Pittsburgh, PA 15229 Map · Phone number

About The Blue Daisy Floral Designs

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs is a floral studio committed to providing fresh and unique floral creations for your wedding or special occasion. With an eye for design and a passion for nature's beauty, The Blue Daisy Floral Designs adds a creative perspecive to the ordinary centerpiece or bouquet. At The Blue Daisy Floral Designs, we know that a wedding is full of new experiences, lots of planning, and details details details! Our mission is to make your experience with us a wonderful one from beginning to end. The Blue Daisy Floral Designs wants you to be as excited about your wedding flowers as we are and will work hard for you to acheive that goal.

getting ready details 0160

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs 6
The Blue Daisy Floral Designs 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/22/2018

The best wedding florist in Pittsburgh!

Stephanie knows exactly how to make your vision come to life. We were having a small wedding, but the flowers were very important to us. The Blue Daisy was recommended by our venue since they had worked there before. I was amazed at my first meeting with Stephanie that she was very thorough, and thought of so many little details I hadn’t. She knew the space and had excellent ideas of how to decorate it. Stephanie made the whole process so easy and stress free since she was professional, quick to respond, and knew exactly what we wanted/needed. The flowers ended up more beautiful than I had imagined!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Attention to detail - even for small orders!

Stephanie is a true artist! I hired Stephanie for a relatively smaller flower order for my wedding - bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, some wrist cuffs for moms, and floating centerpiece flowers. For my bouquet, I wanted that messy, undone bouquet look and she nailed it. My inspiration picture had this crazy artichoke right in the middle which I was really attached to. As it turns out, the floral artichoke that she’d normally use wasn’t available for the time of year, so she did some flower-engineering to transform an artichoke from the grocery store into this super cool focal point on my bouquet. I really appreciate all the attention that she gave to my flowers despite my order being on the smaller side. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    The Blue Daisy Floral Designs 8
    The Blue Daisy Floral Designs 9
    The Blue Daisy Floral Designs 10
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredibly sweet and beyond talented

I cannot even begin to thank the incredibly sweet and beyond talented Stephanie with The Blue Daisy Floral Designs. Stephanie and I met multiple times to make sure everything was true to my vision. She really listened to my thoughts and provided great suggestions. She responded to any questions along the way through email so quickly and was there for me every step of the way! She made all of our floral dreams come true, her work was truly break-taking. Even after our wedding, I was heartbroken when 99% of flowers disappeared, 100% not at the fault of our florist. Out of the kindness of her heart, Stephanie was gracious enough to recreate my wedding bouquet, completely free of charge. Who does that?!?! I will forever be grateful, not only for the seriously stunning florals at our wedding, but for giving me my bouquet back. I hope to work with her again someday for another event!

Sent on 11/03/2018

The Blue Daisy Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Purple Wagon Designs
    Purple Wagon Designs Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Stephanie from The Blue Daisy at a few photo shoots and I've been consistently impressed by her. In addition to her talent at putting together gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets, she's a pleasure to work with. She's a consummate professional, and I highly recommend her!

• Pittsburgh, 15229 See on map