90 Nicholson Loop, Morgantown, WV 26508 Map · Phone number

About Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC

We are a husband and wife team from Morgantown, WV with more than twenty years of combined experience providing exceptional professional DJ Services, complete Reception Coordination and exquisite Professional Lighting. Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions offers several options to customize your special event. Full Room Up-Lighting which is fully customizable to the colors of your choosing, Nimbus Pro Low-Lying Fog to create the “Dancing on the Clouds” effect, 2 Samsung 50 inch LED Smart TVs for slideshows and videos as well as Video DJ’ing, Gobo Projection for Monogram Projection and much more. Our services are available to all of North Central West Virginia and the surrounding states.

cake

Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC 6
Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC 7

Katie · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Amazing experience with Dynamic Entertainment

Chad and Heather were amazing to work with! They were so accommodating to all the wishes we had for our DJ. The day of my wedding Chad made sure all my favorite songs for my wedding. He was able to play a song my husbands belated grandpa recorded as I walked down the aisle. The uplighting was amazing and made our day very special. The only suggestion I have for future brides is to ask not to use a microphone holder and just have the officiant hold the it. The stand was right in between my husband and I as we kissed for the first time as husband and wife. It just wasn’t very appealing.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Emily Shutler · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Had an incredible wedding thanks to these guys!!!! The lighting was beautiful, the music was exactly what we asked for! Everyone kept telling us that of all the weddings they’ve been to, this DJ was the best the had ever heard!!!! We are blown away with they’re attention to details. Thanks to the great music we danced the night away with our closest family and friends!!! Thank you Chad, Heather and the entire crew that came together to make our wedding so special!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jill

Jill Nicolson · Married on 09/28/2019

September Wedding

My husband and I were completely blown away by Chad and Heather and will recommend them to everyone we know! Our love for music is one of the most important parts of our relationship so the DJ was by far our most important vendor at our wedding. We wanted a very specific style
    Of music and Chad absolutely delivered everything we could have ever wanted and more. Our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! The days leading up to the wedding are by far the most stressful but after you have your timeline phone call with Heather you will feel so at ease. They are such professionals who know what they are doing!!! The attention to detail was unreal, she asked questions and gave suggestions to things I had not even thought of!!! As an added bonus I’m pretty sure chad and his assistant took more photos at my wedding than my photographer did (lol) !! I don’t want to ramble I just want to urge whoever is reading this to book Dynamic entertainment and lighting it will be the best choice you make for your wedding !!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC 13

Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 90 Nicholson Loop Morgantown, 26508 See on map