Purple Wagon Designs Reviews

Purple Wagon Designs 4
Purple Wagon Designs 5

Nikki Adasczik · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful products

Kimberly was an absolute godsend with whom to work. All of our programs, thanks you, welcome cards, etc. and was a true professional. From start to finish, she communicated with us and supplied us with a beautiful finished product. Things were on time and never once was there a glitch. Any changes were met with the desire to please. She literally saved the day. Kimberly will definitely be my "go to" for any of my stationary needs.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie Ruskin · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Working with Kim was great! After meeting with her I knew she understood exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She made a welcome sign for our beach wedding and did our programs, which she made into fans! They were perfect and beautiful! She is a great person to work with, she is very friendly, creative, and professional! I would use her again in a heartbeat, with that being said I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Purple Wagon Designs 6
    Purple Wagon Designs 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Klajbor · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kimberly was absolutely amazing to work with! She completely brought my vision to life and created beautifully customized invitations, escort cards and menus for our wedding. From the design, monogram, envelope liner, wax seal - everything was perfect. We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests! Kimberly made the entire process very easy and stress-free. She was extremely responsive, happily answered my questions and accommodated all of my requests. I am beyond happy with how everything came together and highly recommend working with Purple Wagon Designs!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Sidney

Sidney Johnson · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesomeness...

Kimberly at the Purple Wagon is the real deal. If it's not top quality, she doesn't waste her time, and for me that was key. Couple that with the fact that within a single hour she had steered me, my fiance, and his mother towards a final decision for wedding invitations...well that's just impressive. After the decision had been made, it was smooth sailing. She was on top of everything and kept to her timelines. I'd recommend her for anything.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Purple Wagon Designs 8
  • Kristen

Kristen Mavrich · Married on 12/29/2018

Impress your guests right from the start!

Kimberly was wonderful to work with and her work is stunning. I was on the fence about ordering invitations online or having them made. I am so glad that I decided to have Kimberly help us design the invatations. They turned out beautiful and were so professional looking. They really helped set the tone for the wedding. I received so many compliments. She also did our programs and menus- stunning as well. Kim’s customer service is also great. There were 2 mix ups ( on my part) but she jumped in a fixed them immediately which I was so grateful for. I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Latitia

Latitia · Married on 12/29/2018

Enthusiastic yes!

My husband and I enthusiastically recommend Purple Wagon Designs for wedding suites! Kimberly is incredibly talented, personable, and organized. Kimberly was so patient throughout the whole design process and worked tirelessly to bring our visions to life. We truly could not have been happier with every aspect of the design process or the final products!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Purple Wagon Designs 9

Keri Russo-Sanguigni · Married on 07/14/2018

Purple wagon designs

Kimberly was such a joy to work with. She was very welcoming and helpful as soon as I stepped foot into her studio. Not only was she friendly, but her work on my wedding stationary turned out absolutely beautiful. She was patient and listened to all my requests. I couldn't of been happier with everything. I will definitely go back to Purple Wagon and/or recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event

Sent on 02/15/2019

Aubrey · Married on 06/02/2018

Purple Wagon Designs is definitely the place to go for any event. Not only is Kim one of the sweetest people I have met, she is extremely talented. She was very quick to respond and great about communicating with me throughout the entire process. She met with me to go over my invitation ideas and was very helpful when at times when I was indecisive. The final design was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I continue to receive compliments about how beautiful my wedding invitations were. Kim also did a beautiful calligraphy chalk board sign for my bridal shower. I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jena · Married on 05/26/2018

Kimberly was THE BEST, we loved working with her!!! She was very attentive, professional and exceeded our expectations!! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and elegant! We had so many compliments from our guests that they were the most gorgeous and stunning invites they had ever received (and they truly were!!!). It was really neat to be able to set the tone for the upcoming big day from an invitation where I’ve never personally been WOWed like I had with her work. My husband and I highly recommend Kimberly, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2017

Kimberly worked with me to make everything exactly how I wanted it, and I received countless compliments on my paper products. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Purple Wagon Designs 10

Mallory · Married on 08/26/2017

Purple wagon designs was amazing to work with. From the immediate meeting I knew this was something great! The way Kimberly designed our 215 wedding invitations was flawless. The color was perfect as well as every detail. Kimberly was very prompt with getting the invites back to me to send out. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful the invitations looked! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Beth · Married on 08/19/2017

Kimberly was a pure joy to work with! We had more than one quirky thing come up with our invitations (our doing, not hers) and she solved our problems and with ease. We loved how she coordinated everything with a beautiful design that the bride and groom were thrilled with!
    I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Invitations, Directions, Rehearsal Invitations, Program

Sent on 09/11/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/12/2017

Kimberly was one of our favorite wedding vendors! She worked with my husband and I to develop our perfect custom wedding stationary! Kimberly was quick to respond and always attentive to our requests. We have recommended her to all our friends and family and would work with her again for future stationary needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding stationary perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Diksha · Married on 06/17/2017

Kim is seriously the BEST person you would wanna trust for your invitation needs! I am such a demanding bride-to-be, but Kim was always there to hear out my suggestions and feedback and create the invitations of my dreams! Hands down the most professional, responsive, sweet and understanding women I've ever seen. She customed designed over sized invitations for me in red and gold, and also incorporated subtle features of my Indian culture into it. I was initially so hesitant and nervous to explain my ideas to her, but she understood me so well. She even agreed to face time with me and we talked our ideas through video chat. I never felt that Kim and I were hundreds of miles apart, because she was so approachable and responded within hours, if not minutes! She completed the whole process of designing cards to shipping them to me within a couple weeks! That was so damn impressive. I never exaggerate about my experiences because I'm a tough bride to be, but Kim surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very very much Kim for being so dedicated to your work. I cannot wait to get my programs, table cards and so many other things done by her too! Oh and I love that Kim was very very reasonable with her pricing! We paid for the quality and professionalism, and we definitely are super satisfied :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bria · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kim is. Our invitations, seating chart, programs and signs were so beautiful. We had a last minute change to the programs and Kim had the updated programs over to me in 5 minutes and they are already at the printer. Her work is impeccable and I will not hesitate to recommend purple wagon designs to all my friends and family! Thank you SO very much Kim! You are truly wonderful!!!!! 

Sent on 06/05/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2016

I would highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She is prompt, professional and friendly- easy to reach and openly communicates throughout the process. We worked with Kimberly to design our wedding invitations, escort cards, programs, menus, welcome bag tags and thank you notes-pretty much everything! The whole wedding planning process is stressful enough to begin with but working with Kimberly was seamless and worry-free. Again, I HIGHLY recommend working with Kimberly- you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Alana · Married on 10/15/2016

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was referred to use for having amazing chalkboard designs and she did not disappoint! She helped bring so much personalization to our wedding day and the compliments we received were endless!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL enough! Finding the right vendors, dress, location, etc...to make your vision come to life can be tough! Purple Wagon Designs and Kimberly prove that great customer service and value still exists! I originally was going to do our wedding invitations myself, but quickly changed my mind when I saw just how much work planning a wedding is. I've told Kimberly that choosing her to design our wedding invitations was the best money I spent! She is creative beyond words! I had no idea what I wanted and really only provided her with our wedding colors. Her design was strikingly beautiful! I didn't want to mail them, we loved them so much! She is SO easy to work with, extremely responsive and prompt, and lets you change/edit anything at any time! She was kind enough to work within our budget without sacrificing design or quality elements. I also used her for our programs, wedding hash tag table tents and coffee bar sign! I could have added on a hundred more things because her work is truly that beautiful! There's no need to look any further for your invitation/signs/programs....Kimberly is the BEST!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jonelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Purple Wagon made my invitations custom and beautiful. Kim was great to work with and made my vision of a travel theme reception elegant and classy. Everything from the invitations to the table cards and menus and church programs coordinated beautifully. I couldn't have been more pleased with her designs. Not to mention I planned my wedding in the states from overseas and she was very responsive and easy to get a hold. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a classy, high quality product.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Kimberly was truly amazing to work with. When I had my first meeting with Kimberly, I knew she would do an amazing job. She took my rough ideas of what I wanted and transformed them into a beautiful invitation suite. She designed my full suite, including invitation, place cards, ceremony programs, favor stickers and reception signs. She was insanely creative, easy to work with, kind and FUN!

I can tell you that I worked with another designer for my save the dates and hated her. I found Kimberly and everything changed. Part of what didn't work with the other designer is that I am very detail-oriented. I pay attention to every comma, dash and capital letter. Kimberly met my standards beautifully. Her quality is really top notch. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Juliana · Married on 08/20/2016

We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on our save the dates, invitations, and wedding/reception materials. Kimberly did an incredible job. She took in our personalities and what we wanted to convey about our wedding, then designed something truly unique. Her work helped tie the mismatched elements of our celebration together beautifully into something cohesive. Her experience made running a timeline of when to have everything sent out simple and eased any nerves on what to include on the invitations and programs. I cannot speak highly enough of her work, professionalism, and final product.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough about Kimberly and the beautiful work she did on our wedding invitations! I had a vision of what I wanted them to look like and Kimberly designed something so much better than I could have imagined. She also created our wedding program, bar menu, and an adorable Instagram sign to match our invitation suite. Kimberly was so easy and fun to work with! She gave great advice and talked me through the entire process so I knew exactly what to expect. We received countless compliments from our family and friends and could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/27/2016

I initially saw Kimberly's work online when I was looking for a graphic of Pittsburgh for invitations for my son's rehearsal dinner. Her graphic was perfect--a Pittsburgh bridge and skyline in gold and grays. This was the look I wanted. I contacted Kimberly and we met. How great that she was so easy to work with--sweet and engaging. We left the meeting with a plan and from there we communicated by email. Any options or changes were made by Kimberly the same day. She even sent envelope options to me in Florida when we were away. Kimberly also offered to help me with place cards. Last minute I contacted her and emailed her my guest list. That day she gave me font options, suggested a simple, color bridge graphic to tie the stationery together and put it in a print-ready format. I took it to a Fed Ex store and my place cards were done. Kimberly made it stress-free. I highly recommend her for any graphic work or stationery needs. She is creative, personable and professional--prompt with perfect work. Definitely 5 stars!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Kimberly was a joy to work with on our wedding invitation suite. She is the epitome of professionalism and creativity. I wanted our invitations to be perfect. They are the first thing that your guests really see and I think it sets the tone/expectations for your wedding day. I had been looking online for months trying to come up with ideas. Once I found a few design ideas for our fall themed October wedding, the only person/company that I could find in the Pittsburgh area that I thought could make those ideas come to life was Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs. Her website at purplewagondesigns.com is extremely well laid out with several examples of her work for any occasion (weddings, baby showers, birth announcements, etc.) as well as packaging options. She can do invitations to fit into any budget. She was extremely accommodating in working around our hectic work schedules in order to do meet-ups. At the initial meeting, she took two hours to get to know us and what our vision for our wedding was and patiently answered all of our numerous questions! She was excellent at picking out different paper and color options that would work together to form our wedding invitations.
    From there, she was very quick to come up with design ideas, to respond to questions whether through email or by phone, and was very receptive to my feedback on the designs and any changes that I wanted made or added to the design. Another thing I loved about Kimberly is that she takes the time to customize every person’s design. When you look on her website you will see that no two designs are even remotely the same. I honestly believe that she can take anyone’s vision/theme and turn it into a reality. The responses to our wedding invitations ranged from BEAUTIFUL to STUNNING. I received so many compliments for her design. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly to anyone for any occasion and will definitely be using her for any occasion that I have in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Thank you Kimberly! Would I recommend Purple Wagon Designs to a friend? ABSOLUTELY! My daughter recently was married, and Kimberly patiently worked with us to design beautiful invitations that captured the vision that my daughter had in mind. We received many lovely compliments from family and friends who said they were the prettiest wedding invitations that they had ever seen! We also ordered place cards, menus and table numbers from Kim, and she carried over the classic theme from the invitations to the reception items. We had a last minute revision for these items, and Kim saved the day by taking the time to personally drop them off at the reception venue, which is on the other side of town from where she lives. A million thanks to Kimberly! We loved her work and so will you!

Sent on 10/13/2015