Buffalo, NY 14075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Purple Wagon Designs

Purple Wagon Designs is a full-service paper salon, creating the stationery to reflect your day. We coordinate to supply all your stationery needs, with the finest products and printing available. From sumptuous, hand-crafted invitation experiences to refined elegance or modern whimsy, Purple Wagon Designs has your paper.

Orienting around our clients' specifications and desires, we provide customized Wedding Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Exclusive Wedding Art, Table Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, and more...

We also specialize in hand-written Calligraphy – the perfect touch for wedding invitations addresses and place card names / table numbers.

Visit our website (www.purplewagondesigns.com), email (kimberly@purplewagondesigns.com), or call (716-648-4242) for more information. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Follow Purple Wagon Designs on

Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
ModernMonogram
Purple Wagon Designs
Wedding invitation and ceremony program with a Pittsburgh theme -- features the Pittsburgh skyline...
Modern and elegant invitation package utilizing a pocket folder to hold enclosures
Wedding invitation package with thank you notes in dark pink and brown. Features a ribbon...
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Modern square wedding invitation with place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes
Sunflower-themed wedding invitation
logo

64 Reviews for Purple Wagon Designs

Tori Rippole · Married on 10/19/2019

Kimberly is incredible!!

Kimberly is so talented. From the moment I came across her Instagram, @purplewagondesigns, I knew that I absolutely NEEDED her to create our wedding invitations. Her designs are one of a kind and her creations are limitless. I love someone who thinks out of the box. I also enjoy working with someone who you can build a relationship with. Kimberly has it all. My husband and I wanted something with a Pittsburgh theme since our wedding was downtown. We went with her gorgeous option of the city skyline. I cannot begin to express just how many of our guests, family, and friends, and even strangers who have seen our invitations that were in complete awe over them, and still are. Classic and elegant. Check out her wax seals as well. They are GORGEOUS! We went with her Pittsburgh bridge choice. They were a lovely touch to our invitations. Kimberly was great to work with. Easy to contact and worked diligently on our order. Her stationary talent is incredible. She was kind to us and it felt like we’ve known her forever. I don’t think there’s anything more you can ask for in a vendor. Kimberly reminded me that if we ever needed anything else to please ask, and she kept her word. At the last minute, I mean LAST minute, two days before our wedding I messaged Kimberly in a panic that I forgot about a sticker detail for our cookie boxes. Here in Pittsburgh, you know just how important this detail is. Kimberly was able to MATCH a sticker for our boxes that corresponded invitations. Genius! I truly can’t thank her enough for fitting this in. Whatever you do, choose Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs. You will not be disappointed. You will have a talented stationary genius on your hands, and you will also make a lifelong friend. We love you Kimberly!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Johnson · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Kimberly was so great! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. She gave her input, answered questions honestly, and made the process so easy! We were so happy with our invitations, place cards/table numbers and thank you cards- and got so many complements, too!

Sent on 11/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Purple Wagon Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Design
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is amazing!!!! She has done my website, my logo, my business cards and all other promotional materials. I call her with some change or idea and I think she can actually read my mind. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what it is that I want. She works with me until we both are happy with the outcome! She is so attentive and pays attention to every detail! I would highly recommend her to any bride for their wedding!

• Meaningful Marriages Wedding Officiants

I've been working with Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs for years. She is responsive, trustworthy, and –above-all – good at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of a creative and talented designer.

• The Mansion at Maple Heights Mansion Weddings

We work with Kim at Purple Wagon Designs quite frequently! We love her attention to detail, creativity, and amazing personality. It is so important to work with people you like and enjoy leading up to your big day. Why deal with undue stress? Kim will work with you to create invitations that perfectly reflect you and your soon-to-be spouse. After all, this is YOUR day!! The invitations are the first thing your guests see and will give them a bit of insight into what to expect, so they should be something special and Kim will give that to you!

• Buffalo, NY, 14075 See on map
    412-231-9236 (Phone number)
    Location of (Purple Wagon Designs)