanted to one day look back on. I myself love to take lots of pictures and to make sure that everything is captured, so they really eased my fears of missing something by being present for the whole day! We highly recommend Tara Bennett Photography to anyone who is looking for BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING pictures! Tara Bennett Photography will remain our top recommendation when talking with family, friends, and really anyone who is looking for a photographer in Western Pennsylvania. THANK YOU TARA & STACY! You really helped to make our wedding day so perfect and special for Taylor and I!

Sent on 11/12/2015