Blake Artistry

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Blake Artistry is a beauty & health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania dedicated to providing on-location makeup services for wedding occasions. In addition, the team also serves Charleston, West Virginia. These experts boast two decades of industry experience and have worked in a wide range of settings from the runway to the theater. Whether you need help getting ready for your shower or wedding ceremony, Blake Artistry can create a custom look just for you.

In order to get to know your style and needs, Blake Artistry offers consultation services. The team can do everything from natural makeup looks to contour makeup. You can choose between traditional makeup or airbrush, depending on what kind of finish you are looking for. Regardless of your style, the cosmetics used are of the highest quality. These experts also do false lashes, eye makeup, and tattoo coverage.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Sammi B. Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful experience

This was my first time having my makeup done professionally, and let me tell you, he knocked it out of the park! Air brushed everyone's makeup, took the time to get to know us as he was doing the makeup to see what kind of personalities we all had so our makeup would be fitting to us not just color wise. Unbelievably kind, funny, and made everyone feel so relaxed amongst the craziness of a wedding morning. I can't recommend Blake Artistry enough!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 05/05/2019

Made me feel beautiful for my special day!

Chet is the best. He is friendly, personable and talented. He listens to your preferences and makes you look your best on your terms. He also helped me find the best hair artist (Jenny) and together, they made me feel like a princess!
    Jesse Married on 08/25/2018
    Chet is THE BEST. He and his team did makeup for my wedding for about 8 or 9 of us, and each one was absolutely stunning. Chet is super responsive, talented, professional, and as a bonus, has the most awesome sense of humor. He helped all of us feel totally comfortable and at ease. Chet was amazing at talking me through the whole process and helping me decide the right look for my day. He even managed to somehow coordinate the color palette with colors in my dress! Chet is seriously that creative and detail-oriented. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and it clearly comes through. I felt like a total babe after he finished my makeup, which is how a bride should feel, right? Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me feel like a glam goddess on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Blake Artistry 1
Exclusive
Blake Artistry 2
Discount
10% off of all services when 5 or more Full Application Services have been ordered.

Pricing

On Location Artistry By Jennifer LaBella On Location Artistry By Jennifer LaBella Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have has the pleasure of working with Blake Artistry for many years. They are reliable professionals with a reputation for the highest quality of service and artistry application. I would recommend Blake Artistry to anyone looking for a talented, experienced make-up artist who can provide exactly what a client asks for in an any artistry application. Blake Artistry will be an excellent choice for all of your make-up application needs.

The Crystal Conservatories The Crystal Conservatories Banquet Halls

I love working with Blake. He is creative, talented and efficient. You will feel pampered, well taken care of and look gorgeous on your special day.

Calla Events, Design, & Travel LLC Calla Events, Design, & Travel LLC Wedding Planners

Blake Artistry is a fine company! Fabulous People who create Fabulous Looking People! Thank you Blake Artistry for enhancing the beauty of our clients!

• BX Studio
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 105 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup
  • AB Occasion Design
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 40 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

Galveston Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
4125312083
Location of (Blake Artistry)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding