Murrysville, PA 15668 Map · Phone number

About Pittsburgh Makeup

I've been licensed Makeup Artist in Pittsburgh for 20+ years. I love what I do! I've done hundreds of weddings over the years and consider bridal makeup my specialty. I'd love nothing more than to be a part of your big day! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can see by my work that I put my heart into each and every wedding I am a part of.

Follow Pittsburgh Makeup on

Pittsburgh Makeup 1
Pittsburgh Makeup 2

Emily Falconer · Married on 09/29/2018

Julie Is The BEST!

Planning a wedding can be daunting. There are so many choices and options it can be hard to know whose "good" and whose "not so good" in the wedding industry. Luckily, I had the pleasure of working with Julie from Pittsburgh Makeup prior to my big day. Julie did the makeup for my sister's wedding about 5 years ago and when I started planning for my wedding, I knew right away she was the one I wanted.

Julie is very friendly and goes out of her way to make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed on the wedding day. My trial and wedding makeup turned out flawless. I’m not much of a makeup person on a day-to-day basis, so I told Julie I trusted her to use her professional judgement and do what she felt made me look the best, and she nailed it.

I can't say enough good things about her and her business. If you're a bride looking for a makeup artist in Pittsburgh then Julie is your girl! I highly recommend Julie and Pittsburgh Makeup.

Emily (Coon) Falconer

Pittsburgh Makeup 3

Danielle Kavel · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!

Julie was wonderful to work with. She is so talented, professional and friendly! She made my bridesmaids and I look beautiful for my special day. I couldn't have made a better choice! She truly is the best!

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Julie is amazing!

Julie is so talented and was awesome to work with! She really takes the time to understand what look you’re wanting and is great at knowing what works and looks best for each face. She has a very calming presence that is perfect for an anxious bride. She made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom look and feel so beautiful!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pittsburgh Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

• Photography by Amanda Wilson
    Photography by Amanda Wilson Wedding Photographers

Julie Marckisotto at Pittsburgh MakeUp is the only make up artist that I recommend to my brides! She is the BEST at what she does and her experience and professionalism are unmatched. We love to walk into the getting ready space on the morning of a wedding and see Julie there with the ladies because we know our bride and her maids are going to look just as flawless at the end of the reception as they will when they leave the make up chair. We trust Julie so much, my sister and I hired her for our own weddings!

• AB Occasion Design
    AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Julie is an amazing makeup artist and I recommend her to all my brides. I have worked with her multiple times and each time she amazes me with her makeup skills. She is extremely friendly and easy to work with! All of her brides look beautiful and flawless on their big day!

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a hairstylist, it's such a pleasure to work with a makeup artist that is as wonderful and talented as Julie. I love knowing that Julie is the makeup artist that we are working with for a wedding. She never disappoints with her talents! She makes everyone look so beautiful. She is always perfecting her craft. Makeup is her passion and it shows with every bridal group that she does. She has done my makeup for my website photos and I didn't want to wash my face at the end of the day! I wish I could use her every day!

• Murrysville, PA 15668 See on map
    By Appointment Only -- please contact to set up any appointment, thank you!