Buffalo, NY 14075 Map · Phone number

About Purple Wagon Designs

Purple Wagon Designs is a full-service paper salon, creating the stationery to reflect your day. We coordinate to supply all your stationery needs, with the finest products and printing available. From sumptuous, hand-crafted invitation experiences to refined elegance or modern whimsy, Purple Wagon Designs has your paper.

Orienting around our clients' specifications and desires, we provide customized Wedding Invitations, Engagement Announcements, Save the Dates, Thank You Notes, Exclusive Wedding Art, Table Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, and more...

We also specialize in hand-written Calligraphy – the perfect touch for wedding invitations addresses and place card names / table numbers.

Visit our website (www.purplewagondesigns.com), email (kimberly@purplewagondesigns.com), or call (412-563-3849) for more information. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Follow Purple Wagon Designs on

Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
Asian-inspired wedding invitation and stationery
ModernMonogram
Purple Wagon Designs
Wedding invitation and ceremony program with a Pittsburgh theme -- features the Pittsburgh skyline...
Modern and elegant invitation package utilizing a pocket folder to hold enclosures
Wedding invitation package with thank you notes in dark pink and brown. Features a ribbon...
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Wedding invitation in red and gold with Indian flair
Modern square wedding invitation with place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes
Sunflower-themed wedding invitation

Purple Wagon Designs 4
Purple Wagon Designs 5

Nikki Adasczik · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful products

Kimberly was an absolute godsend with whom to work. All of our programs, thanks you, welcome cards, etc. and was a true professional. From start to finish, she communicated with us and supplied us with a beautiful finished product. Things were on time and never once was there a glitch. Any changes were met with the desire to please. She literally saved the day. Kimberly will definitely be my "go to" for any of my stationary needs.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie Ruskin · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Working with Kim was great! After meeting with her I knew she understood exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She made a welcome sign for our beach wedding and did our programs, which she made into fans! They were perfect and beautiful! She is a great person to work with, she is very friendly, creative, and professional! I would use her again in a heartbeat, with that being said I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Purple Wagon Designs 6
    Purple Wagon Designs 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Klajbor · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kimberly was absolutely amazing to work with! She completely brought my vision to life and created beautifully customized invitations, escort cards and menus for our wedding. From the design, monogram, envelope liner, wax seal - everything was perfect. We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests! Kimberly made the entire process very easy and stress-free. She was extremely responsive, happily answered my questions and accommodated all of my requests. I am beyond happy with how everything came together and highly recommend working with Purple Wagon Designs!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Purple Wagon Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is amazing!!!! She has done my website, my logo, my business cards and all other promotional materials. I call her with some change or idea and I think she can actually read my mind. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what it is that I want. She works with me until we both are happy with the outcome! She is so attentive and pays attention to every detail! I would highly recommend her to any bride for their wedding!

• Meaningful Marriages
    Meaningful Marriages Wedding Officiants

I've been working with Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs for years. She is responsive, trustworthy, and –above-all – good at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of a creative and talented designer.

• The Mansion at Maple Heights
    The Mansion at Maple Heights Mansion Weddings

We work with Kim at Purple Wagon Designs quite frequently! We love her attention to detail, creativity, and amazing personality. It is so important to work with people you like and enjoy leading up to your big day. Why deal with undue stress? Kim will work with you to create invitations that perfectly reflect you and your soon-to-be spouse. After all, this is YOUR day!! The invitations are the first thing your guests see and will give them a bit of insight into what to expect, so they should be something special and Kim will give that to you!

• Buffalo, NY, 14075 See on map