Pittsburgh, PA 15209 Map · Phone number

About The Pittsburgh Stylist

I offer professional make up artistry in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area. My number one concern is that you receive the exact look you are going for on your wedding day at a reasonable price. I am certified in Advanced Makeup Application and a MAC Pro Artist. I am currently booking the 2017 wedding season. I offer both traditional and airbrush makeup. I want you to love how look as much as I love what I do!

Follow The Pittsburgh Stylist on

10425850101005774901223123080165306072007708n
1012297101517253344044021887214973n
101026410151496209310418557463571n
The Pittsburgh Stylist
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
Makeup on the beautiful, Jeni!
kara earrings

The Pittsburgh Stylist 1
  • Lauren

Lauren Arsenault · Married on 05/25/2019

Tamie, thank you!

Highly recommend! I found Tamie through both wedding wire and the knot, after searching through a ton of artists. During my trial with Tamie, she took my vision for my wedding day look and actually made it a reality. I cannot put into words how gorgeous I felt, after my trial and on my wedding day. As part of my gift to my girls, Tamie did the glam also for my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Seeing how special each one of them felt, I can’t put into words my appreciation to Tamie. She was so professional and responsive with any questions.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 11/17/2018

The most perfect shimmery eye

No doubt about it, Tamie is the BEST makeup artist both I and my bridesmaids have ever experienced! She was so open to whatever we wanted while complimenting our best features! One of my bridesmaids is obsessed with make up and could not stop talking about how impressed she was with Tamie! I originally found Tamie from my coworker, as she just recently used her for her wedding. From the very beginning, she was available whenever I needed her, even with her growing family!! I had guests coming up to me at the wedding and complimenting me on my make up, especially my shimmery eye ;) She is so incredibly talented. One of her best qualities is how genuine she is. I’m a rather nervous person so on the morning of my wedding, I was having a full on panic attack. Tamie was so wonderful and attempted to help me in any way she could. She truly cares for her clients and I cannot thank her enough for everything!! If you’re looking for something dramatic or very natural, Tamie is the one to go with. SO thankful I chose her for my big day!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

I was referred to Tamie (thank God) after a disastrous trial run w someone. Tamie is amazing!! I'm super picky when it comes to makeup application as I can do it pretty good but want that UMPF! She is super talented mastering foundation application and perfecting eyes etc. And doing it professionally in record time. Can't wait for the big day!

Sent on 02/10/2018

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Simply Captivating Styling, LLC
    Simply Captivating Styling, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tamie is a wonderful makeup artist. We met over a year ago at the same wedding and after working with several artists through the last few years, I thought Tamie had a good eye for color, nice application skills and a great personality to be around. Tamie will be someone that is dependable for your big day, she's prompt and pays attention to the clock to make sure she's on schedule. Her style ranges from very natural to glamorous and she works hard to capture each individual client's vision of how they want to look for their occasion. I always look forward to my weddings with Tamie, she's a great makeup artist, and a joy to be around.

• Posy
    Posy Wedding Florists

Tamie of The Pittsburgh Stylist has the special knack for taking your natural beauty and enhancing it to the next level. The Pittsburgh Stylist will make you look and feel amazing. She does not just apply makeup, she knows how to use the right colors, tools and best products to bring out the very best of you. Always professional and prepared. her kind, wonderful ways and lovely personality will put you and your entire bridal party at ease.