Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Reviews

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 4
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Arsenault · Married on 05/25/2019

Came highly recommend, now I highly recommend!

Brooke and her dream team came HIGHLY recommended from my now sister-in-law and honestly, Brooke lived up to and exceeded all expectations. Brooke and Harbor did the hair of myself and 4 of my bridesmaids. I cannot express my (and all my girls) happiness with how our styles turned out. Each girl wanted a different updo, from braids to bumps to curls! The attention to detail to each of our requests and the amazing results, we all absolutely felt gorgeous on my special day. THANK YOU Brooke and Harbor!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Experience!!

Shannon and Christina did the hair of myself, 3 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law for my wedding, and we all could not have been happier! I went into my trial with only a vague idea of what I wanted, and Shannon patiently and cheerfully helped me try different things until we got it just right. The day of, I had no doubts I was in good hands! Shannon and Christina found the perfect updo's for my bridal party that both complimented each other, while remaining uniquely them, and my hairstyle was EXACTLY what I wanted. Shannon and Christina were personable and friendly, and managed to wrangle my very straight hair into a curled up-do that lasted through crazy wind and a lot of dancing on my wedding day, and still looked great. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Elise · Married on 10/06/2018

Brooke was amazing

I cannot speak highly enough of Brooke and her team for my wedding! She was very responsive through email. We tried a few different hair styles at my trial so I could make the best decision of what I wanted. She was able to do 8 hair styles in 2 hours the day of my wedding, and they all turned out beautifully! All of my girls were happy with their hair, and they look flawless. Brooke is incredibly sweet. She's easy to talk to, and easy to work with. I could not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 6
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 7
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 8

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Elise for the wonderful review! Thanks for the photos! You look so pretty! Hope all is going well!

AMY · Married on 09/08/2018

Recommend!

Brooke and her team were lovely, kind and professional. We had a great consultation where she did 4 looks on me. And then on the wedding day she and her partner did 7 of my wedding party in a fun, funky, 70's inspired style. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for your wonderful review! We loved doing your wedding! Best wishes! It would be so nice to see you again! Let me know if you need any hair help!

Joelle Gabet · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect and fun!

They were so wonderful! Fun to work with and very efficient, everyone’s hair looked great!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Joelle for the wonderful review! I'm so glad everything went well! Send some photos if you get a chance! Enjoy the holidays!

Anne · Married on 08/03/2018

Words cannot express how grateful I was to have Brooke be a part of getting me and my bridesmaids ready for my wedding day. Not only did she do an unbelievable job on everyone's hair, she is also an extremely genuine and kind person to have surrounding you on your big day. I am extremely grateful to have found her. Everyone's hair was done perfectly (and my one bridesmaid was even able to keep her hair looking perfect for a wedding she had to attend the next day!) and Brooke was extremely efficient. I would hands down recommend Brooke for any special occasion- she is beyond wonderful!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for Anne for the wonderful review! It was wonderful spending time with you and your friends on your big day! I wish you all the best! If you ever need any other hair help, let me know! I'd love to see you for your everyday hair too!

Kayla D · Married on 07/21/2018

Brooke is incredible!

Brooke and Harbor did an amazing job with our wedding hair including bride and bridesmaids. They were on time and took their time with everyone’s hair. They listened to what each person wanted and were just so incredibly enjoyable to work with overall. HIGHLY recommend Brooke for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Erin · Married on 07/01/2018

Brooke was amazing! I was one of two brides and Brooke did an incredible job doing both of our hair so that we looked complimentary but different enough (as we both have naturally curly hair.) She met us at our hotel and came to our room and was super comfortable and kind making us look beautiful! She was awesome working with our natural curls and created pretty looks for each of us based on the ideas we gave her including using the hairpieces we purchased. Despite my wife taking forever to dry her hair, Brooke was super patient and sweet to talk to as we got ready. Thanks so much! Would 1000% recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Erin for the wonderful review! It was so nice to meet you and Jess! I wish you many years of love and happiness!

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Brooke did such a great job on all of our hair for our wedding! She was very responsive and flexible and was able to get all of our hair done in much less time than I had anticipated! I have naturally curly hair that I wanted to incorporate into my hairstyle for the wedding day and she was able to do that while still making it feel more fancy than my everyday hairstyle. I would 100% hire Brooke again!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the wonderful review! It was so nice being with you and your great friends for your wedding. I love that you wanted to keep your beautiful curls and it was perfect! I'd love to see some photos when you get a chance! Best wishes to you!

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2018

Brooke and her sister are so sweet and wonderful to work with. I appreciated her flexibility as I ended up changing the timing and adding on extra person last minute. All of my bridesmaids absolutely LOVED their hair. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Lindsay for the review! It was so nice for Harbor and I to spend time with you and your bridesmaids on your day! Best wishes to you!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Brooke Rockwell Hair Design! I have never been to her studio for any other services, but she was more than willing to take me as a client. We were able to conduct a trail 2 months in advance, during which we played with a few different style ideas. Brooke took her time with me and made sure my hair was exactly how I wanted. The day of the wedding, there were three people total who received styles from the salon. We were all able to have our hair done at the same time and in the same space. We were offered coffee and a chance to relax before the big day. The appointment was for noon that day and the reception did not conclude until 10pm but our hair looked just as it did that morning. Everything was perfect! My hair alone was $75.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for the wonderful review! I'm so glad we were able to be a part of your wedding day! Send me a photo of you in your dress when you get a chance! :)

Julia · Married on 05/20/2018

Brooke was amazing to work with. From scheduling, to the trial, to the day of, she made getting ready stress-free and fun!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank Julia for taking the time to review me! Your photos look amazing and you look so beautiful and happy! Best wishes to you!

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with you! Your flexibility and quality of work was greatly appreciated !!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Melissa for the review! We loved being a part of your big day! Send us a photo, we'd love to see you in your dress! Best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

I would DEFINITELY recommend working with Brooke and her team for your special day! Brooke Rockwell Hair Design was awesome! First, they were willing to accommodate just two in a bridal party which was a struggle to find someone who was willing to support less than 4. She was able to work with my day of timeline to support sending someone to the hotel for my MIL/SIL. They RAVED about working with Shannon from the studio and how much they loved their wedding day hair! I truly appreciated their service, they were affordable, professional and on-time! Stellar vendor!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Ashley for reviewing us! I'm so happy that you were pleased! We love doing wedding hair and always try to help when we can!
    Best wishes to you!

LEYLA · Married on 03/31/2018

I loved my hair , Brooke did a awesome job . Thank you

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 9

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Leyla for giving us a review! I love this photo! It was wonderful meeting you and your sweet family. Hope you have many years of love and happiness!

MEIGHAN · Married on 12/30/2017

Christina from Rockwell Hair Design is fantastic! I am always behind so of course I was panicked two weeks before my reception and still trying to book someone. Brooke responded to my email immediately and they even managed to get me a hair trial before the big day. Christina has a lot of experience so she listened to my general description and then provided a few different examples that I could react to. The day of she came to my house and did my hair as well as three bridesmaids and my mother. It was super convenient and everyone really liked their styles! She left enough time that she could have redone someone's hair if needed. I would highly recommend Christina to anyone looking for someone to make their day special!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Meighan for your wonderful review! I'm so happy that you were pleased! Send us a photo when you get a chance! We'd love to see you in your dress! Best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Brooke and her team are wonderful. After a horrible hair trial at another salon, Brooke welcomed us in and was so sweet. She made sure my hair was exactly what I wanted and was so patient and kind. She is so professional and sweet, and they did all of our hair so quickly! She and Harbor did 10 girls' hair in probably 4 hours. Everyone loved their hair and it looked great. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Diana · Married on 04/02/2016

Brooke was absolutely amazing! My hair on my wedding day looked even more beautiful that I had ever imagined, and it was all because of Brooke! Brooke was also extremely patient, understanding, and flexible with me during the trial and wedding day process. I'm not the easiest person to work with when it comes to my hair since I can be picky (as I've had lots of bad updos in the past), but Brooke was so understanding and helped me to get the exact look that I wanted! On top of that, she is the friendliest, sweetest person ever! I would definitely recommend Brooke to everyone!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

I've been going to Brooke for my hair care for the past...18 years!! It was an absolute no brainer for her to be the one to do my hair for my big day!! Brooke and Harbor did all the girls hair (bride, 5 braidsmaids, mother of the bride, and touch up for the mother of the groom) within 2 hours all at my mothers house!! I'm so glad I did the practice run since I had no idea how I wanted my hair...it was beyond beautiful! Of course all my girls knew exactly what they wanted and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you Brook and Harbor for being the 'pretty' part of my life!!! They both did such a great job!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your big day! You truly looked beautiful. Thanks for being such a loyal friend and client!

Brooke and her, Harbor, sister were the vendors we chose for our wedding hair styling. The travelled to our hotel in the Bakery Square area and completed 10 woman's hair (9 updos and 1 short style) in about 2.5 hours. They were very professional and responsive when setting up my trial as well as timeline for day of plans and were extremely on time. All of the hairstyles were beautiful and I was ecstatic with my hair as the bride (better than I could have ever imagined). They were very pleasant and "in and out" in an extremely timely fashion and with very minimal hassle. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! Great value and a great experience.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Brooke and her sister did wedding hairstyles for myself, seven bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law. Everyone looked beautiful and we were done ahead of schedule! It was such a pleasure working with Brooke - she is so genuine, professional, responsive, and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Holly · Married on 09/05/2015

Brooke was awesome! She did my hair, all of my bridesmaids, and my MIL. Everyone loved how their hair turned out, and all of our styles held up through heat, humidity, and a surprise rain storm. Not only was she talented, but she was friendly, and affordable.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Brooke is incredibly talented, professional and truly a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose Brooke to work your special event. She did the hair of my entire bridal party, and everyone looked beautiful and loved their updos. She also is reliable and flexible, which is very important when planning a wedding or other big event. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Harbor and Christina did hair and makeup for my April 18 wedding at the LeMont. My husband and I did our first look in the early afternoon, so Harbor and Christina came on location at 9 a.m. to ensure that hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my four bridesmaids would be done by noon. Both were so professional, yet easy going, and it was great to have them.

Christina worked with me to create a makeup look that was natural. She did an great job and my husband really loved it! All the girls looked great, and Christina gave us some lipstick for touchups.

Harbor had her work cut out for her because all the girls have a lot of hair! Her styles were gorgeous and they lasted through the morning, afternoon and evening! I was so impressed everyone's hair stayed in tact.

I highly recommend them!