Fireside Events LLC

2853 Oxford Blvd, Allison Park, PA 15101 Suite 107, Pittsburgh, PA 15116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Fireside Events LLC

Welcome! Grab a cup of hot cocoa and cozy up around the fire. I’m Eric…and I’m Erinn! We’re so happy that you are here. We can’t wait to hear everything that you have dreamt up for your next event. Whether it’s a private party in your own home, an elaborate wedding at a venue that you’ve fallen in love with, your school’s next rally or dance, or your company fundraiser, our greatest joy is working with you to bring people together.

Long before our company was officially established, the name ‘Fireside Events’ was forming in our hearts and minds. Our earliest event planning experiences gathered our friends around the campfire where we made memories that will last a lifetime.

Fast-forward through 6 years living in Los Angeles, working as a DJ/MC (Eric), event planners, and producers. Now we realize that we are ready to share our love for events with new friends that we haven’t met just yet; friends like you!

So take a look around, say hello on the ‘Contact Us’ page, and let’s start bringing people together!

Eric & Erinn

Videos 1 Video

41 Reviews for Fireside Events LLC

Pamela Deguffroy · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The perfect day!

My wife and I contacted Fireside Events to DJ our wedding for many reasons. We are a same sex female couple that decided to have our wedding at a lake front mansion at Deep Creek Lake. After contacting Fireside Events to participate we were immediately contacted back with a warm welcome. We were then invited to their office for a meeting so we could get to know them and they could get an idea as to what we wanted. Both Erin and Eric were both so welcoming and made us feel at home. After explaining our plans they both were so excited and began planning with us. Not only do they "DJ" - they create a clear schedule for the day of events at your wedding. We were then assigned one of their best DJ's. DJ Harry! We were able to chat with Harry to give him an idea of what we wanted. We were also provided a word document to fill out so we could have everything exactly how we wanted!
    The day of ... DJ Harry and his assistant arrived to the venue and immediately made us feel at ease for how the day was going to go. During the event they kept everything on schedule and the whole day was perfect. They provided beautiful lighting, great music, and a photo booth that was a hit!!!
    The pricing was very fair and we felt they went over the top! We recommend this company who welcomes any couple !!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Casey · Married on 05/15/2020

Best DJ Ever

Eric and crew at Fireside Events are truly the best EVER. I would give them more than five stars if I could. My husband and I first met them when they were the DJ at my cousin's wedding in August of 2019. We had just gotten engaged and jumped right into wedding planning. After talking with them and having the most fun on the dance floor, we knew we needed them at our wedding! And they did not disappoint. Being a Covid bride and groom was stressful to say the least, but Eric and Ari helped to make everything a lot easier. I loved the Fireside Chat at the very beginning of planning to get to know each other and talk through timelines, and the meeting closer to the wedding to go over everything and make sure all of our song choices were made! It gave me peace of mind knowing that such a huge part of our wedding was taken care of and that the process to do so was stress free. Not only did they make planning easier, but they made our wedding day absolutely perfect. The uplighting they provided gave our venue that extra touch and helped to make an even better ambiance for our guests. Eric's commentary, music choices, and energy kept everyone excited and on the dance floor all night long! He was also the coolest, most understanding guy ever and gave up their seats at the vendor table for guests who didn't have a seat at their own table. A couple who had canceled coming to the reception the day before the wedding, decided after the ceremony that they had changed their minds (again) and wanted to come. I had already spoken with our venue and adjusted our seating chart so that they would not be included, hence there not being enough chairs at the table they were supposed to be at! One of the guests told me that they saw Eric and told him there weren't enough chairs at their table and he told them to sit at his table! Without hesitation, he offered his table so that the guests were taken care of. He also did it so discreetly that I had no idea until after the day was already over! That was so awesome and saved me and my husband from having to deal with any issues the day of our wedding. I would choose Fireside Events over and over again and recommend them to everyone planning a wedding! We will most definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Fireside Events LLC's reply:

Casey & Jordan, you two are incredible. Your day was a a shining light in the midst of the pandemic darkness. You and your families and friends were all so much fun to spend time with. From your very original and oh so soulful first dance song (it is now one of my absolute favorites - my parents love it too!), to your club-rocking dance song requests. I honestly did not want the night to end, and will have my fingers crossed until we can get together to celebrate once again.
    Your words here are beyond generous and kind. The whole Fireside Team is extremely grateful to have you in our lives. Congratulations and thank you for being so extremely awesome!
    ~ Eric
  • Marcus

Marcus Mcguire · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing people who create an amazing atmosphere

From the start Eric and Erinn were very easy to work with - our initial meeting with them at fireside was like spending time with old friends in a great space. The day of the wedding Eric and his assistant made our lives super easy and were always around offering a helping hand. Eric is hands down the best DJ I have ever experienced - he is a true professional at mixing music, creating a party atmosphere, publicly speaking, and making sure the whole process is seamless. The music was always the right tempo (relaxing for dinner, engaging for dancing), the mix of songs perfect for the party atmosphere we wanted after dinner, and the volume was just right throughout. Again Eric is a true professional and you get everything you pay for. Fireside in general exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fireside Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1225.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1425.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 240.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 2853 Oxford Blvd, Allison Park, PA 15101 Suite 107 Pittsburgh, PA, 15116 See on map
    4128484858 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm
    Location of (Fireside Events LLC)