Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC Reviews

40 Reviews for Dynamic Entertainment & Lighting Productions, LLC

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Myriah Brooks-Ezelle · Getting married on 04/12/2021

50 and Fab

Chad was amazing! Not only was he courteous enough to help throughout the setup and takedown of the events but he was also incredibly mindful of the music he played. He thoroughly read the room in order for everyone to have the best experience. I am more than pleased with my experience with Chad and Dynamic Entertainment as a whole.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Katie · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing experience with Dynamic Entertainment

Chad and Heather were amazing to work with! They were so accommodating to all the wishes we had for our DJ. The day of my wedding Chad made sure all my favorite songs for my wedding. He was able to play a song my husbands belated grandpa recorded as I walked down the aisle. The uplighting was amazing and made our day very special. The only suggestion I have for future brides is to ask not to use a microphone holder and just have the officiant hold the it. The stand was right in between my husband and I as we kissed for the first time as husband and wife. It just wasn’t very appealing.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara Ryan · Married on 02/12/2020

Made our Christmas party great!

Booking with Dynamic Lighting and Entertainment was super easy! They were quick to respond to my messages and were very easy to work with. They picked all of the music for our Christmas party and did an excellent job. There was a nice mix of Christmas music during happy hour and dinner and the dance music was great as well. Had a wonderful party and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Emily Shutler · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Had an incredible wedding thanks to these guys!!!! The lighting was beautiful, the music was exactly what we asked for! Everyone kept telling us that of all the weddings they’ve been to, this DJ was the best the had ever heard!!!! We are blown away with they’re attention to details. Thanks to the great music we danced the night away with our closest family and friends!!! Thank you Chad, Heather and the entire crew that came together to make our wedding so special!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Tina Currey · Married on 10/12/2019

Dynamic Entertainment

You did an excellent job with everything and was very well organized.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Jill

Jill Nicolson · Married on 09/28/2019

September Wedding

My husband and I were completely blown away by Chad and Heather and will recommend them to everyone we know! Our love for music is one of the most important parts of our relationship so the DJ was by far our most important vendor at our wedding. We wanted a very specific style
    Of music and Chad absolutely delivered everything we could have ever wanted and more. Our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! The days leading up to the wedding are by far the most stressful but after you have your timeline phone call with Heather you will feel so at ease. They are such professionals who know what they are doing!!! The attention to detail was unreal, she asked questions and gave suggestions to things I had not even thought of!!! As an added bonus I’m pretty sure chad and his assistant took more photos at my wedding than my photographer did (lol) !! I don’t want to ramble I just want to urge whoever is reading this to book Dynamic entertainment and lighting it will be the best choice you make for your wedding !!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Caroline · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding experience

They were amazing and so easy to work with! I highly recommend Chad, he made sure everything went as planned and played everything that was requested

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amber Dunkle · Married on 09/07/2019

Our wedding

Honestly, I could not have asked for anyone better!!!! They were so much fun, so responsive!!! They did everything they said they would and more!!!! The timeline they made for us was amazing, also corresponded with our wedding planner (Rachel Whaley) and photographer (Amberlee Christey)!!! Sorry for the insert but I hope for anyone getting married or planning any special event it could be as perfect and amazing as ours!!! ❤️❤️❤️ The Vance’s

Sent on 09/23/2019

Leola Brady · Married on 09/07/2019

Phenomenal!

Chad and Heather were so easy and comfortable to work with. Heather did a fantastic job organizing all the details prior to our wedding and making sure I was involved in every step. On the day of, Chad was flawless. He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect, even taking photos for us after the photographer left for the evening. They are the best!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing service!

Amazing service! They really made everything so easy and everything ran so smooth for my husband and I’s wedding. Chad, his wife, and assistants definitely knows what they’re doing, from the uplighting, to the music, and pictures. So happy we found them for our wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Laura · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome! Amazing!

Chad and Heather were absolutely amazing. They made my event fun and exciting. He read the crowd and played songs that everyone would love. They were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process answering all the questions that I had and making changes as they arose. I had really initially wanted a live band but looking back - booking dynamic entertainment was the best decision I made and worth absolutely every single penny! Every guest at my wedding was complementing the DJ on his music selection and lighting. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about them! If you are looking for a DJ, Book them!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Cookie Compton · Married on 07/24/2019

He did a wonderful job

HAD A CLASS REUNION OF THE SEVENTIES AND WANTED MUSIC FROM THAT
    TIME, WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE ASK FOR.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rob Guillermo · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding DJ

Everyone on the dynamic team was a pleasure to work with! Heather helped us through the whole process, and was very kind and patient with us, even though we were behind schedule! Justin was a great dj with seamless transitions, and helped keep the flow of the night going! Definitely reccomend.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kayla Merrifield · Married on 06/13/2019

Dynamic Entertainmetn is Amazing to work with!

Dynamic is WONDERFUL! They pay full attention to detail and work hard to make sure all their clients are completely satisfied. Great to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn Ramsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone at my Halloween party complimented Chad. The music the lighting and his enthusiasm was awesome. I have already booked him for next years par

I would highly recommend dynamic entertainment! Their professional demeanor is backed by the enthusiasm and entertainment they provide. Up lighting offered is awesome. All around professional entertainment and look.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Labeth · Married on 10/14/2018

Chad and his staff were very professional and easy to work with! They did a great job hosting our event!!

Highly recommend Dynamic for all your DJ needs..... weddings, corporate, holiday parties and family events.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Chelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Book them now!

I highly recommend Dynamic Entertainment! A few months before the wedding, they sent me an online form where I could begin creating a list of must plays and do not plays, as well as a form for all the music for the bridal party entrances, first dance, parent dances, etc. They also had more general categories of music you can choose from so if you aren't picky about exactly what is being played, then you can just select different genres you like. About a month before they contacted me to go through what exactly we all wanted for the wedding and sent us a timeline of how everything will go! They kept the whole night running smoothly so I didn't have to worry about a thing! During the reception, they played music for everyone and kept people on the dance floor until the very end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Chad and Heather were wonderful to work with. They were always very quick to respond, were flexible with any of our requests, and were very professional. At the reception, Chad kept the party on track and played a great selection of music. Many of our guests made comments about how awesome the DJ and music were. He also took some great photos of both people dancing and the decor. I would highly recommend them to any engaged couples in the Morgantown area!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I’m so glad we went with Dynamic Entertainment for our wedding! They are great to work with and want to help make your special day run as smooth as possible! Very professional and organized :). I’d highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

They were awesome from the very beginning. Heather was so professional, prompt, and thorough. She answered all my questions and was great at giving my ideas. Chad was outstanding! He was patient, funny, detailed, and went above and beyond to make sure things went smoothly! I would recommend Dynamic Enterainment 1000 times over!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the best time at our wedding! These guys went above and beyond for our day! And despite the rainy weather they still rocked it in muck boots! Very very nice and very professional! I would recommend them for any wedding or any event for that matter! I couldn’t tell you how many compliments we had on our DJ last night!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further! This team is absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. We couldn’t be happier with our experience with them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

We absolutely loved working with these guys. They helped make our wedding into our fairytale day. Everything was perfect. We would highly recommend them for any DJ service you may need.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

10 out of 10! They are amazing

Sent on 09/09/2018

Pam · Married on 04/11/2018

Simply The Best DJ Around

I have officiated over 400 weddings at various locations throughout West Virginia and the East Coast and I can say, without a doubt, that Chad is "by far" the best DJ I have ever had the opportunity to work with. He is professional in every way and his music selection is second to none. I especially appreciated his kindness in making sure that the mic was adjusted properly. Being confident that everyone in attendance can hear the words that are spoken during a ceremony is such an important part of any wedding and by doing this, he allowed me to speak with assurance and made my job so much easier. I might also add that Chad has a very pleasant speaking voice, clear when making announcements and he is very personable when interacting with the guests. Working with him was a real pleasure and I highly recommend Dynamic Entertainment and Lighting Productions to anyone who wants their event to be truly special. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Chad's DJ services are definitely a 5 STAR Class Act production!

Sent on 07/23/2019