Leechburg, PA 15656 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date

About Photography by Amanda Wilson

Greetings! Thanks for checking out our website and congratulations on your engagement!

If you're researching wedding photographers - give us a call! Our passion for story telling will capture the best moments of your day and preserve them forever in a way that's relaxed and unique to you. Whether you're planning an elegant affair or an intimate celebration, every love story deserves its moment.

Follow Photography by Amanda Wilson on

14 Reviews for Photography by Amanda Wilson

• Allison

Allison Flinn · Married on 06/01/2019

Photography for our wedding

Amanda and Ashley are literally the dream team. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during our entire day. Amanda suggested that she come to our rehearsal, and it was such a relief because she knew who the key people were for the next day. Dan and I were so impressed because Amanda knew all the names of everyone important during our wedding day (all 40 of us!!!). When a major crisis came up with my dress, Amanda and Ashley knew exactly how to solve it and literally took one for the team. Amanda and Ashley were tremendous to work with and so organized. Without Amanda and Ashley, our wedding day would have never been “perfect”. We can not wait to look at the incredible pictures they took of us for the rest of our lives. We HIGHLY recommend Amanda and Ashley, and look forward to continuing to use them in our future together!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Alison · Married on 06/24/2017

If you want the best, then look no further than Amanda Wilson. Our venue (Armstrong Farms) listed Amanda as one of their recommended vendors. From the first meeting, Amanda showed her amazing capabilities as a photographer. Her work is stunning and she has such a radiant personality. Our pictures turned out amazing; they didn't look posed or forced. She was able to capture each beautiful moment. Amanda's knowledge of photography and weddings really helped our day run smoothly and put our minds at ease. She worked with us to create a timeline to help ensure we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted and the best times to get amazing outdoor photos. Amanda even came for the rehearsal to get some pictures and introduce herself to our families and the bridal party. Her assistant, Ashley, was also a joy to work with. They made us laugh, helped keep us to a timeline, and were able to capture moments from various angles. Overall, Amanda was one of the best vendor decisions we made. She was easy to communicate with, she went the extra mile, she was punctual, and she was so much fun to work with. We really cannot say enough good things about Amanda and Ashley. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

Amanda is an absolute dream to work with for your wedding. I cannot say enough about her to tell you how great she really is! She knew exactly what I wanted, provided me with a timeline of our entire day to make sure there was enough time for everything she needed to shoot, and stuck to that timeline to a tee!! Not only is she great at her job, but she is also the most genuine, caring person! She even came up the day before our wedding to help set up our stuff! What photographer do you know does that??? I am so excited to get my photos back. Thank you so much Amanda and Ashley for absolutely everything you did to make our wedding perfect!!!

Jenna
    Wedding:July 30, 2016

Sent on 08/17/2016

Photography by Amanda Wilson FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is the sweetest, nicest person and the most talented behind a camera! She is always there for the perfect shot. We have worked so many weddings together. I'm always so excited knowing the pictures are going to be amazing! I can't wait for her to take picture of my staff and new salon!

• Pittsburgh Makeup
    Pittsburgh Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is amazing at what she does! I have worked with her at several weddings over the years and I always get excited when I know she is the Photographer. I love her work so much that she was the first person I thought of for my son's senior pics which turned out so good! Not only is she a true professional but also just a really nice person and makes all of her clients feel at ease -- not to mention she is really funny, which is always a plus in my book =). Looking forward to working with her many more times in the near future!

• Mark Tishko Entertainment
    Mark Tishko Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amanda is the best to work with.

• Leechburg, 15656 See on map