54 Reviews for Purple Wagon Designs

Save the Dates (2)
Calligraphy (1)
Letterpress (1)
54 Purple Wagon Designs Reviews

Purple Wagon Designs is definitely the place to go for any event. Not only is Kim one of the sweetest people I have met, she is extremely talented. She was very quick to respond and great about communicating with me throughout the entire process. She met with me to go over my invitation ideas and was very helpful when at times when I was indecisive. The final design was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I continue to receive compliments about how beautiful my wedding invitations were. Kim also did a beautiful calligraphy chalk board sign for my bridal shower. I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Kimberly was THE BEST, we loved working with her!!! She was very attentive, professional and exceeded our expectations!! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and elegant! We had so many compliments from our guests that they were the most gorgeous and stunning invites they had ever received (and they truly were!!!). It was really neat to be able to set the tone for the upcoming big day from an invitation where I’ve never personally been WOWed like I had with her work. My husband and I highly recommend Kimberly, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Jena, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kimberly worked with me to make everything exactly how I wanted it, and I received countless compliments on my paper products. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Purple wagon designs was amazing to work with. From the immediate meeting I knew this was something great! The way Kimberly designed our 215 wedding invitations was flawless. The color was perfect as well as every detail. Kimberly was very prompt with getting the invites back to me to send out. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful the invitations looked! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mallory, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kimberly was a pure joy to work with! We had more than one quirky thing come up with our invitations (our doing, not hers) and she solved our problems and with ease. We loved how she coordinated everything with a beautiful design that the bride and groom were thrilled with!
I highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Invitations, Directions, Rehearsal Invitations, Program

Profile Picture Beth, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kimberly was one of our favorite wedding vendors! She worked with my husband and I to develop our perfect custom wedding stationary! Kimberly was quick to respond and always attentive to our requests. We have recommended her to all our friends and family and would work with her again for future stationary needs. Thank you so much for making our wedding stationary perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kim is seriously the BEST person you would wanna trust for your invitation needs! I am such a demanding bride-to-be, but Kim was always there to hear out my suggestions and feedback and create the invitations of my dreams! Hands down the most professional, responsive, sweet and understanding women I've ever seen. She customed designed over sized invitations for me in red and gold, and also incorporated subtle features of my Indian culture into it. I was initially so hesitant and nervous to explain my ideas to her, but she understood me so well. She even agreed to face time with me and we talked our ideas through video chat. I never felt that Kim and I were hundreds of miles apart, because she was so approachable and responded within hours, if not minutes! She completed the whole process of designing cards to shipping them to me within a couple weeks! That was so damn impressive. I never exaggerate about my experiences because I'm a tough bride to be, but Kim surpassed all my expectations! Thank you very very much Kim for being so dedicated to your work. I cannot wait to get my programs, table cards and so many other things done by her too! Oh and I love that Kim was very very reasonable with her pricing! We paid for the quality and professionalism, and we definitely are super satisfied :)

Profile Picture Diksha, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kim is. Our invitations, seating chart, programs and signs were so beautiful. We had a last minute change to the programs and Kim had the updated programs over to me in 5 minutes and they are already at the printer. Her work is impeccable and I will not hesitate to recommend purple wagon designs to all my friends and family! Thank you SO very much Kim! You are truly wonderful!!!!! ����

Profile Picture Bria, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Purple Wagon Designs. Kimberly was wonderful to work with! She is prompt, professional and friendly- easy to reach and openly communicates throughout the process. We worked with Kimberly to design our wedding invitations, escort cards, programs, menus, welcome bag tags and thank you notes-pretty much everything! The whole wedding planning process is stressful enough to begin with but working with Kimberly was seamless and worry-free. Again, I HIGHLY recommend working with Kimberly- you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was referred to use for having amazing chalkboard designs and she did not disappoint! She helped bring so much personalization to our wedding day and the compliments we received were endless!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Planning a wedding is STRESSFUL enough! Finding the right vendors, dress, location, etc...to make your vision come to life can be tough! Purple Wagon Designs and Kimberly prove that great customer service and value still exists! I originally was going to do our wedding invitations myself, but quickly changed my mind when I saw just how much work planning a wedding is. I've told Kimberly that choosing her to design our wedding invitations was the best money I spent! She is creative beyond words! I had no idea what I wanted and really only provided her with our wedding colors. Her design was strikingly beautiful! I didn't want to mail them, we loved them so much! She is SO easy to work with, extremely responsive and prompt, and lets you change/edit anything at any time! She was kind enough to work within our budget without sacrificing design or quality elements. I also used her for our programs, wedding hash tag table tents and coffee bar sign! I could have added on a hundred more things because her work is truly that beautiful! There's no need to look any further for your invitation/signs/programs....Kimberly is the BEST!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs

Purple Wagon made my invitations custom and beautiful. Kim was great to work with and made my vision of a travel theme reception elegant and classy. Everything from the invitations to the table cards and menus and church programs coordinated beautifully. I couldn't have been more pleased with her designs. Not to mention I planned my wedding in the states from overseas and she was very responsive and easy to get a hold. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a classy, high quality product.

Profile Picture Jonelle, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kimberly was truly amazing to work with. When I had my first meeting with Kimberly, I knew she would do an amazing job. She took my rough ideas of what I wanted and transformed them into a beautiful invitation suite. She designed my full suite, including invitation, place cards, ceremony programs, favor stickers and reception signs. She was insanely creative, easy to work with, kind and FUN!

I can tell you that I worked with another designer for my save the dates and hated her. I found Kimberly and everything changed. Part of what didn't work with the other designer is that I am very detail-oriented. I pay attention to every comma, dash and capital letter. Kimberly met my standards beautifully. Her quality is really top notch. She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

We have received so many compliments from our friends and family on our save the dates, invitations, and wedding/reception materials. Kimberly did an incredible job. She took in our personalities and what we wanted to convey about our wedding, then designed something truly unique. Her work helped tie the mismatched elements of our celebration together beautifully into something cohesive. Her experience made running a timeline of when to have everything sent out simple and eased any nerves on what to include on the invitations and programs. I cannot speak highly enough of her work, professionalism, and final product.

Profile Picture Juliana, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

I cannot say enough about Kimberly and the beautiful work she did on our wedding invitations! I had a vision of what I wanted them to look like and Kimberly designed something so much better than I could have imagined. She also created our wedding program, bar menu, and an adorable Instagram sign to match our invitation suite. Kimberly was so easy and fun to work with! She gave great advice and talked me through the entire process so I knew exactly what to expect. We received countless compliments from our family and friends and could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

I initially saw Kimberly's work online when I was looking for a graphic of Pittsburgh for invitations for my son's rehearsal dinner. Her graphic was perfect--a Pittsburgh bridge and skyline in gold and grays. This was the look I wanted. I contacted Kimberly and we met. How great that she was so easy to work with--sweet and engaging. We left the meeting with a plan and from there we communicated by email. Any options or changes were made by Kimberly the same day. She even sent envelope options to me in Florida when we were away. Kimberly also offered to help me with place cards. Last minute I contacted her and emailed her my guest list. That day she gave me font options, suggested a simple, color bridge graphic to tie the stationery together and put it in a print-ready format. I took it to a Fed Ex store and my place cards were done. Kimberly made it stress-free. I highly recommend her for any graphic work or stationery needs. She is creative, personable and professional--prompt with perfect work. Definitely 5 stars!

Profile Picture User6626021, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Kimberly was a joy to work with on our wedding invitation suite. She is the epitome of professionalism and creativity. I wanted our invitations to be perfect. They are the first thing that your guests really see and I think it sets the tone/expectations for your wedding day. I had been looking online for months trying to come up with ideas. Once I found a few design ideas for our fall themed October wedding, the only person/company that I could find in the Pittsburgh area that I thought could make those ideas come to life was Kimberly at Purple Wagon Designs. Her website at purplewagondesigns.com is extremely well laid out with several examples of her work for any occasion (weddings, baby showers, birth announcements, etc.) as well as packaging options. She can do invitations to fit into any budget. She was extremely accommodating in working around our hectic work schedules in order to do meet-ups. At the initial meeting, she took two hours to get to know us and what our vision for our wedding was and patiently answered all of our numerous questions! She was excellent at picking out different paper and color options that would work together to form our wedding invitations.
From there, she was very quick to come up with design ideas, to respond to questions whether through email or by phone, and was very receptive to my feedback on the designs and any changes that I wanted made or added to the design. Another thing I loved about Kimberly is that she takes the time to customize every person’s design. When you look on her website you will see that no two designs are even remotely the same. I honestly believe that she can take anyone’s vision/theme and turn it into a reality. The responses to our wedding invitations ranged from BEAUTIFUL to STUNNING. I received so many compliments for her design. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly to anyone for any occasion and will definitely be using her for any occasion that I have in the future.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Thank you Kimberly! Would I recommend Purple Wagon Designs to a friend? ABSOLUTELY! My daughter recently was married, and Kimberly patiently worked with us to design beautiful invitations that captured the vision that my daughter had in mind. We received many lovely compliments from family and friends who said they were the prettiest wedding invitations that they had ever seen! We also ordered place cards, menus and table numbers from Kim, and she carried over the classic theme from the invitations to the reception items. We had a last minute revision for these items, and Kim saved the day by taking the time to personally drop them off at the reception venue, which is on the other side of town from where she lives. A million thanks to Kimberly! We loved her work and so will you!

Profile Picture User5522223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Kim was such a pleasure! She made the invitation process such a breeze. She was so easy to work with and was really helpful in offering suggestions to make the kind of invitations that we wanted and keeping the price within the budget we had set. I will definitely be referring Purple Wagon Designs to all of my friends and will contacting her for future events!!! Thanks KIM!!!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

All I can say is WOW. When it came to wedding invitations I had no idea what I was doing. When I first met with Kim I knew this experience would be perfect. She helped me through every piece of our invitation, from paper colors to font, to make something completely unique for us. She made a package that was exactly what I needed, and fit exactly to my budget. The finished product was better than I could ever imagine and everyone was raving about the invitations after they received them. Kim also did a chalkboard for us and it was absolutely awesome! I highly recommend her for all your stationary and chalkboard needs!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you are reading this review, there is a good chance you are searching for a graphic designer for your wedding invitations or other stationary needs. Seriously, look no further. Purple Wagon Designs will make your dreams come true.

We found Purple Wagon Designs through The Knot and after reading and seeing all of the rave reviews we decided to contact them. I say "them", but it's she - Kimberly, the genius behind Purple Wagon Designs. We met Kimberly in person at a mutual location to discuss all of the details. We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations and Kimberly took it and ran. She blew us away when we picked them up. She truly took our dream and made it real.

Not only did Kimberly make our invitation dreams come true, she worked within our budget. We couldn't have asked for more from her. When wedding planning and real life got in the way, Kimberly sent us a friendly reminder to keep us on time.

We are 100% satisfied with every thing. The number of compliments we received on the invitations was outrageous! We will recommend Purple Wagon Designs and we will definitely return as customers.

Profile Picture Kev, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful work and she is easy to work with. I received so many complements about my invitations and how they were the most beautiful invitations they have every seen.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/13/14, 8 Reviews
4.3

My fiancé and I were looking for a classy yet inexpensive way to print out addresses on the wedding card envelopes. Kimberly responded to our emails and inquiries very promptly. She helped us find a neat and tasteful way to print addresses. Very easy to communicate with. She got the envelopes done in the time she promised (less than a week). We forgot a couple of addresses in the first batch. She was very accommodating and completed the extra envelopes quickly so we could get them all out in time. She will show you a sample for your approval before printing all envelopes. We needed to drop off and pick up envelopes from her house which was no problem at all. We were very pleased with the envelopes and time in which she was able to complete them.

Profile Picture Meera, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kimberly did typed calligraphy envelopes for our save the dates since we already had save the dates we were doing on our own. She was incredibly flexible and professional, especially given that this was a relatively small project. We loved her work & creative input and plan to use her for our wedding invitations!

Profile Picture User3474191, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

When creating my initial wedding budget, I allotted a small percentage for stationery costs. I didn’t anticipate that it would be something I’d really care about and figured it would be a good area to save some money. For something that was initially so low on my priority list, I was surprised to find that it was my FAVORITE part of the whole wedding process! This is all due to the amazing Purple Wagon Designs! I really enjoyed working with Kimberly. Her professionalism and creativity was remarkable. She provided so many great suggestions and ideas, and is very talented at what she does. Kimberly really tuned into what I was saying and figured out what I liked (and didn’t like). She knew the right questions to ask to determine what I was looking for. I really appreciated Kimberly’s ability to listen well and her great attention to detail. She used my input to create a one-of-a-kind custom design that was exactly what I wanted. I was amazed at how perfectly she translated my vision onto paper. It was like she read my mind! I love knowing that our stationery was a unique design, custom-made specifically for us. It added such a special touch to our wedding. Purple Wagon Designs’ custom stationery is surprisingly affordable. I was shocked to learn that I could get such a high-quality custom product for such an reasonable price. From the beautiful paper to the design and presentation – our entire collection was top-notch. I received numerous compliments on our invitations. Many of our guests said they were so “fancy” and “beautiful.” Other guests commented that they were the “the nicest invitations they ever received.” I am so glad that I made the decision to use Purple Wagon Designs. Kimberly made the whole process very fun and enjoyable, and the end result was a beautiful high-quality product. I can truly say that selecting Purple Wagon Designs for our stationery was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)