JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique

St Claire Plaza, 1121 Boyce Road, Ste 1900, Washington, PA 15241 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique

JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Jae Lee Paredes and Joy Lager, owners and operators of this beauty service, prioritize giving every client a luxury experience that is personalized to make them look and feel their very best. Specializing in hair and makeup for wedding and wedding-related events, this beauty service understands the significance of your wedding day, and thus wants every step of your beautifying experience to be none short of magical.

Experience
Co-owners of JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique Jae Lee Paredes and Joy Lager are seasoned professionals in the wedding industry. Jae Lee Paredes, possessing two lash extension certifications and several publications and commercial achievements to her name, has over five years of experience in the industry. Joy Lager has been in the industry since 2001, when she graduated from the Pittsburgh Beauty Academy. She is licensed as an esthetician and a nail technician.

JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique prioritizes makeup trials, which ensures you will be more than happy with the products being used and your personalized look when the big day arrives. From makeup lessons to customized hair and makeup looks in-studio and on-site, this beauty service offers whatever you need to look your best on your special day. Tattoo coverage, microblading, waxing, and lash or brow tinting are also available.

Follow JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique on

35 Reviews for JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique

• McCall

McCall Behringer · Married on 08/29/2020

Beauty perfection

Madyson was my makeup artist for my August wedding. At my trial, she took the time to really understand my overall look and help me feel comfortable. I was going for a natural glam look and she perfected it. My makeup lasted my entire wedding day and I love looking at my photos feeling like I really achieved the best version of myself look. She was kind and efficient and made my entire bridal party and my mom look and feel incredible. I am so happy we had Madyson on our wedding team!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing hairdo!

Sammi did an amazing job doing my hair for the trial and wedding day! I had the trial on the day of my bridal shower to enjoy it and received so many compliments. Sammi performed the style that I was going to use for the wedding (half up, half down) but then took it out so I had a different look for the shower. I had a lot of inspiration photos and she made sure my look was exactly what I wanted. Everyone complimented my hair during the shower and wedding and I absolutely loved it. I wanted to change my hair from down to an up-do during the reception so Sammi showed me and my bridesmaids how to pull it up and it was very easy. It was nice because I had an illusion back so I wanted to make sure everyone was able to see it. I highly recommend Sammi and will absolutely use her again in the future if I need to get my hair done for anything. She was also super sweet and we had great conversations during both sessions.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommended Hair and Makeup

Amanda, Sammi, and Victoria were the glam squad dream team, I cannot thank JL Makeup Studio enough for offering talented, professional, fun, friendly women who traveled out of town for hair and makeup for my large bridal party. The trial was an important part of the process where Amanda and Sammi took the time to really figure out my style, plus we had so much fun! I would recommend these girls over and over again, everyone looked amazing and the whole process was easy, fun, and professional. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique Pricing

JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique Price Rates

JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 237.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

Real Weddings

• St Claire Plaza, 1121 Boyce Road, Ste 1900, Suite 600 Washington, PA, 15241 See on map
    (412) 407-2573 (Phone number)
    Location of (JL Makeup Studio and Beauty Boutique)