Black Label Society

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Black Label Society is a full-service salon, with a special interest in hair and makeup. Founder Lacy Messinger started cosmetology school in 2004 and hasn’t looked back since. Previously, she has worked at one of the prestigious Jacque Dessange salons where she discovered her interest in French hairdressing. She is a L’Oreal Certified Balayage Expert and has trained with Kerastase and Bumble & Bumble. Lacy currently owns a salon in Pittsburgh and her own range of hair care products.

The immense training behind Black Label Society ensures clients that their wedding beauty needs are in good hands. Lacy and her team’s years of experience and mastery of balayage offer an effortless, sunkissed style for wedding hair. They are equally skilled at blowouts and styling, from braids to updos. Her specialty, however, is romantic, bohemian styles for an effortless coiffé-décoiffé look. She also offers airbrush tanning and suggests this service be done two days prior to your event. Lacy can apply extensions for full, luscious hair that can last into the honeymoon. Clients can have a luxurious experience at Lacy’s salon.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brooke
    Brooke H. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely amazing

Very professional, friendly staff. They did an outstanding job at both bridal hair and makeup. They came to us and they were fun to be around. I would recommend to anyone!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patient, kind staff with awesome talents.

Lacy and Cam were the on-site hairstylists and Andrea was the make-up artist for me and my party of four. They all did a beautiful job with everything. They were all super flexible and so nice to all of us. I had a trial for my hair with Lacy a few weeks before the wedding and she was super open to hearing about my vision, had great suggestions and guidance in terms of my hair and how it could be done/what might be best, and took a genuine interest in me and my wedding. I also had a trial for my makeup with Andrea the same day. She is so sweet and inviting, super friendly and open to your vision. I wanted something a little less traditional and a bit more colorful/bold and she was so excited to create the look with me. She also had great suggestions and guidance about it all, and was super flexible. Everyone was so awesome and it was a great experience all around.
  • Madison
    Madison B. Married on 05/21/2022
      4.0 out of 5 rating

So pleased!

I worked with Black Label Society for my wedding in May 2022 and I would definitely recommend them for wedding hair and makeup! The contracting process seemed less structured than other vendors I worked with for the wedding, but it went smoothly so I can’t complain. At first, communication with the staff regarding scheduling and questions was slow, but it improved as we got closer to the wedding date.

Our hair and makeup trial appointments were a lot of fun and Maggie and Shana were so friendly! I would definitely suggest doing a trial if you’re considering hair and makeup for your wedding day, regardless of the salon you’re working with. We all felt that the results looked even better the second time!

On the day of the wedding, Maggie and Shana arrived 30 minutes early and kept all of us moving on time. Since there was only one girl getting hair done and one getting makeup done at a time, it allowed the rest of us to help set up and also relax. My curls held up all night and into the next day, and my makeup stayed on through all the tears. Maggie and Shana were relaxed and friendly and made us all feel so beautiful! I’m very glad I got to work with them on my wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

4047 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15224
4122069413
Location of (Black Label Society)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding