Purple Wagon Designs

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website

Purple Wagon Designs is a full-service paper salon, creating the stationery to reflect your day. We coordinate to supply all your stationery needs, with the finest products and printing available. From sumptuous, hand-crafted invitation experiences to refined elegance or modern whimsy, Purple Wagon Designs has your paper.

Orienting around our clients' specifications and desires, we provide customized Wedding Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Exclusive Wedding Art, Table Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, and more...

We also specialize in acrylic signage – the perfect touch for your wedding or shower!

Visit our website (www.purplewagondesigns.com) or email kimberly@purplewagondesigns.com for more information. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 04/09/2022

Everything was beautiful!

My experience with Kimberly was amazing! I was lucky to meet with her in person when I started planning my April 2022 wedding to talk about what I was looking for. Kimberly is personable, professional, and has amazing ideas. She listened to me describe the feel of the wedding and came up with the perfect designs to create a consistent theme for the whole day (invitations, ceremony programs, inserts for hotel welcome boxes, menus/place cards, setting chart, table numbers, even coasters - she can really do anything!!). I would totally recommend Purple Wagon Designs for your wedding, or anything else, and look forward to being able to work with Kimberly again.
    Ashley S. Married on 07/23/2021

The Vendor You Need!

I cannot say enough about our incredible experience with Kimberly of Purple Wagon Designs! We started with a Zoom consultation where we discussed our wedding details, and left the meeting so impressed by Kimberly’s professionalism and how comfortable she made us feel in the unsure time of Covid wedding planning. We immediately knew that we needed her to be a part of our day! Kimberly worked back and forth with us to find the perfect font, paper color, etc. until we were completely satisfied. The final product for our invitations (as well as our other day of wedding stationary) was beautiful. From the vellum jacket, to the wax seals and personalized monogram, everything was simple, classic, and exactly what we had dreamed of. Kimberly also created acrylic signage for our big day. I went to her with a somewhat insane seating chart idea, and she brought the vision to life in the most stunning way imaginable. Our guests could not stop raving about this breathtaking piece, as well as our card box, cake topper, welcome sign, and other flawless acrylic pieces. She also went out of her way to hand deliver all of our signage to ensure nothing would get damaged. Kimberly is so talented, kind and wonderful to work with. We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with her, and highly recommend her to every couple. Thank you again Kimberly!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Invitations

Kimberly was AMAZING. She went above and beyond for my invitations - I used a pre existing design (I am the least creative mind) and put my own touch to it with her guidance. I wanted a boho chic/floral vibe and she was able to make the invitation of my boho bride dreams.
    She advised me on which colors would look great together and was able to quickly put the invites together.
    Being a Covid bride - I wasn’t able to stick to our original timeline which she put together so I was able to have it in a timely manner, and Kimberly was more than accommodating and patient with me. Once I was able to guarantee a celebration and gave her the “go ahead” I had my invites delivered within a week - it was incredible!
    The compliments I’ve received have been overwhelming about how beautiful the invites were, the attention to detail, and the overall beauty.
    I couldn’t recommend Purple Wagon Designs more for your wedding invites

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is amazing!!!! She has done my website, my logo, my business cards and all other promotional materials. I call her with some change or idea and I think she can actually read my mind. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what it is that I want. She works with me until we both are happy with the outcome! She is so attentive and pays attention to every detail! I would highly recommend her to any bride for their wedding!

Meaningful Marriages Meaningful Marriages Wedding Officiants

I've been working with Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs for years. She is responsive, trustworthy, and –above-all – good at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of a creative and talented designer.

The Mansion at Maple Heights The Mansion at Maple Heights Mansion Weddings

We work with Kim at Purple Wagon Designs quite frequently! We love her attention to detail, creativity, and amazing personality. It is so important to work with people you like and enjoy leading up to your big day. Why deal with undue stress? Kim will work with you to create invitations that perfectly reflect you and your soon-to-be spouse. After all, this is YOUR day!! The invitations are the first thing your guests see and will give them a bit of insight into what to expect, so they should be something special and Kim will give that to you!

6880 Picture Lake Drive Buffalo, NY, 14075
Location of (Purple Wagon Designs)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding