Pittsburgh, PA 15209 Map · Phone number

About The Pittsburgh Stylist

I offer professional make up artistry in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. My number one concern is that you receive the exact look you are going for on your wedding day at a reasonable price. I am certified in Advanced Makeup Application and a MAC Pro Artist. I am currently booking the 2017 wedding season. I offer both traditional and airbrush makeup. I want you to love how look as much as I love what I do!

Follow The Pittsburgh Stylist on

• Black Label Society
  • Makeup By Katie Hart
  • Ginger Papp Makeup Artistry
10425850101005774901223123080165306072007708n
1012297101517253344044021887214973n
101026410151496209310418557463571n
The Pittsburgh Stylist
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
kara earrings
1012297101517253344044021887214973n

84 Reviews for The Pittsburgh Stylist

• Shannon

Shannon Coyle · Getting married on 04/12/2021

I can't believe how incredible I looked!!

Tamie did my makeup for my wedding, along with the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom. She did an amazing job! My makeup looked absolutely incredible, and did not move the entire night, even though I was dancing and sweating. She did a fantastic job on all my bridesmaids and my mother looked ten years younger! She listens to exactly what you want done, and she goes out of her way to make sure everyone looks amazing. I was so lucky to have her be apart of my wedding day. Tamie is absolutely incredible and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Esotk · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Makeup Genius!!

The easiest and most stress-free part of my wedding planning process was booking Tamie as my makeup artist! Based on all her amazing transformations on insta, I knew she was super talented and I had to book her! Tamie made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids still talk about how awesome their makeup looked too! You will not regret putting your trust in Tamie. You can tell her exactly what you want or just let her work her magic with her own vision and it'll be a masterpiece either way! My makeup was extremely high quality and it lasted my entire ceremony and reception!--I was thrilled that I didn't have to worry about touching up my makeup all night! Future brides NEED to book her if they want the best! Love you Tamie and THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/19/2019

One fab makeup artist!

I dont even know where to start with Tamie, shes FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough great things about her patience, flexibility, cost, great work and overall just fun personality! She was so flexible on meeting myself and my mother for trails. She then came to my house to do myself and 7 others for makeup, all on her own and she KILLED IT! The girls looked fabulous. They gave her an idea of what they wanted and she made it come to life. Makeup can be a very stressful part of the planning process but not if you're working with her. I felt beautiful! Thank you so much, Tamie. You're such a sweetheart- I would recommend her to all!

Sent on 10/25/2019

The Pittsburgh Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tamie is a wonderful makeup artist. We met over a year ago at the same wedding and after working with several artists through the last few years, I thought Tamie had a good eye for color, nice application skills and a great personality to be around. Tamie will be someone that is dependable for your big day, she's prompt and pays attention to the clock to make sure she's on schedule. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she works hard to capture each individual client's vision of how they want to look for their occasion. I always look forward to my weddings with Tamie, she's a great makeup artist, and a joy to be around.

• Posy Wedding Florists

Tamie of The Pittsburgh Stylist has the special knack for taking your natural beauty and enhancing it to the next level. The Pittsburgh Stylist will make you look and feel amazing. She does not just apply makeup, she knows how to use the right colors, tools and best products to bring out the very best of you. Always professional and prepared. her kind, wonderful ways and lovely personality will put you and your entire bridal party at ease.

• Pittsburgh, 15209 See on map
    4127201070 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Pittsburgh Stylist)