Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

100 S Commons Suite 119, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design is a licensed full service hair salon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This 20-year-old salon is a wonderful option for brides and bridal parties to find gorgeous hairstyles that will make them look stunning. A hairstylist since the 1980s, owner Brooke and her team of highly skilled stylists will work to make you and your friends look amazing on your wedding day. At Brooke Rockwell Hair Design, you are always in good hands.

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design offers a variety of hair and beauty services at her full service salon. Whether you want a style that is trendy or classic, this salon will have something for you. Brooke Rockwell Hair Design offers hair removal, relaxer, extensions and more. The following hair and beauty services are also availalb:

• Consultations

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 4
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Arsenault · Married on 05/25/2019

Came highly recommend, now I highly recommend!

Brooke and her dream team came HIGHLY recommended from my now sister-in-law and honestly, Brooke lived up to and exceeded all expectations. Brooke and Harbor did the hair of myself and 4 of my bridesmaids. I cannot express my (and all my girls) happiness with how our styles turned out. Each girl wanted a different updo, from braids to bumps to curls! The attention to detail to each of our requests and the amazing results, we all absolutely felt gorgeous on my special day. THANK YOU Brooke and Harbor!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Experience!!

Shannon and Christina did the hair of myself, 3 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law for my wedding, and we all could not have been happier! I went into my trial with only a vague idea of what I wanted, and Shannon patiently and cheerfully helped me try different things until we got it just right. The day of, I had no doubts I was in good hands! Shannon and Christina found the perfect updo's for my bridal party that both complimented each other, while remaining uniquely them, and my hairstyle was EXACTLY what I wanted. Shannon and Christina were personable and friendly, and managed to wrangle my very straight hair into a curled up-do that lasted through crazy wind and a lot of dancing on my wedding day, and still looked great. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 1
    Free Haircut when you give your Wedding Day deposit!
    You will receive a free haircut and style once you give us your wedding day deposit. We'd love to meet you before your wedding! If you have the right haircut your wedding day style will be even better. Once you decide on your wedding day style, we can give you the best haircut to achieve the look you want. Often times your hair doesn't need to be as long as you think. Most up-dos work best with medium length hair and a few properly placed layers.

• Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry
    Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke is one of the best bridal hair stylists that you will find in the Pittsburgh area. She is so friendly and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend her to all brides in the area.

• Flawless Execution Events
    Flawless Execution Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Brooke and her sisters. She's incredibly sweet and gets along with everyone. She does fantastic work and will leave your hair looking stunning in your photographs. Plus, her hairdos last for hours and hours, which is important for those 11pm, end-of-reception shots!

• Purple Wagon Designs
    Purple Wagon Designs Wedding Invitations

Brooke Rockwell has been my hair stylist for nearly 2 years, and I love my bi-monthly visits with her for my cut and color. She's friendly and attentive, and - just as importantly - a great stylist! Her sister is fantastic with updo's, too, making them the perfect team for the styling for your Big Day! AND - they come to your venue!! It doesn't get better than that!

• 100 S Commons Suite 119, Suite 119 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15212 See on map