DJ Digital Dave Reviews

88 | Wexford, PA

88 Reviews for DJ Digital Dave

Meg O. · Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing! Played the best music. Great mix of throwbacks and new

Words cannot even describe how happy we are with dj digital Dave. He exceeded all of our expectations. From start to finish, he was always so responsive to emails and listened to the kind of music we imagined would be played at our wedding. After the wedding, all everyone kept asking was who our DJ was. He was hands down the best part of our entire night. Definitely our favorite vendor!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Nathan

Nathan T. · Married on 09/12/2020

Top Notch Professional

Digital Dave was incredible to work with! He was the first and only DJ we met with in deciding on which DJ to use for our wedding. It was a no brainer for us. Dave is a detailed professional. We were pretty particular and specific when it came to planning our music, lights, etc. Dave exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Megan

Megan A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Oh What A Night! Said Frankie Valley and this Bride and Groom! DJ Dave is real! A crowd reader scientist mixer!

Dave is truly a professional, trustworthy from start to finish. We met him once then corresponded over email for which he is quite reliable. He showed up at our wedding reception and showed out!! He provided a helpful format tool for our specific song and dance needs. Or just let him do!! He will read your crowd and mix to their vibe. It is so fun!! He IS an experience!!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/30/2019

You need dave at your wedding!

When choosing a DJ for our wedding, we knew that we wanted someone good because guests attending your reception only care about a couple of things and one of those things is the music. After discovering DJ Digital Dave and after a few phone calls we knew that we had to have him for our wedding. We filled out a sheet for the day of telling him our "wants" and "do not wants". He completely exceeded our expectations. From the second the dance floor opened up and he told everyone to get out there I don't think a single guest left the dance floor until the last song was played. Everyone loved him so much they were all chanting "one more song!" after our last song was played so naturally Dave played one more song! I've never been to a wedding where that has ever happened! He is a true DJ and really knows what he is doing. And also he is good at reading the crowd and knowing what is going to keep people out there on the dance floor. My husband and I can not recommend him enough! He definitely made it a night that we will NEVER forget, and for that we are forever thankful.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Sara L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless and Fun!

Dave is very experienced and knows how to get a party started! He DJed for our ceremony and reception and did a wonderful job. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. He was professional, fun and we couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Dominick

Dominick B. · Married on 09/11/2019

A Wedding Dj's Wedding DJ

Dave went crazy at our wedding. Being a wedding DJ myself, expectations from my family and friends were high. A good friend recommended I bring in a home run hitter and sent me Dave's contact and boy did he CRUSH a grand slam. Non stop dancing, and music creativity all tailored to my wife and I. A Sharp dresser and all around great dude. Thank you Dave for making our wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Leah M. · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Digital Dave is the BEST!!

DJ Digital Dave is amazing! He was recommended to us by our wedding planner (S.H.E) and proved to be the best of the best. I gave him no songs other traditional bride/groom, son/mother, father/daughter dances and asked him to feel out the crowd and do what he thought was best for dancing. He had EVERYONE up dancing! He played a wide range of songs that were old and new, but that everyone knew. We got so many compliments on him and his music choices throughout the night. Book DJ Digital Dave, You will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Raechel

Raechel · Married on 07/27/2019

Look no further for a truly unique DJ!

If you want a truly unique DJ who shatters the idea of a “wedding DJ” look no further than Digital Dave!!
    From the start I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my wedding DJ to be like. I couldn’t stand your traditional wedding DJ...when I thought of one I thought of a cheesy old dude with no clue about popular music and how to mix.
    I knew I wanted it to feel like you were at a nightclub at my wedding. Basically any song I’d ever heard at a wedding before..I didn’t want at my wedding!
    And let me tell you Dave understood this PERFECTLY. We really bonded over our understanding for fun, upbeat, music.
    Dave has extensive experience DJing in the nightclub scene in Pgh and across the country so I knew he was my perfect fit.
    During my planning process Dave was very quick and responsive to my many long emails.
    He always responded with well thought out answers, which showed me he truly cared about what I was saying, and wanted to offer his help.
    We had a great in person meeting before the wedding to discuss our vision.
    The day of the wedding, Dave was 100% professional and accommodating. He came ready to work!
    He made sure to check in with me, my husband, and my other bridal party members and family to make sure everything was in line, and checked out.
    Which was so nice of him, and made me feel even more at ease.
    Our bridal party came out to “Whoomp There It Is” by Tag Team, and my husband and I made our grand entrance to “Where The Hood At” by DMX...and Dave KILLED IT! He was so down to work with the sound that we wanted for our “play list” and it was just awesome.
    I’d recommend Dave over and over again to anyone who dies at the thought of your average wedding DJ...he’s leaps and bounds above the rest and your wedding will show for it!

THANK YOU Dave for being one of the BEST parts of our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Dina

Dina L. · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ out there!!

DJ Digitial Dave was one of our very first vendors we booked and we were so happy and pleased with him as our DJ for our wedding. He's by far one of the best DJ's I've ever come across. He was all around amazing and our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without him. He is very professional and super talented to say the least. He was so easy to work with and got exactly what music we liked. We got so many compliments on how much people liked the music and had such a fun time. Our black and white patterned vinyl dance floor got a lot of use that night because of him.
    One thing I do regret is ending our reception at 11pm as I wish we had extended it to 11:30pm so we could dance more. This was our choice to end at 11pm and no one else's but had I known I would have extended it a bit more. I didn't want the night of fun to end!
    My husband and I would highly recommend him! Guests always remember the food and music and this holds true. He will make your wedding and guests will be talking about how much fun they had for years to come.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Justin · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn’t have been better

He killed it. Everyone loved the music. Many compliment a people saying it was the best dj they’ve heard at any wedding. Easy to work with knew what he was doing and did it extremely well.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Ever!!!!!

Can’t say enough about how great Dave was!!!! He kept the dance floor full all night, and are guests are still raving about the great music he played! Music was the thing I was most worried about at our wedding, because I had the least control over the choices. But Dave nailed it!!!!!!! We can’t wait to go see Dave when he comes to Chicago for a club appearance in November!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST Music and Amazing Service

Dave was so great to work with for our June Wedding - his playlist for the reception was absolute perfection: it fit our tastes and requests perfectly while keeping the dance floor packed all night. We had so many compliments on the DJ during the night and the next morning. But apart from the Music, Dave was also a complete professional and so easy to work with. He was responsive to emails and happily adjusted to our many last minute requests and changes. We had two ceremonies before the cocktail hour and reception and it was such a comfort to have Dave be there all day and know that the audio would be covered. He even was able to acquire additional microphones for us at the last minute. We highly recommend Digital Dave!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kollin

Kollin Z. · Married on 06/07/2019

best DJ ever!

After a couple recommendations from family & friends, we decided to listen and book Dave for our June 2019 wedding in Pittsburgh. Dave was an awesome DJ! During the planning process, he was always quick to respond to my emails and answer any questions. I had a specific vibe of music I wanted played during cocktail hour & dinner service. The playlist he put together went above & beyond my expectations. During the reception, he would transition songs in such a cool, smooth way that I didn't know was even possible. I had guests coming up to me during the wedding all night saying how good the music was. If you're considering Dave as your DJ for your wedding, book him! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Angela

Angela T. · Married on 04/10/2019

So easy and fun to work with!

Dave was awesome to work with! He was very responsive and played all the songs and music genres we wanted. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how great the music was and how much fun hey had because of it. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel N. · Married on 03/09/2019

I still hurt from dancing my face off.

Listen. Hiring DJ Digital Dave will be the best decision you make in planning your wedding. He KILLED it. We still have people telling us that he played the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding. You can tell he has a real passion for creating fun and exhilarating experiences through music. Despite being a busy guy, he was always responsive to any messages, always willing to chat over the phone or set up a meeting. Though, to be honest, we really didn’t need to do too much pre-planning with him because we just trusted that he would do his thing.

Dave has a gift for reading the room and commanding the energy flow. He is a club DJ, so he mixes one song right into the next. As a result, our dance floor was NEVER empty. It was to the point where people didn’t want to leave because they didn’t want to miss out on the next song! Even Grammy was grooving on the dance floor. My husband and I also feel like Dave fully understood us and the vibe we wanted to create, just based on our Must Play songs and our conversations. We have a pretty eclectic taste in music ranging from typical pop guilty pleasures to Motown to new wave to classic rock. Dave SEAMLESSLY mixed all of these genres together and more. No awkward pauses, just moments of pure joy to the next. We really got the impression he was having just as much as fun as our guests!

When you have a DJ that flawlessly transitions from Carly Rae Jepson’s “Call Me Maybe” to Annie Lennox’s “Walking on Broken Glass” AND manages to sprinkle in The Clash, The Smiths, Biggie, and WU-TANG throughout the night, you’ve found yourself a winner.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Barb · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic!!!

Digital Dave was fantastic! From the planning process to the night of the event he was perfect. His talent for just the right songs at just the right time as well as the lighting he was able to provide as perfect! We loved him so much we had him play at both of our daughters weddings!! I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • David

David H. · Married on 10/13/2018

If Dave is booked on your wedding date... get another wedding date

We selected Dave for our wedding from a long list of potential DJs after seeing some of his demo videos and speaking with him on the phone.

I'll cut to the chase: Dave absolutely killed it. From the moment dancing started, the dance floor was always packed (and we weren't a crowd that you'd necessarily expect to stay out on the floor all night).

Before the wedding, Dave had us fill out a sheet of "need to play, like to play, don't play" -- that's pretty typical. But what made a huge difference was that he met with us beforehand to review our answers, dig deeper, and make suggestions for improvements.

For example, a couple songs we'd said we wanted played during dancing weren't necessarily great dance songs, so he recommended we move them to dinner or the cocktail hour. All of his advice was totally spot on and improved the evening.

Dave also just "got us" based on the songs we chose. Even the songs he played that we hadn't requested were perfect fits for the crowd and the evening.

One thing Dave did that worked really well was playing some older songs (for the older crowd) with a little bit of a more contemporary beat mixed in. This kept the old folks out on the dance floor and got the younger folks out at the same time too.

It wasn't just the dancing part of the reception that was great, either -- Even during dinner, we had people coming up to us saying that the dinner music mix was the best they'd ever heard at a wedding.

One of my groomsmen owns a DJ company in another city and he even agreed that Dave did a stellar job.

We absolutely can't recommend Dave highly enough!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 09/07/2018

Perfect!

Dave Lander aka DJ Digital Dave not only MET our expectations but he exceeded them immensely along with all 285 of our guests. I'm incredibly picky when it comes to the songs I want to dance to and we knew exactly what type of dance party we wanted which DJ Digital Dave hit it spot on. Even our guests continue to compliment the music at our wedding! Before our wedding, we met once as an introduction to go over what we wanted and he requested to meet a second time at our venue so that he could scope it out since it was a brand new venue and he never worked an event there. He was passionate and wanted to know exactly how to unload the equipment, set up and do a sound and light check. We also had him provide additional up-lighting that worked perfectly with our venue. He is THE BEST and we are so happy we chose him for our special day which we will forever hear how amazing our night was on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Digital Dave was absolutely awesome at our 8.11.18 wedding reception! He was great during the whole planning process and answered all of our questions. We were able to specify what songs we wanted during cocktail hour, dinner, and our reception. Dave was receptive to all of it and everyone loved his music and MC capabilities! Dave was on point the entire time. Precise, professional, presentable. He had almost every one of our guests on the dance floor right after dinner until the end of the night! We definitely recommend using DJ Digital Dave for your wedding or other events!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kirstie · Married on 06/24/2018

Hiring Dave was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. He was so thorough with communication and was 110% professional every step of the way. The dance floor was packed the entire evening, and people kept commenting on how great our DJ was. He really read the room and kept everyone dancing. We had Greek dancing at our wedding, and although it was not something he had done before, he would so excited to incorporate it into your day. I want to have another wedding just to have another dance party with Dave!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

I was nervous when looking for a DJ because I didn't want anyone too cheesy or loud and annoying to people. As soon as I met Dave I knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He is well organized and very kind and responsive to all of our questions and emails. He is also very laid back and down to earth which is welcomed when you are stressed out planning a wedding! He is up to the minute with the latest music and artists. About a month before the wedding he asked us for a list of songs, we gave him our list , he let us know from experience which ones would be better played at what times during the wedding ( cocktail hour vs Reception) which was nice because there is so much to think about when planning a wedding , you surely aren't thinking about the music timing! Also, after listening to some of his mixes on his website we knew we wanted to leave him time to play some of his own favorites. He has a wonderful gift of being able to feel the crowd and make sure that the overall energy just flows. Dave was also a huge help with keeping the night on track as far as introductions and announcements (Cake cutting, parent dances, etc). I highly highly recommend him & I am so glad I met him!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Brandon · Married on 05/19/2018

We had the pleasure of seeing Dave in action at a wedding a few years back and knew he needed to be our DJ. When it came time for our turn, Dave was quick to respond to email inquiries and we booked almost immediately. Dave sends over a questionnaire to fill out with basic wedding day questions (who's speaking/what reception activities are taking place/special dances, etc.) and also a list of must & must not plays. I'll admit, I got a little out of hand with my must plays but he CRUSHED it and the dance floor was crowded from the second dinner concluded till the final song of the night. We had a phone chat a few days prior to just go over logistics and he joked how my must play list was so long he might not even have to work too hard haha! His knowledge of music is unmatched and his skills are top notch. My range of requested music was current hip/hop and R&B, country, 90s boybands/pop, current pop, and he was successfully able to make a transitional mix that flowed so perfectly. I believe he even landed a few more clients on referral that night! Book him while you can. Financially, he seemed a tad higher than other entertainment we looked into, but we knew that and were prepared and budgeted accordingly. 100% would book again if we ever need to. He was amazing and professional from the first email back in 2017 until the last song of the night on our wedding day. Couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Nicholle · Married on 04/21/2018

Let me start by saying we are SOOOOO GLAD we went with DJ Digital Dave for our wedding reception last weekend!

Dave was responsive, professional, and the dance floor was packed. I had guests coming up to me all night (some pleasantly confused) complimenting the DJ and saying they had never been at a wedding with such good music. We had a variety of generations and backgrounds at our wedding, so we were nervous about picking a DJ who would be able to strike a good balance. Dave struck that balance with flying colors - I’m certain all of our guests were on the dancefloor at some point in the night (we have photos to prove it!!!). He was able to read the room and smoothly transition from R&B to oldies to pop to polkas and everything in between - not an easy feat.

As a side note, we filled out a wedding information form before the ceremony, and when I sent the PDF, all of the information I had typed in was mixed up and difficult to read - Dave was super patient and made sure he had all of the details correct. He was observant enough to notice that my mother’s name was cut off of the introductions sheet just moments before walking out, and made sure to catch me and get the name pronounced correctly. Which I REALLY appreciate.

While many wedding vendors can come off as abrasive or flaky (or let’s be honest - annoying), Dave was completely calm, fun, and professional. He was able to accommodate multiple setups and kept such a good vibe for the whole night. He knew exactly what he was doing - there is a reason he has such great reviews on here! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not be happier with the job that Dave did as our wedding DJ!! The process of working with Dave was smooth from the very beginning. He was a responsive communicator, and he met with us twice before the wedding: first, to get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit, and then a second time a week before our big day to iron out the details. Between the two meetings, we communicated via email, as necessary. During the planning process, Dave was incredibly helpful, and was a great resource for us to bounce ideas off of. He made it clear that he wanted our day to be special, and that he would do everything in his power to make sure everything was perfect.

On the wedding day, Dave did the music for our ceremony and reception, and he was on top of everything. As the MC, he made sure that we stayed on track and kept the event moving. During the reception is when Dave did his thing, and it was so much fun! People were always dancing, and countless guests came up to us afterwards to rave about the music. We gave Dave some difficult songs to work into the set, yet he somehow managed to mix them in at the perfect time. If you hire Dave, you will be in great hands...he is a true professional, and we cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Dave is INCREDIBLE! I am so very glad we were able to have him as our wedding DJ. He is incredibly professional, patient, responsive, and just a genuinely nice person. He did an amazing job of getting TONS of guests on our dance floor the entire night, because he played a great mix that both young and old were able to dance to. I personally had a hard time leaving the dance floor to attempt to talk to people because I did not want to miss a single song, they were all so perfect. His communication throughout the entire process was stellar - he was incredibly responsive and kept great track of all of our details (and he also remembered lots of things that slipped my mind!). I could go on and on about how amazing he is!

If you are worried about having a DJ that will play boring songs with awkward moments of silence in between (I have seen this at lots of weddings), you will not find that with Dave. He mixed everything seamlessly for hours of continuous party time - no one wanted the night to end! We also had Dave provide our uplighting, which he did an excellent job with as well - it was the exact color we were looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Dave - he is the BEST! Do not hesitate to book him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017