3101 Brereton Street Polish Hill, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,081

About Posy

A creative and personal approach to your wedding flowers. Vintage to Modern, Simple to Sublime, we produce beautiful flowers with an open minded and resourceful style.

anne wilmus photography 24

Posy 5
Posy 6
Posy 7

Jacqueline · Married on 12/31/2017

We couldn't have been more thrilled by the personal experience we had working with Paulette at Posy. She was one of the kindest people we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process, and she was patient as we stumbled to have our vision for the evening come together. Her creative mind took over and she was able to make suggestions and guide us in the right direction. We had a New Year's Eve wedding and she decorated the room in a way that was absolutely perfect. The bridal bouquets also came together exactly as we hoped. Paulette was also very flexible. I was on out of town bride with a very demanding work schedule and did everything she could to accomodate calls whenever my schedule allowed. Following our wedding, my mom reached out to her again to do the florals for my sister's upcoming wedding. I highly recommend working with Paulette for your wedding floral needs!

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Paulette during our wedding! She is a real gem, and her talent and honest enthusiasm are amazing. Paulette created gorgeous bouquets of greenery, boutonnieres of fresh herbs, and beautiful table centerpieces and decor to fit our minimal, modern-chic aesthetic perfectly. In addition, she designed and
    created a very large, romantic installation of greenery that hung down from a wooden frame above us as the focal point at our intimate ceremony. I had a basic idea of the look and feeling I wanted to achieve, but didn't quite know how to make it happen. During our planning sessions, Paulette was full of great ideas and inspiration. She took my look that was centered on using lots of wild greenery with pops of deep red and ran with it, coming up with a plan to make everything happen and fit together just beautifully for a fall wedding. The end result exceeded my expectations and completely brought my vision to life. The feeling that her work evoked really filled the room with emotion and ambiance, and added so much beauty to our wedding. Our guests all wanted to know who we had worked with. I can't thank Paulette enough for being so creative and easy to work with - we didn't have to worry about a thing and our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Posy 8
    Posy 9
    Posy 10
    Posy 11
    Posy 12
    Posy 13
    Posy 14

Amber · Married on 09/30/2016

Paulette is a wonderful florist and lovely person. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and our vision for our wedding flowers. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have been happier with each floral piece day-of. She had a lovely positive energy and you can tell a passion for her work. She provided detailed floral boards for our review, listened to our feedback and helped us work within our budget. I would not hesitate to recommend Posy to any bride and groom.

Posy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,081.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• A Simple Vow
    A Simple Vow Wedding Officiants

We love when we see POSY! Always with a smile even in the most uncomfortable of weather conditions. the floral is always breathtaking. Posy goes beyond the expected to make every wedding PERFECT!

• The Pittsburgh Stylist
    The Pittsburgh Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paulette of the Urban Gypsy is a joy to work with, not only have I collaborated with her on photo shoots and events, I also hired her as my wedding day florist. The arrangements were nothing short of amazing and EXACTLY what I wanted all within my budget too! She is professional and sincere.

• Caitlin Thomas Photography
    Caitlin Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

Paulette (The Urban Gypsy) creates some of the most gorgeous, unique floral arrangements I have had the pleasure to photograph. Her work is a breath of fresh, fabulous air that would be a fantastic addition to any wedding day.

• 3101 Brereton Street, Polish Hill Pittsburgh, PA 15219 See on map