Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About Caitlin Thomas Photography

We are Pittsburgh, PA based wedding and lifestyle photographers. For more information visit us at www.caitlinthomasphoto.com

Follow Caitlin Thomas Photography on

Caitlin Thomas Photography 1
Caitlin Thomas Photography 2
Caitlin Thomas Photography 3

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Best investment I've ever made!

There are no words to describe how wonderful our experience was with Caitlin Thomas Photography. Both Caitlin and Emma, her assistant, are incredible to work with. We loved every minute! Like many people, I feel awkward in front of the camera (I don’t know what to do with my hands!). From the minute we began our engagement session, we felt completely relaxed and at ease – we never felt like we were getting our pictures taken, but more that we were hanging out with friends who happened to have cameras. I was SO relieved to see the both of them on our wedding day while I was getting ready – they immediately calmed my nerves. The entire day, they were always available, but never intrusive at all. We had so much fun with them because they are both so kind, easygoing, and just wonderful to be around! As an added bonus, they were so great with timing that we arrived early to our reception, allowing us some extra party bus time before heading in!

Caitlin is so very talented, and gave us an incredible, gorgeous mix of unique and emotion-filled images – we will cherish them forever! We are so grateful that we could have Caitlin and Emma as our photographers. Do NOT hesitate to book them – I did as soon as I could, and am so glad I could. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Caitlin and her team are seriously THE BEST EVER! I could not have asked for a more amazing team of photographers for our wedding day. They made us feel at ease in front of the camera and captured some incredible moments throughout the day. I loved working with Caitlin every step of the way and we got so many amazing photos of our special day. I cannot thank the photo angels at Caitlin Thomas Photography enough! Love you all!

Sent on 10/19/2017

hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are like me and pictures are a very important part of your wedding day because that is what you will use to commemorate your day for ever and ever, choose Caitlin. I cannot recommend her enough. I found her through a friend who used her for her wedding. The pictures she took for my friends wedding looked like they were literally out of a wedding magazine!! With us - first, she started with our engagement pics (included in our wedding package), which were amazing. We were hoping to wing things and she was able to find beautiful spots to take so so many amazing photos in. She got them all edited and back to us within a month (and this, mind you, is during peak wedding season).
    THEN comes the wedding planning. I was a very detailed planner, and Caitlin and I were a match made in vendor heaven. She was in contact with us throughout our 2.5 year engagement, helping us get a grip on what we will need for wedding time, and then about a month before, she sends over a whole website (!!!) for us to fill out to keep track of things we want, timelines, contacts, picture lists, etc. Not having to type that all up in an email and answer it questionnaire style was literally the best ever.
    I even received an email from her at one point telling me that if I need to talk about wedding planning to get talked back from the ledge, she could talk me down. How great is that - not only concerned with her piece in the wedding, but making sure that things are going great for me.
    On the wedding day, Caitlin and her assistant photographer Megan were like ninjas. Everything we wanted in pictures was captured beautifully.
    Our wedding photos were sent to us while we were on our honeymoon - not even 2 weeks after the event - GORGEOUS. Totally edited and ready to use. She uses an online album sharing tool to view (and you can download/order as well from there). But is also sending along a USB full of all the pictures for us to keep.
    Caitlin you ROCK!! I would recommend you to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Caitlin Thomas Photography 4
    Caitlin Thomas Photography 5
    Caitlin Thomas Photography 6

Caitlin Thomas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South
    Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Hotel Weddings

As the Wedding Coordinator for Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South I recommend Caitlin Thomas Photography whenever I can to my brides. Her photos are stunning and she has an extraordinary ability to capture the energy of the wedding day. If you are looking for a professional who has great ideas, but will allow you to be YOU on your day, then call Caitlin.

• DJ Digital Dave
    DJ Digital Dave Wedding DJs

My favorite photographer to work with in Pittsburgh, Caitlin & I do several weddings a year together and she is incredible to work with. She is down to earth, extremely professional, has top of line equipment, is super fun, has great vision and takes spectacular pictures.

• Pittsburgh Makeup
    Pittsburgh Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Caitlin is amazing, not to mention one of the sweetest people I have yet to meet in this industry. Her pictures always look amazing and I can't wait to see my brides photos when I work with her. You will be very happy if you book her =)