Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number

About Purple Wagon Designs

Purple Wagon Designs is a full-service paper salon, creating the stationery to reflect your day. We coordinate to supply all your stationery needs, with the finest products and printing available. From sumptuous, hand-crafted invitation experiences to refined elegance or modern whimsy, Purple Wagon Designs has your paper.

Orienting around our clients' specifications and desires, we provide customized Wedding Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Exclusive Wedding Art, Table Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, and more...

We also specialize in hand-written Calligraphy - the perfect touch for wedding invitations addresses and place card names / table numbers.

Visit our website (www.purplewagondesigns.com), email (kimberly@purplewagondesigns.com), or call (412-563-3849) for more information. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Follow Purple Wagon Designs on

Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
ModernMonogram
Purple Wagon Designs
Wedding invitation and ceremony program with a Pittsburgh theme -- features the Pittsburgh skyline...
Modern and elegant invitation package utilizing a pocket folder to hold enclosures
Wedding invitation package with thank you notes in dark pink and brown. Features a ribbon...
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Modern square wedding invitation with place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes
Sunflower-themed wedding invitation

1 User photo

Purple Wagon Designs 1

Keri Russo-Sanguigni · Married on 07/14/2018

Purple wagon designs

Kimberly was such a joy to work with. She was very welcoming and helpful as soon as I stepped foot into her studio. Not only was she friendly, but her work on my wedding stationary turned out absolutely beautiful. She was patient and listened to all my requests. I couldn't of been happier with everything. I will definitely go back to Purple Wagon and/or recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event

Sent on 02/15/2019

Aubrey · Married on 06/02/2018

Purple Wagon Designs is definitely the place to go for any event. Not only is Kim one of the sweetest people I have met, she is extremely talented. She was very quick to respond and great about communicating with me throughout the entire process. She met with me to go over my invitation ideas and was very helpful when at times when I was indecisive. The final design was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I continue to receive compliments about how beautiful my wedding invitations were. Kim also did a beautiful calligraphy chalk board sign for my bridal shower. I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jena · Married on 05/26/2018

Kimberly was THE BEST, we loved working with her!!! She was very attentive, professional and exceeded our expectations!! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and elegant! We had so many compliments from our guests that they were the most gorgeous and stunning invites they had ever received (and they truly were!!!). It was really neat to be able to set the tone for the upcoming big day from an invitation where I’ve never personally been WOWed like I had with her work. My husband and I highly recommend Kimberly, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Purple Wagon Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 35

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is amazing!!!! She has done my website, my logo, my business cards and all other promotional materials. I call her with some change or idea and I think she can actually read my mind. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what it is that I want. She works with me until we both are happy with the outcome! She is so attentive and pays attention to every detail! I would highly recommend her to any bride for their wedding!

• Meaningful Marriages
    Meaningful Marriages Wedding Officiants

I've been working with Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs for years. She is responsive, trustworthy, and –above-all – good at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of a creative and talented designer.

• The Mansion at Maple Heights
    The Mansion at Maple Heights Mansion Weddings

We work with Kim at Purple Wagon Designs quite frequently! We love her attention to detail, creativity, and amazing personality. It is so important to work with people you like and enjoy leading up to your big day. Why deal with undue stress? Kim will work with you to create invitations that perfectly reflect you and your soon-to-be spouse. After all, this is YOUR day!! The invitations are the first thing your guests see and will give them a bit of insight into what to expect, so they should be something special and Kim will give that to you!