Pittsburgh, PA 15209 Map · Phone number

About The Pittsburgh Stylist

I offer professional make up artistry in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. My number one concern is that you receive the exact look you are going for on your wedding day at a reasonable price. I am certified in Advanced Makeup Application and a MAC Pro Artist. I am currently booking the 2017 wedding season. I offer both traditional and airbrush makeup. I want you to love how look as much as I love what I do!

Follow The Pittsburgh Stylist on

10425850101005774901223123080165306072007708n
1012297101517253344044021887214973n
101026410151496209310418557463571n
The Pittsburgh Stylist
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
kara earrings

1 User photo

The Pittsburgh Stylist 1

Alicia Kolling · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic to work with!

My make-up on my wedding day looking absolutely fantastic thanks to Tamie! I rarely wear make-up so I was nervous to see what I looked like all done up. I asked Tamie for a natural look, specifically I wanted to look like "myself but polished", and she did this perfectly! I got so many comments throughout the day on how great my make-up looked, and my bridesmaids looked stunning as well.

Not only was her work beautiful, but she accommodated myself and my bridal party last minute after I had a vendor cancel, and she was easy to work with. I cannot thank (or recommend) her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Julia

Julia Douglass · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Wonderful

Tamie was absolutely amazing as my makeup stylist! Her assistant, Lisa was just as wonderful, as well. Tamie made me feel so comfortable and calm during my trial, which was especially helpful when it came to the wedding day. She is extremely professional and just a lovely person to be around. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Arsenault · Married on 05/25/2019

Tamie, thank you!

Highly recommend! I found Tamie through both wedding wire and the knot, after searching through a ton of artists. During my trial with Tamie, she took my vision for my wedding day look and actually made it a reality. I cannot put into words how gorgeous I felt, after my trial and on my wedding day. As part of my gift to my girls, Tamie did the glam also for my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Seeing how special each one of them felt, I can’t put into words my appreciation to Tamie. She was so professional and responsive with any questions.

Sent on 05/27/2019

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tamie is a wonderful makeup artist. We met over a year ago at the same wedding and after working with several artists through the last few years, I thought Tamie had a good eye for color, nice application skills and a great personality to be around. Tamie will be someone that is dependable for your big day, she's prompt and pays attention to the clock to make sure she's on schedule. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she works hard to capture each individual client's vision of how they want to look for their occasion. I always look forward to my weddings with Tamie, she's a great makeup artist, and a joy to be around.

• Posy
    Posy Wedding Florists

Tamie of The Pittsburgh Stylist has the special knack for taking your natural beauty and enhancing it to the next level. The Pittsburgh Stylist will make you look and feel amazing. She does not just apply makeup, she knows how to use the right colors, tools and best products to bring out the very best of you. Always professional and prepared. her kind, wonderful ways and lovely personality will put you and your entire bridal party at ease.