2290 Wildwood Road, Gibsonia, PA 15044 Map · Phone number

1imagejpeg

7 Reviews for On Location Artistry By Jennifer LaBella

Ksenia · Married on 07/28/2018

Jenny is great!

I had a pleasure of working with Jenny in July 2018 for my wedding. She was so fun and easy to chat with since the moment we met. My trial run was amazing and I absolutely loved it, but I did have a couple of remarks and things I wanted to different next time and for the wedding she did exactly what I wanted. She also did my mom's and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. My only complaint is that the day of the wedding the time management could've been a little better - she was assuring me that we will have enough time for everything, but we really weren't and ended up being almost 40 minutes late arriving to the venue and I felt like she really rushed with my hair and it wasn't as nice as trial run and it did partially fall apart by the middle of the wedding.
    I did get a lot of compliments though and if I ever need a make up/hair artist I will be calling her again (will just plan a little extra time)

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jenna · Married on 12/16/2017

Jennifer did makeup and hair for both myself (bride) and my sister (matron of honor) at my 12/16/17 Pittsburgh wedding. I could not ask for a better experience! Jennifer not only made us both look GORGEOUS, but she was also professional, kind, and fun! We had a good time together getting ready for the wedding and helped to ease some nerves! I would recommend Jennifer to anyone! AMAZING work :)

Sent on 12/22/2017

Heather · Married on 07/02/2016

This was my first experience having my makeup done and of course I was nervous, as it was for my wedding day. I wanted everything to go smoothly and my makeup to stay perfect all day (even with being outside in the middle of summer)! From the moment I met Jenny, she was absolutely wonderful! She really got to know me as a person, my likes and dislikes with makeup, she listened to my wants and concerns, and took note of everything I said in order to create a perfect look for my wedding day. Jenny went above and beyond and even walked me through everything she did, what she used, explained how to enhance my features, and was hilarious the entire time. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and came prepared for everything. She kept a calm, fun-loving attitude the entire time and made everything stress-free and enjoyable! I would recommend Jenny to anyone that is looking for an amazing makeup experience, because you will not only look absolutely beautiful, but you will enjoy every moment of the trial run and the actual day! :-)

Sent on 07/11/2016

On Location Artistry By Jennifer LaBella FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• Blake Artistry
    Blake Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known Jenny for 10 years now on a professional level and can not speak highly enough about her level of talent and professionalism. She is an absolutely amazing human being with great listening skills, compassion, empathy, and the ability to make everyone she meets feel as if they have known her for years, allay an reservations they may have and get them to laugh and be comfortable. Her makeup skills are without reproach as she is a master of many different styles, but more importantly she she combines what her client's wants are with what her client's needs are seamlessly. Her hair updos are beautiful and fast. I always recommend Jenny whenever I can because I personally love working with her but also because I know my clients will love her too.

• 2290 Wildwood Road Gibsonia, 15044 See on map