2554A Pheasant Run, Wexford, PA 15090 Map · Phone number

About DJ Digital Dave

DJ Digital Dave has been performing at luxury weddings & events for over a decade. A nationally touring nightclub & wedding DJ as well as the in-game DJ for the Pittsburgh Steelers & Pitt Panthers, Dave will ensure your formalities are executed with style & elegance & that your party is one you'll never forget. Digital Dave's deep knowledge of music from Motown to hip-hop to indie rock to 80's & 90's to pop & EDM allows him to customize the perfect set for you and your guests, while his background in weddings, corporate events and radio makes him a great host & MC.

Dave uses EV's ETX series speakers & subs, their top of the line professional grade speakers, for superior sound quality as well as a concert grade Shure ULX wireless microphone system. Separate sound systems for cocktail hours and ceremonies are available in addition to uplights, upgraded lighting packges and special effects such as confetti.

Visit Digital Dave's website to listen to samples of his work and check out the reviews below!

Follow DJ Digital Dave on

Digital Dave's gear
Digital Dave playing at CAVO
Digital Dave playing at CAVO
Wedding at The Fairmont
DJ Digital Dave playing at Ivy inside the Andaz Hotel in San Diego, CA.
DJ Digital Dave playing at Ivy inside the Andaz Hotel in San Diego, CA.
gold lighting wedding 51 407410 v2

78 Reviews for DJ Digital Dave

DJ Digital Dave 1
DJ Digital Dave 2
DJ Digital Dave 3
DJ Digital Dave 4
  • Raechel

Raechel · Married on 07/27/2019

Look no further for a truly unique DJ!

If you want a truly unique DJ who shatters the idea of a “wedding DJ” look no further than Digital Dave!!
    From the start I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my wedding DJ to be like. I couldn’t stand your traditional wedding DJ...when I thought of one I thought of a cheesy old dude with no clue about popular music and how to mix.
    I knew I wanted it to feel like you were at a nightclub at my wedding. Basically any song I’d ever heard at a wedding before..I didn’t want at my wedding!
    And let me tell you Dave understood this PERFECTLY. We really bonded over our understanding for fun, upbeat, music.
    Dave has extensive experience DJing in the nightclub scene in Pgh and across the country so I knew he was my perfect fit.
    During my planning process Dave was very quick and responsive to my many long emails.
    He always responded with well thought out answers, which showed me he truly cared about what I was saying, and wanted to offer his help.
    We had a great in person meeting before the wedding to discuss our vision.
    The day of the wedding, Dave was 100% professional and accommodating. He came ready to work!
    He made sure to check in with me, my husband, and my other bridal party members and family to make sure everything was in line, and checked out.
    Which was so nice of him, and made me feel even more at ease.
    Our bridal party came out to “Whoomp There It Is” by Tag Team, and my husband and I made our grand entrance to “Where The Hood At” by DMX...and Dave KILLED IT! He was so down to work with the sound that we wanted for our “play list” and it was just awesome.
    I’d recommend Dave over and over again to anyone who dies at the thought of your average wedding DJ...he’s leaps and bounds above the rest and your wedding will show for it!

THANK YOU Dave for being one of the BEST parts of our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Justin · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn’t have been better

He killed it. Everyone loved the music. Many compliment a people saying it was the best dj they’ve heard at any wedding. Easy to work with knew what he was doing and did it extremely well.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Ever!!!!!

Can’t say enough about how great Dave was!!!! He kept the dance floor full all night, and are guests are still raving about the great music he played! Music was the thing I was most worried about at our wedding, because I had the least control over the choices. But Dave nailed it!!!!!!! We can’t wait to go see Dave when he comes to Chicago for a club appearance in November!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

DJ Digital Dave FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Walk of Love
    Walk of Love Wedding Bands

Dave has been an institution for over a decade as one of the top DJ's in the area. You simply cannot go wrong booking him for your event.

• Sky's the Limit Photography
    Sky's the Limit Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't speak highly enough about Digital Dave. The level of professionalism and excitement he will bring to your event is out of this world. Each and every time we work with Dave I can honestly say that he has had the dance floor packed ALL night long. The special thing about him is that he is able to have the whole crowd dancing, not just the younger guests. His ability to mix modern music with classic hits will surely be a crowd pleaser. If you are looking for the party of a lifetime and someone you can truly count on to make your day special, Digital Dave is the man for you!

• 2554A Pheasant Run Wexford, PA, 15090 See on map