23 Reviews for The Blue Daisy Floral Designs

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
23 The Blue Daisy Floral Designs Reviews

Stephanie was unbelievable to work with! From our first consultation, she spent about 2 hours going through my vision! After that, I made multiple changes and she was so accommodating/understanding! She literally wanted to do anything she could to make my floral experience amazing. To say Stephanie and her team went above and beyond would be an understatement- they literally gave me an unplanned beautiful floral curtain when our original plans fell through the day of the wedding! She was extremely easy to communicate with whether it be via phone or email. The flowers on my wedding day literally made the venue magical and truly beautiful- our guests could not stop talking about them! You won't be disappointed if you work with this team! We LOVED working with them and having them apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Stephanie did an excellent job in bringing our vision to life. We asked her to help us make our flowers into an extension of our outdoor, end-of-summer, field-and-woods venue so that guests would feel like they were outside even as the were indoors. And to say the least, she did an amazing job. She managed my love for flowers and color with my husbands desire to have lots of greenery. I would advise brides to give Stephanie your vision and let her pick your flowers or add her creativity to your design. Given that part of our theme was "wine" (hence the wine bottles on the table), she suggested adding grapes to the ceremony arbor and my bouquet... and the guests LOVED it. She can accommodate all sorts of weddings: she worked with our venue to use their on-site chuppah. Finally, some of our flowers did not actually arrive, as their delivery got stuck in Florida during Hurricane Irma. Stephanie improvised and created beautiful floral creations. Your flowers are going to look gorgeous using this vendor.

Photo for The Blue Daisy Floral Designs Review - Photo by Bartlett Pair Photography
Profile Picture Denise, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews

Brad and Genevia
10/28/2016
From the moment I met Stephanie at the consultation I knew I wouldn't be looking anywhere else for my wedding flowers. She is so kind, sweet, and enormously creative. There probably aren't enough words to describe how happy we were with all of the decor, flowers, and flower crown we had done through her. I wish I could get married over and over again just so I could choose and see the flowers again and again. Stephanie took all of our thoughts and ideas and brought them to life in such a magical way. EVERYTHING was so very beautiful and on point. Aside from my ideas I told her to use her best judgement and creativity in what she thinks is best and we couldn't have been more thrilled. I wish I could have kept all of my flowers and flower crown alive forever. She is truly one of a kind and if your questioning who you should go with-don't think anymore, hands down it's here! THANK YOU THANK YOU !!

Profile Picture Genevia, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie is extremely knowledgable and talented, and she was so easy to work with! We met with a number of florists before deciding on The Blue Daisy and I felt like Stephanie was the only one who actually listened to what we wanted! She took the ideas that we had and created something even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was a true pleasure to work with, and the beauty she created for my wedding was far beyond my expectations. A florist was one of the more challenging vendors for me to book given the talent available, but there was just something about Stephanie’s portfolio online. Her creations were so effortlessly beautiful, and I knew she could give me the feel I hoped for - like the flowers had been gathered from a garden (by an extremely talented florist!). Once I talked with her over the phone, I knew she was the right choice for us. She was so sweet, and she really took the time to listen to what I wanted and worked within my budget well - suggesting the best blooms for our September wedding that would be not only beautiful, but within the price range we needed. When the day came, she did not disappoint - the bouquets and centerpieces were timeless, gorgeous, and so beautifully done. Thank you, Stephanie!

Profile Picture User5338863, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Stephanie is incredible! She is a delight to work with and is so passionate about what she does. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture User5400567, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Stephanie from The Blue Daisy Floral was truly talented and such a pleasure to work with! I gave her an idea of the vision of my day and she exceeded my expectations. She was so sweet throughout the whole process. She was respectful of my budget and happy to give suggestions and help me to modify things to stay within that budget ( I did not have that experience with many other florists). My flowers were my favorite detail of my entire wedding.

Profile Picture Noelle , 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was responsive, educational, and considerate of all of my ideas. She took me from a flower novice to knowing at least a little bit about flowers! The end result was beautiful, and I couldn't be happier with my choice to choose The Blue Daisy Floral Designs as my florist.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We choose The Blue Daisy Floral Designs for our wedding at Soldiers & Sailors. Stephanie was so great to work, very professional and fun! She had great ideas and suggestions and picked the perfect flowers for our wedding day. The flowers for our wedding were so beautiful from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the centerpieces and extra touches. My wedding dress had buttons down the back and she made my bouquet holder match my dress with buttons down the ribbon holder. Stephanie was very flexible and was able to work with our budget. We had different centerpieces at the reception with some tall centerpieces with curly willow branches with purple stock in large champagne flutes and low centerpieces with mercury glass vases filled with flowers. We also had some long rectangular tables and she was able to create a runner effect with different levels of floating candles and flowers tucked in between. She made the ballroom at Soldiers & Sailors absolutely gorgeous! I cannot thank Stephanie enough for helping to make our wedding day so special! I would recommend The Blue Daisy Floral Designs to anyone looking for a Florist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie is a gem! She helped me out last minute for my wedding and was so accommodating. Her artistry and choice of flowers for my bouquet, sash, boutonnieres were simply perfect! I loved the ribbon she used on my bouquet and how it was tied. I received tons of compliments on the flowers and looked gorgeous with my dress and venue. She also included the vase with my bouquet and my MOH Bouquet which I also used for my reception. Loved her & I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Katilee, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Level of service that she provided was outstanding and her products are second to none! I cant imagine my wedding vision being completed without the help of her to capture exactly what I wanted in my wedding day!

Profile Picture User4624729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie Kirby of The Blue Daisy Floral Designs was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding this fall. I envisioned romantic, vintage, eclectic floral arrangements with a modern, fresh appeal - and Stephanie nailed it with such taste and refinement. Stephanie was thoughtful, positive, responsive, and really allowed me to dream when it came to the flowers and overall feel. I would recommend anyone in the Pittsburgh area to go with The Blue Daisy Floral Designs for their special event. It truly was the best experience.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was amazing to work with from the start to finish. At our first meeting, I had all of these ideas running through my head of what I wanted and she portrayed them better than I could have imagined. My colors were orange and grey and I told her I wanted some kind of grey flower included and she was able to add that to my bouquet and centerpieces, which turned out phenomenal !! Everyone commented on how beautiful my bouquet was and the guests absolutely loved my centerpieces, which were pumpkins filled with fall flowers. Stephanie was very flexible, professional and easy to communicate with. She is a great florist and I highly recommend her for any occasion

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Stephanie at the Blue Daisy was such a great experience! I met with her to talk about what I wanted, and I honestly had no clue. She showed me a bunch of different options that she thought would work with my overall theme, and each one was more beautiful than the last. We ended up going with fun/funky arrangements for the centerpieces that were uniquely amazing. My bridesmaids' bouquets were bright and gorgeous and my bouquet was nothing short of stunning. I wanted my bouquet to compliment my dress without being distracting and Stephanie pulled it all off!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie is a wonderful creative artist that designed my florals exactly as I wished. She was caring, kind and a joy to work with. I am thrilled that I found her and will share her with all of my friends.

Profile Picture User4421242, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie at The Blue Daisy Floral Designs was incredibly pleasant and easy to work with. She was willing to work within the budget provided to get the look I wanted for the price I needed. Setup and clean up went quickly and smoothly. She was a delight to work with and I would use her again for any event.

Profile Picture Vicki, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! I actually cried when I saw my flowers for the first time, they were so amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was outstanding to work with. As someone living out of the area, she was so willing to meet up with me when it was convenient. She was also able to take my vision and make it possible. The flowers were perfect. She was very flexible when my ideas changed and made sure to teach us how to hold the bouquets. She also make sure to put the groom and groomsmen's flowers on for them so they didn't have to figure it out on their own. All around amazing! I walked into our venue and was blown away. Highly recommend The Blue Daisy!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/21/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was great, we gave her a general idea and, she listened to what we wanted, was interested on knowing our style, what we like and we don't like; and based on this she came up with the perfect flowers and decoration.
The day of the event she was there on time, taking care of business, we didn't have to stress a bit for flowers or decorations.
Great professionalism! Excellent Service!!!

Profile Picture User4290874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Here's the reality of weddings: Flowers are not cheap. Yes, you can DIY. But if you want the expertise of a professional, you need to work with a professional. Stephanie did a fantastic job at helping me choose the flowers and the design to fit my small/moderate budget of $1,000. I was clear that I didn't want traditional roses, and she found a way to keep my bouquets clever, fun, different, yet affordable. My bouquets were beautiful and plentiful. And the centerpieces were even better than I expected. She came up with an idea to use beer bottle vases, and it worked out extremely well. I felt confident in trusting her with the flower selection and the ultimate design, and she exceeded my expectations. The best part was that as a bride on a budget, I never felt pushed to purchase more than I needed or wanted. She was honest and realistic about costs, and worked hard to make every flower count. Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Angel, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and really set the mood of the bridal party, church, and reception hall. Stephanie really captured the vision we wanted and ran with it. She knew what flowers were best for the season and in our budget. She also knew which flowers would be longest living for the bouquets and which would be better suited for the centerpieces. Her work was even more than we hoped for! I look forward to working with Stephanie again and again!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my flowers! I got so many compliments on their beauty and the extensive care taken on each one! She worked with me to find exactly what I wanted within my budget and provided awesome suggestions and artistic experience I couldn't do without on my special day!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding flowers except for this vague vision in my head of bright colors (but none with fake added colors). I wanted yellow, red, blue, green, pink and maybe some purples. During the consultant with Stephanie, I described my idea and she showed me pictures of a gorgeous variety of plants and flowers that she thought might fit in with my vision. She has such a great background and so much experience - I still don't know what half of the things in my flowers were called, just that they were SO unique and made the whole thing come together beautifully. The end results were truly better than I had imagined. My flowers are still one of my favorite elements of my wedding. I would use the Blue Daisy again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them for anyone looking for hassle free gorgeous results!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 9/30/12, 1 Review