Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About Caitlin Thomas Photography

We are Pittsburgh, PA based wedding and lifestyle photographers. For more information visit us at www.caitlinthomasphoto.com

Follow Caitlin Thomas Photography on

Caitlin Thomas Photography 3
  • Julia

Julia Douglass · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Caitlin was an absolute dream to work with, along with her assistant, Emma. The best way to describe Caitlin is she is the perfect balance of everything you need in a photographer. She is extremely organized, efficient, and professional yet she is hilarious and down-to-earth. Caitlin guided us through the entire day with a calm, warm demeanor which really allowed me and my husband to relax and have fun in every moment. It was important to me to find a photographer that would encompass all of that, and I couldn’t imagine anyone doing a better job. She and Emma work effortlessly together and captured every moment we hoped for. Most importantly, we could not be more pleased with our photos! I’m biased, but THEY’RE STUNNING!! Would love to work with both again in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Best investment I've ever made!

There are no words to describe how wonderful our experience was with Caitlin Thomas Photography. Both Caitlin and Emma, her assistant, are incredible to work with. We loved every minute! Like many people, I feel awkward in front of the camera (I don’t know what to do with my hands!). From the minute we began our engagement session, we felt completely relaxed and at ease – we never felt like we were getting our pictures taken, but more that we were hanging out with friends who happened to have cameras. I was SO relieved to see the both of them on our wedding day while I was getting ready – they immediately calmed my nerves. The entire day, they were always available, but never intrusive at all. We had so much fun with them because they are both so kind, easygoing, and just wonderful to be around! As an added bonus, they were so great with timing that we arrived early to our reception, allowing us some extra party bus time before heading in!

Caitlin is so very talented, and gave us an incredible, gorgeous mix of unique and emotion-filled images – we will cherish them forever! We are so grateful that we could have Caitlin and Emma as our photographers. Do NOT hesitate to book them – I did as soon as I could, and am so glad I could. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Caitlin and her team are seriously THE BEST EVER! I could not have asked for a more amazing team of photographers for our wedding day. They made us feel at ease in front of the camera and captured some incredible moments throughout the day. I loved working with Caitlin every step of the way and we got so many amazing photos of our special day. I cannot thank the photo angels at Caitlin Thomas Photography enough! Love you all!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Caitlin Thomas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South
    Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Hotel Weddings

As the Wedding Coordinator for Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South I recommend Caitlin Thomas Photography whenever I can to my brides. Her photos are stunning and she has an extraordinary ability to capture the energy of the wedding day. If you are looking for a professional who has great ideas, but will allow you to be YOU on your day, then call Caitlin.

• DJ Digital Dave
    DJ Digital Dave Wedding DJs

My favorite photographer to work with in Pittsburgh, Caitlin & I do several weddings a year together and she is incredible to work with. She is down to earth, extremely professional, has top of line equipment, is super fun, has great vision and takes spectacular pictures.

• Pittsburgh Makeup
    Pittsburgh Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Caitlin is amazing, not to mention one of the sweetest people I have yet to meet in this industry. Her pictures always look amazing and I can't wait to see my brides photos when I work with her. You will be very happy if you book her =)